Agriculture department has started a new scheme. Under this scheme four receptors have been targeted for setting up of Agricultural Machinery Banks. They are inviting applications for this scheme. Candidates who are interested to apply online CHC Farm Machinery, then they should visit the official website to get more and more information about this scheme. In this article also, we will share information about this scheme, here you can read carefully about eligibility criteria, application process and other details.
CHC Farm Machinery Scheme 2021
We will also elaborate on the key benefits of the scheme and how you can check the status of your application. The special scheme was introduced by the Ministry of Agriculture. Digital platform for farm mechanization and technology.
Important dates of this scheme:-
- Starting date to apply online for this scheme :- The date has not been disclosed yet.
- Last date to apply online for this scheme:- Not yet disclosed
Farm Machinery Bank Scheme Online Registration Process:-
To get registered for this scheme, farmers need to submit some documents like ID proof, photocopy of machinery bill, Aadhar card and bank account passbook. They will also have to pay a minimum amount. All the details will be mentioned below.
CHC Farm Machinery Registration 2021
Documents required for Agriculture Machinery Bank Scheme Online:-
- Aadhar Card
- ration magazine
- passport size photo
- Photocopy of machinery bill
- bank account passbook
- residence certificate
- age certificate
- caste certificate
Agricultural Machinery Bank Scheme Eligibility Criteria:-
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- He should be above 18 years of age.
- The receptor should be a permanent resident of the district and should not be more than 50 years.
- Educational qualification should be graduation.
- First preference will be given to those who have done graduation in Agriculture.
- The land should be in the name of the applicant.
CHC Farm Machinery Form 2021
Some information about the scheme
The central government has come up with various schemes from time to time to provide benefits to the farmers. To reduce the economic burden of the farmers, these schemes have been started to increase their income. The government keeps on launching these beneficial schemes for the farmers.
What is Agricultural Machinery Bank Scheme?
Under this Agricultural Machinery Bank Scheme an Agricultural Machinery Bank has been started for all the farmers in India. In today’s time it is impossible to do farming without machines. But not every farmer has enough money to buy all the machines. So the central government has come up with this scheme to provide machinery to the farmers in the villages which allows them to do rental farming. This scheme will really increase their earnings.
Overview of the scheme:-
|scheme name||Farm Machinery Bank Scheme|
|introduced by||Central Government|
|key benefits||Providing subsidy on agricultural machinery|
|an objective||Providing agricultural machinery to farmers so that they can do farming on rent|
CHC Farm Machinery App Download
Objective of this scheme-
With these beneficial schemes, farmers can increase their income and remove their financial burden.
Major benefits of this scheme –
With this scheme, the government has come up with another scheme which has been introduced for the economic benefit of the farmers. Under this scheme the receptors can help others along with farming.
Salient features of this scheme/scheme –
- Farmer Consumer Group / Farmer Producer Association, at least 8 farmers from these unions and groups will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Reservation is done for 30% women, 50% small front line, 16% SC and 8% ST.
- This scheme has been started especially for the financial help of the farmers.
- Under this scheme, machinery items can be purchased up to 10 lakhs.
- At least 10% of the total payment will have to be paid by the receptor himself, 80% is payable and 20% of the amount can be raised by farmers through loans.
CHC Farm Machinery Helpline Number
- CHC Farm Machinery Contact Number
- For any query or discussion, one can directly visit the help desk, which is [email protected]
Farmers should provide their exact details so that they can get subsidy and in any case any problem they can directly contact on below given numbers and solve their queries and get more details.
- Rajasthan:- 9694000786
- Punjab:- 9814006839
- Haryana:- 9569012086
- Uttarakhand:- 0132771881
The main objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to empower the farmers of the country. This is such a beneficial and profitable step that the government has taken for the farmers, which will help in increasing their income and will also reduce their economic burden. The government has done its job, they have shown the way to the farmers by starting this scheme.
CHC Farm Machinery Apply Online
Now it is the duty of the farmers to register with the government and take advantage of this scheme. The whole process is explained above. Anyone can easily register it with the website. The process is quite easy. The benefits are numerous. The eligibility criteria is also not very tough. Today graduation is a common degree that everyone has. So to remove their financial burden, farmers have to register themselves with this scheme. CHC Farm Machinery Subsidy Online.
Every farmer does not have enough time to buy complete machinery and accessories, so this is definitely a great option for the farmers which can prove to be very beneficial for them. The government is doing a lot for the development of farmers in the country. Under this scheme, equipment like Thresher, Tractor, Rotavator, Seed Drill, Drum Seeder, Multi Thresher, Irrigation Pipe, Two Pump Set etc. can be purchased.
CHC Farm Machinery Application Form 2021
CHC application which is available on google play store for all farmers across India. First, you have to go to Play Store, then search for Applications, Custom Hiring Center, and then finally download the application. CHC Farm Machinery Portal Online.
So, it is all about the Kisan Machinery Bank scheme launched by the central government to increase the income of the farmers by providing them machinery which allows the farmers to do farming on rent. The complete details are mentioned above; One can follow the procedure to get registered with the website.
CHC Form Registration Online
- The first step is to visit the official website of Direct Benefit Transfer in Agriculture Mechanization and the website is agrimachinery.nic.in/.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the registration button. There will be four choices: Farmer, Producer, Entrepreneur, Society.
- After this the registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now you need to enter the details they will ask you to fill your name, GST number, address, contact number and other information and you have to upload some documents also.
- Then finally click on submit button and your application is submitted.
- After submitting your application, you will get a reference number on your screen which you need to keep with you for future reference.