Banglarbhumi.gov.in to check 2021 WB land records online Khatian plot map online. West Bengal Property Details ROR, Citizen Registration. Where you can check land records online and apply for various records and documents. in the state of West Bengal. A new update has arrived. About WB Khatian Plot Map Check 2021. A new portal for land records has been launched banglarbhumi.gov.in. The Ministry of Land Records in West Bengal launched this web portal. It should be beneficial for the common man of the state. Since they can easily get the details of their respective land.
Various details have been used for land records. Before this land records portal, public need to visit the government office to get the details. And that process was long. Also time consuming. So today we are writing this post. To provide the information related to West Bengal Land Records Plot Map web portal. With which you can easily get related information about the area of your land. With you, we also share details about the process, its benefits, how you can check land records.
Recently, the Ministry of Land has made improvements and has also provided a website. Through which all the citizens of West Bengal state, who have their own land, house, plot etc., can check it through online medium. Also, they can check the mutation document for the land. And if required they can take the print of the relevant document available online.
banglabhumi khatian plot information
As our Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi is trying to make India a digital nation like other countries. It will be good for the progress of the people of our country. Every state is now working on this new internet age. And for this they are trying to make every facility planning process online with the help of web portal. Like other states, the state government of West Bengal has made available the details of various government works online. wb land records online
- Through this portal, detailed information of plots and khaitan is given online.
- This has simplified the process of selling a property or buying a property.
- Online land record maintenance has increased transparency in the system.
- An entrepreneur who has planned to set up business in WB state. And looking for site infrastructural availability. It can be seen through the Banglabhoomi portal.
- If you want to get details about any land and property. Then this is the right portal for you.
- before this portal. Citizens have to visit government offices for land records. But now they can go through online services.
- Also, it is a time-saving as well as money-saving portal for the users.
wb land records online
If the citizen of West Bengal wants to view any service or document. Which is related to land/khatian/plot. Then they can easily check it through online mode. Since the issue of Covid19 pandemic is still not resolved. So it is better for people not to go out as much as possible. In the same way, you do not need to go to the government officials to check the records related to your area. You can check it from your phone or computer system. And it has saved your time too.
|records||Land Records / Khatian / Plot / Map Check / Land Value, Know Your Property|
|department||Department of Land and Land Records and Refugee Relief and Resettlement.|
|an objective||To make land records available online|
|beneficiaries||Citizen of West Bengal State|
|Benefit||Get land related maps/records easily|
list of banglabhoomi portal services
- Digitization of Land Records and Maps
- Deed Registration Online.
- citizen centric services
- apply online mutation
- Preparation, updating and maintenance of records.
- Management of ISU
- Attested copy of land records.
- distribution of land
- WB Land Record (ROR) Application
- thick tenancy
- Mutation Information 30 Days
- Training (LMTC & ARTI)
- Souza Map Request/Availability
- fare controller
- khatian status online
- State Land Use Board
- Indo Bangladesh border demarcation
banglabhoomi portal registration
- First of all visit the official page of Banglabhoomi Portal for the citizens.
- Then a new page i.e. homepage has opened in front of you.
- Now click on the Signup Option given here.
- New registration form has opened.
- Now enter the following information in it
- Name, Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Phone No. , Municipality, District, Email ID, etc.
- Now enter the password you want to enter.
- Enter the Security Code / Captcha Code.
- An OTP has been generated. You received it on the mobile number for which you had registered.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and submit the application.
- As you can see, you are registered on this portal.
If you are visiting the portal for the first time. As a new user. So to get the details you have to sign up first. Only after that you can check all the details. Or the service you need from this portal. Register your valid mobile number. Because it has been used as validation and. Also the department had sent you the details related to your request thereon.
- Firstly, you have to go through the official link of the portal.
- On the homepage, go to Citizen Services Options/Sign-in, click on it
- Now a new page has opened on your screen.
- Select the citizen option given here.
- Enter the username and password you created at the time of sign-up.
- Enter the captcha code in the space provided.
- Now click on Login button
- And now you are logged in as a citizen on the portal.
As a citizen, you have already registered yourself on the web portal. Now you can get related information about land/plot and others. Simply by following the login process.
How to Apply Online for Banglabhoomi Bhoomi ROR Application?
- The applicant has to first log on to the official website of Banglabhoomi.
- Home page has opened on your system screen.
- Now login with your username and password.
- An OTP is generated, which is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter it and click on login button
- Now go to the Land ROR Application given on the new page opened in the Application tab.
- You have to enter the details asked. And finally click on submit button.
- Now you will get an Application Reference Number. This is the acknowledgment slip for you.
- Then the details were verified.
- Finally the ROR certificate is issued by the concerned department.
Applicants may also have other details. By following the step given on banglabhoomi website. And with the Application Reference ID, the applicant can check the status of the application registered by him/her.