RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment Exam 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) is a three stage recruitment exam- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Personal Interview. RPSC RAS is recruiting candidates for 988 vacancies on various state and subordinate services. Candidates who are waiting for RPSC RAS 2021 Exam should bookmark this page or visit official website regularly to get latest updates.
RPSC RAS 2021 Notification
RPSC RAS 2021: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released official notification inviting online applications against advertisement number 03/2021-22 on its official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in on total 988 vacancies in State and Subordinate Services. The apply online link will be active from 28th July 2021 and the last date to apply online is 27th August 2021. Read the article below to know in detail about the application process, fee, eligibility and vacancy for RPSC RAS 2021 recruitment notification.
RPSC RAS 2021: Overview
|RPSC RAS Recruitment Notification 2021|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|name of exam||RPSC RAS/RTS Combined Competitive Exam|
|start date – start date – start date||28 July 2021|
|Last date||27 August 2021|
|Class||Rajasthan Govt Jobs|
|job location||Rajasthan Rajasthan|
RPSC RAS 2021 Notification
Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the Rajasthan State and Subordinate Services Combined Competitive Examination 2021 (RAS/RTS Exam) on its official website @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC RAS Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
All the important dates for RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment are given below:
|RPSC RAS Notification Released||20 July 2021|
|Online application start date||28 July 2021|
|Last date to apply online||27 August 2021|
|RPSC RAS Exam Date||to be announced|
RPSC RAS 2021 Vacancy
RPSC RAS/RTS Vacancies for various State Level and Subordinate Level Services, which are tabulated below. Candidates can check the name of the post from here and the number of vacancies below:
|State Level Services/Posts||Number of Vacancies||Subordinate Level Services/Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|RAS – Rajasthan Administrative Services||76||Rajasthan Excise Subordinate Services||32|
|RPS – Rajasthan Police Service||77||Rajasthan Cooperative Subordinate Services||146 and 2 tsp|
|Rajasthan Account Services||32||Rajasthan Judicial and Jurisdiction||19|
|Rajasthan Industries Services||04||Rajasthan Agriculture Subordinate Services||68|
|Rajasthan Tourism Services||04||Rajasthan Labor Welfare Subordinate Services||70 and 10 tsp|
|Rajasthan Transport Services||07||Rajasthan Scheme Subordinate Services||02|
|Rajasthan Excise (Preventive Force) Agriculture Service||37||Rajasthan Industries Subordinate Services||03|
|Rajasthan Commercial Tax Services||38||Rajasthan Integrated Child Development Subordinate||36|
|Rajasthan Jail Services||09||Rajasthan Fertilizers and Civil Supplies Subordinate Services||106 and 20 tsp|
|Rajasthan Planning Services||07||Tehsildar||96 and 15 tsp|
|Rajasthan Integrated Child Development||08|
|Rajasthan Fertilizers and Civil Supplies||06|
|Rajasthan Rural Development Services||21|
|Rajasthan Labor Welfare Services||01|
|Rajasthan State Insurance Services||03|
|Rajasthan Cooperative Services||33|
RPSC RAS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
RPSC RAS 2021 Recruitment has prescribed the following eligibility criteria in terms of minimum educational qualification and age limit is given below:
- Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- He should have knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of the culture of Rajasthan.
For Gazetted Posts: Minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 40 years
For Non-Gazetted Posts: Minimum age is 25 years and maximum age is 45 years.
RPSC RAS 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be conducted in three stages which are discussed here separately:
- RAS Preliminary Exam
- RAS Main Exam
- personal interview
RAS Preliminary Exam
- RAS Preliminary Exam is of qualifying nature to select candidates for Main Exam.
- Preliminary exam includes a paper On the subject of General Knowledge and General Science.
- All questions will be of objective nature carrying a maximum of 200 marks
- There will be a total of 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- The duration to complete the exam is 3 hours.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3 for each wrong answer and no mark will be awarded or deducted for an unattempted question.
|serial number||subject name||Mark||Duration|
|1||General Knowledge and General Science (150 Questions)||200||Three hours|
RAS Main Exam
The RAS Mains exam holds a lot of importance for the candidates appearing for the RPSC RAS exam and the candidates have to acquire the essential qualification at this stage to get selected for the interview round. The marks in RAS Mains along with the interview marks are counted for the final merit list.
- Mains will be conducted in 4 shifts for General Studies- I, II, III and General Hindi and General English
- Each paper is of 200 marks and 3 hours duration.
- Each paper is descriptive/analytical.
- It is mandatory to qualify in each paper.
|I||General Studies-I||Three hours||200|
|Second||General Studies-II||Three hours||200|
|third||General Studies-III||Three hours||200|
|IV||General Hindi and General English||Three hours||200|
RAS Personal Interview
- Candidates who qualify the main exam are shortlisted for personality test by RPSC 100 marks.
- RAS Exam Interview Board award marks with respect to character, personality, address, physique and marks are also provided for the candidate’s knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
- The marks in the interview round will be added to the marks obtained by each such candidate in the main examination.
- The final merit list will be obtained on the total marks obtained in Mains as well as in the interview round.