YSR Aarogyasri Card Apply Online 2021 from ysrarogyasri.ap.gov.in AP Health Card New Registration Form, Application Status and Card Download. YSR health card The scheme has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government. Most importantly, through this plan. The state government has to provide financial money to the poor people. As a result, they can avail good health facilities. Also pay medical bills with the help of plan benefits. The people of the state have recently registered. If you are also interested in this scheme. Then read the given details here.
ysr arogyashri card apply online
In this article, today we will provide you information about YSR Arogyashri Card New Registration 2021. Also, we will share all the updates related to the scheme. So that you can easily apply under the Arogyashri Yojana. Apart from this, eligibility criteria, document details and registration process is also available here.
Since some families cannot afford the huge cost of treatment. That’s why the state government has come forward. In other words, through this Aarogyasri card eligible candidates can avail cashless service against medical treatment from the respective hospitals.
AP Arogyashri Card Application Form 2021
With the help of this cashless card system. Too many people are involved. Lastly, the development of the state is done by the government. Similarly, the government has helped the citizens of the state. Because medical treatment other than government hospitals is very expensive for poor people. So they can’t afford it.
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh has started this scheme. And since then the beneficiary of the scheme gets financial funds for medical treatment. This scheme is for the poor people who live below the poverty line. As a result, many people registered for the scheme. Most importantly they can be easily cured with the help of AP state government hospitals.
ysr arogyashri card online application
However, COVID-19 has badly affected our country. But now the situation is under control because of our doctors. Even in the Corona period because of the Arogyashri card. More than 1 lakh covid19 infected patients have been treated with this card.
However, the hospital bill should be more than Rs 1000 to avail cashless medical facility. Then this facility becomes free for the applicant applying under the Arogyashri card. As per the records, the Andhra Pradesh government has spent around Rs 309 crore for providing health care to the COVID 19 patients.
First of all, Arogyashri Yojana has been started in West Godavari district. With 2059 medical teams in the month of January. And at that time also 1059 procedures were recorded. But nowadays more health facilities have been added to this scheme. After that, 6 more districts were also added to the list.
|scheme name||YSR AP Arogyashri Scheme 2021|
|launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|worked under||Andhra Pradesh government|
|Benefit||To provide cashless medical facility|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|the main purpose||To make the medical system affordable for poor families|
YSR Arogyashri Card Status 2021
After the expansion of the scheme, the names of six districts are Visakhapatnam, Guntur, Cuddapah, Prakasam, Kurnool and Vizianagaram. Along with this, the medical expenses have also been increased to 1000 rupees. Then the process increased from 1059 to 2200. And that includes cancer care services. Along with all the above districts, now the government has added more districts as well. East Godavari, Chittoor, Nellore, Anantapur, Krishna and Srikakulam.
Features of AP Arogyashri Card 2021:
- First of all, the government has given cashless health facilities to poor families.
- Second, around 2200 diseases have been covered in this project.
- Also, the AP government has spent Rs 309 crore for the care of covid19 patients.
- Below poverty line families can get free treatment in government hospitals.
- Many needy people are getting benefit from this project.
- Finally, the development of AP accompanies this medical project.
List of districts covered under YSR Arogyasree:
- East Godavari
- And also Anantapuri
YSR Arogyashri Card Eligibility Criteria
The facilities provided under the scheme are operational in this district. As a result, earlier more than 1500 diseases have been covered under the project. But now this number has also reached 2200 diseases so far. Soon, the government is planning to add more areas. Through this more and more people can join the scheme.
AP Arogyashri New Card Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Then he should have more or less than 35 acres of land in wet or dry land.
- Under this scheme, those who are paying municipal property tax for less than 334 square yards. So they can also apply.
- Also, if the applicant has more than one four wheeler. Then they can not apply through this scheme.
- If the employee is an honorary remuneration or is from the private sector. Still they can apply as per income status.
- as planned. If the family is filing income tax up to Rs 5 lakh. so that they can also apply.
- An applicant whose annual income is only 5 lakh per annum. They can also get benefit.
After checking the information for eligibility. Candidates also want to know what kind of document is required during registration. So, below we are helping you with that detail as well. But before applying you should visit the official website. From where you can get all the necessary information. Read all the information carefully. Because you can get these benefits on the basis of your details and documents.
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- income proof
- identity proof
- proof of residence
- passport size photo
- contact details
- Property related documents (if any).
Steps to fill AP YSR Arogyasree Card New Registration 2021:
- before starting the process. Applicants need to visit the official web portal of YSR Navasakam Andhra Pradesh.
- Then, you are on the homepage of the website. So, on the homepage click on the download option given in the main menu.
- Then click on YSR Arogyashri Health Card Registration.
- As a result, the application form will appear in front of you.
- So, you can download the form. But if you want to fill online. Then fill the required details in the application form.
- Also, attach your relevant document asked with the application.
- Finally click on the submit button to complete the registration process.
- Finally, your registration application number has been given to you.
With the help of this unique registration, multiple applicants can easily check their application status. Further, the department will verify all the details. And after verifying all the details and documents. Finally, you will get your YSR Aarogyasri Card for medical facilities. For more information, stay connected with us.