Bihar Rojgar Mela 2021 | Online Registration Bihar Job Fair | Bihar Employment Fair Aurangabad Bhagalpur Buxar Darbhanga Gaya Kishanganj Madhepura Bhojpur Saharsa | Bihar Niyojan Mela 2021 | Patna Rojgar Mela | bihar employment fair date
Bihar Employment Fair 2021 It is being organized by the Labor Resource Department and the Government of Bihar for the unemployed and educated candidates of the state. Unemployed educated youth will be given opportunity to get employment by participating in this job fair. This program has also been organized by the state government for skill development for the youth in various employment offices of the state.
Bihar Rojgar Mela 2021
This employment fair will be organized in 38 districts of the entire state. The educated qualification of unemployed youth to get jobs under this organized program is 10th, 12th, B .A , B .com , B .SC , MBA (Educational Qualification is 10th, 12th, B .A, B .com, B .Sc, MBA) has been kept. This Bihar Employment Fair is organized by inviting unemployed candidates and employers at one place. Dear friend, today we are going to tell you about this through this article. Bihar Rojgar Mela 2021 We are going to provide all the information about it, so read our article carefully.
Bihar Employment Fair 2021 Apply Online
State Labor Resource Department has released the online applications for various types of private jobs and vacancies. Bihar State The interested beneficiaries of this Bihar Employment Fair 2021 Yojana If you want to apply to get a job under this, you can apply online by visiting the official website. Job Hunters applying for Bihar Employment Fair should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 35 years. In this program, employers select unemployed youths and girls according to their needs.
Bihar Rojgar Mela Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Bihar Employment Fair|
|started by||by Bihar government|
|beneficiary||unemployed youth of the state|
|an objective||providing employment|
Bihar Employment Fair 2021 Date, Venue– Bihar Rojgar Mela
|job fair location||date|
|Bhabua||17 August to 1 September 2019|
|muzaffarnagar||24 August to 25 August 2019|
|Buxar||31st August to 1st September 2019|
|sheikhpura||5 September to 6 September 2019|
|Nalanda||7 September to 8 September 2019|
|Chhapra||14 Sep to 15 Sep 2019|
|Arwal||19 Sep to 20 Sep 2019|
|jamui||21 Sep to 22 Sep 2019|
|Rohtas||26 Sep to 27 Sep 2019|
|Jehanabad||28 September to 29 September 2019|
|Vaishali||18 October to 19 October 2019|
|Madhuvani||23 October to 24 October 2019|
|Purnia||5 November to 9 November 2019|
|Lakhisarai||16 November to 17 November 2019|
|Begusarai||23rd November to 24th November 2019|
|Aurangabad||28 November to 29 November 2019|
|Darbhanga||30 November to 1 December 2019|
|Siwan||16 January to 17 January 2020|
|Samastipur||26 December to 27 December 2019|
|Bhagalpur||14 December to 15 December 2019|
|Munger||18 December to 19 December 2019|
|Nawada||21st December to 22nd December 2019|
|Barhpatna||28 December to 29 December 2019|
|Sitamarhi||2 January to 3 January 2020|
|Madhupura||4 January to 5 January 2020|
|Bhojpur||9 January to 10 January 2020|
|Khagaria||11 January to 12 January 2020|
|vetia||From 17th January to 18th January 2020|
|Sarhasa||22 January to 23 January 2020|
|sheohar||24 January to 25 January 2020|
|Kishanganj||30 Jan to 31 Jan 2020|
|Katihar||From 1st February to 2nd February 2020|
|motihari||5 February to 6 February 2020|
|Supaul||7 February to 8 February 2020|
|dandy||14 February to 15 February 2020|
|Gone||22 February to 23 February 2020|
|Gopalganj||28 February to 29 February 2020|
|Araria||17 August to 1 September 2019|
Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme
Key facts of Bihar Employment Fair 2021
- Employment houses will be provided to unemployed youth in private companies on the basis of their educational qualifications through employment fairs organized in the state.
- this Bihar Employment Fair 2021 Scheme Every educated unemployed youth of the state can take advantage of this.
- Unemployed youth will be given a chance to choose institutions and private companies as per their wish.
- Bihar Employment Fair will be organized in all the districts of the state on the scheduled date.
Eligibility for Bihar Rojgar Mela 2021
- Applicant should be resident of Bihar state.
- The minimum educational qualification of the applicant should be 10 pass.
- this Bihar Rojgar Mela 2021 Scheme The applicant’s age should be 18 to 35 years to get employment under
Documents of Employment Fair 2021
- applicant’s aadhar card
- certificate of qualification
- Candidate’s resume
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- age certificate
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana
How to apply for Bihar Employment Fair 2021?
Interested Beneficiaries of Bihar Bihar Employment Fair If you want to apply under, then you have to follow the steps given below and take advantage of employment opportunities.
- the applicant first National Career Service of Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Sign up The option of will appear, click on this option. After clicking on this option the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see Registration as Jobseeker option to be selected.
- After selecting the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- this Registration Form All the information asked in it like your name, aadhaar number, mobile number, date of birth, Bihar will have to be selected under the state option, etc. will have to be filled.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. After this the next page will open, on this page you will have to Registration Verification The form will open, in which you will have to verify the registration done by you.
- On the mobile number entered by you in the registration form Registration Verification Code Message will come.
- You need to write the code in this form Submit button to be clicked.
- In this way your registration process will be completed.
- First of all you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page you Cervantes The option of will appear, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see a form, you will have to fill all the information asked in this form like name, email id, mobile number, state district, description etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way your complaint will be registered.