CBSE Date Sheet 2021-22 Term 1: CBSE released datesheet on October 18 Term-1 Board Exam 2021-22 for class 10 and 12. Term 1 board exam for class 10 and 12 will be conducted offline by CBSE in November-December. NS CBSE Date Sheet for Class 1 Board Class 10 and 12 Available on official website- CBSE.gov.in
Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22 as per CBSE Date Sheet, class 10 exams are from 30th November, class 12 exams are from 1st December for term 1 board exams
CBSE Term I Board will be objective type test and the duration of the tests will be 90 minutes. Due to the winter season, the board exams will start from 11.30 am.
Once the Term-I examination is over, the results in the form of mark sheets will be declared.
you successfully cast your vote
However, no student will be placed in the Pass, Compartment and Required Repeat categories after CBSE Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22. The final results of CBSE Term 1 Board Examination 2021-22 will be declared after the 1st and 2nd term examinations.
Controller of Examinations CBSE Sanyam Bhardwaj told today that CBSE date sheet for short subjects will be sent to the schools. Such examination will be conducted by the schools. He further said, “Small subject examination for class 12 will be conducted from November 17 and for class 10 from November 16.”
Before the date sheet, CBSE has already released the key guidelines to be followed in the exam, which are available at cbseacademic.nic.in.
These guidelines include updates regarding timings, dates, seating arrangement, answer keys, result dates, etc. As per these guidelines, the examination will be conducted in the classrooms keeping in mind all the covid-19 protocols.
While taking the exam, the strength of approx. 20 students in each class so that there is no violation of covid-19 norms.
If you want to stick with these guidelines and know what they really were then take another look:
1. The OMR sheet will be available for download directly from the cloud.
The exam centers will receive the question papers in encrypted format on the morning of the exam. The exam will be conducted for a time slab of 90 minutes.
2. If there is any class work for classes except class 10 and 12 then it should be completed in the time slot of 08:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs or 11:30 hrs.
Once the exam is completed, the OMR sheet has to be submitted to the exam control room by 01:30 PM.
To decode the exam pattern, revision is required in the last 30 days,
best seller Oswal CBSE MCQs for Class 10 & 12 Sample Papers for Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22, Can be practiced to feel the heat of actual exam time. It will help in getting familiar with time management and boosting exam time confidence. Besides these CBSE MCQs Sample Papers Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22 for Class 10 & 12 includes cognitive exam preparation tools like Mind Maps, Mnemonics to speed up your preparation. You can also experience the blended learning experience through QR codes through the concept videos provided in the book.
For chapter-wise topic-wise mock revision, you can opt for Oswal CBSE MCQs Question Bank for Class 10 & 12 Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22.
This will be in line with our last 30 days exam preparation, as all the online learning material provided by these CBSE MCQs Sample Papers, Question Banks Class 10 & 12 NCERT Books, NCERT Examples, CBSE Official Question Bank, Sample Papers, Most likely questions from CBSE on its official site. This will cover the preparation of the last 30 days
Here is the recommended link for CBSE MCQ Based Sample Paper for Class 10 Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22: https://bit.ly/3DOHcuS
Available on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3DXv5LY
CBSE MCQ Based Sample Paper for Class 10 Term 1 Board Exam 2021-22: https://bit.ly/30GrWC8
3. Evaluation of sheet will start from 01:30 PM to 05:00 PM.
As for the seating arrangement, there should be 12 students in a class so that the Covid-19 protocol is followed and the students stay safe.
4. For the center’s strength of 500 there should be one observer and if the strength is more than 500 then there should be two observers. The supervisors will be appointed directly by the city coordinator and if the city coordinator wants, he can also change the supervisors in between as per the requirement.
5. The answer of the exam will be made available by 01:30 PM so that any subject teacher can easily check the exam in OMR sheet. The evaluator has to upload the number of correct answers.
6. If the student fills the wrong OMR circle for an answer, he/she can cross-check that answer. An additional blank circle has been given in the OMR for each question. Students can write the correct answer option no. In OMR additional circle, after crossing the wrongly filled OMR circle
7. The handwritten answer will be treated as final if it does not match with a black circle. Separate remuneration will be offered for Inspector and Evaluator.
Evaluation for the examination will be done at the examination center itself and thereafter the OMR sheet will have to be sent to RO CBSE by 05:00 PM on the same day of examination. Information regarding admit card will be provided soon.
8. Class 10 and 12 students must appear for the first examination to be conducted by CBSE. These marks will also be counted for the declaration of class 10 and 12 final results in April/May. Students will face MCQ type questions for Term 1 exam. The school will conduct practical test for Term 1 of the candidates but practical test for Term II exam will be conducted by CBSE as usual.
9. CBSE has divided the class 10 and 12 board exams into two parts i.e. Term I from 15 November 2021 and Term II from March/April 2022.
The final score of the candidates will be calculated on the performance of the candidate in both Term I and Term II.
Each question will carry equal marks in this exam and students will also get options in the exam.
These are some of the latest updates released by CBSE and you must stay updated with these releases!!