Income Tax Department is recruiting 155 Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Income Tax Inspector and Tax Assistant under Mumbai Sports Quota. Interested players can go through the detailed information related to vacancy, salary, eligibility and other details mentioned in the article below.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Income Tax Department, Mumbai has announced 155 vacancies for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts on its official website on 08 July 2021. Meritorious sportspersons in certain sports/sports disciplines will be recruited against these vacancies. Online registration process for 155 sports quota vacancies will be active till 25 August 2021
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Overview
Important information related to Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 is provided in the table below.
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||Income Tax Department Mumbai|
|positions||MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||155|
|Online Application||08 July 2021|
|Last date to apply||25 August 2021|
|Selection Process||Document Verification and Proficiency Test|
|official website||incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in|
income tax department notification pdf
The officials have released the official notification for the MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts under Sports Quota on 08 July 2021 on its official website @ www.incometaxmumbai.in. A total of 155 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. For more details regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 refer notification PDF from below link.
Income Tax Department Vacancy
A total of 155 vacancies have been announced for MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector posts for meritorious sportspersons which are distributed in the tabular form below.
|Name of post||Number of Vacancies|
|income tax inspector||08|
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions regarding age and educational qualification for Income Tax Department Recruitment are as follows:
|tax assistant||Graduate from a recognized university|
|income tax inspector||Graduate from a recognized university. Having a data entry speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour|
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2021)
Candidates should fall in the age group as mentioned below and age relaxation to different categories will be provided as per Govt. Criteria
|meter||18 to 25 years|
|tax assistant||18 to 27 years|
|income tax inspector||18 to 30 years|
- Sportspersons who have represented any state or country in a national or international competition in any of the sports/sports mentioned in the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented their University in the Inter-University Tournament organized by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/sports mentioned in the notification.
- Sportspersons who have represented state school teams in any sport/sports national sport/sports for schools run by All India School Sports Federation.
- Sportsperson honored with National Award in Physical Efficiency under National Physical Efficiency Campaign
income tax department online application
Candidates having the required sports quota can apply for the post of MTS, Tax Assistant, Income Tax Inspector from the direct link given below which will be active till 25 August 2021. The online application process has started with the release on 08th July 2021. of official notification. Click on the link given below to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021.
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Income Tax Department incometaxmumbai.in or incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- On the homepage, find the notification for Sportsperson
- Fill all the credentials/ information like name, email id, contact number etc.
- Note down the provisional registration number and password generated
- Fill the details of the application form and click on the final submit button
- Pay the application fee online if required.
- Download application form for future reference
Income Tax Department Selection Process
Eligible candidates will be shortlisted as per their choice of post on the basis of their present appearance and achievement in sports and games. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the document verification process and pass the Ground/ Proficiency Test, if required further.
Income Tax Department Salary Structure
|Name of post||salary structure|
|income tax inspector||Rupee. 44900 to Rs.142400|
|tax assistant||Rupee. 25500 to Rs. 81100|
|multi-tasking staff||Rupee. 18000 to Rs. 56900|