SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021
SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021: State Bank of India will release the category-wise and section-wise cut off for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 after the exam is conducted. The cut-off marks decided by the authority will be the minimum marks which will be scored by the candidates to qualify for the exam. As per the notice, the exam will be conducted tentatively in August 2021. Selection will be made on the basis of written test and language proficiency. Till then candidates can check the previous year cut off marks for SBI Apprentice written exam given in the article below.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off
Last year cut off marks for previous year SBI Apprentice Can help them prepare better and plan a meaningful strategy. Based on the SBI Apprentice Cut Off Marks 2021, the officials will announce the results and shortlisted candidates will be called for the next round.
SBI Apprentice Previous Year Cut Off 2019
A total of 8500 posts will be filled through SBI Apprentice 2021 for various states. Aspirants who are willing or waiting to appear in the written exam can check the state-wise and category-wise cut off marks for the previous year exam. Below is the SBI Apprentice Cut Off List of Previous Year (2019) which will help the candidates to get the complete knowledge of the cut-off marks.
|section||total number of questions||total marks||SBI Apprentice Cutoff|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||25||25||18-20|
|General and Financial Awareness||25||25||18-21|
How to check SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021?
Following are the steps to be followed by the candidates to check SBI Apprentice previous year cutoff:
- Visit the official SBI website @www.sbi.co.in/web/careers
- Search for SBI Apprentice 2021 Recruitment
- Enter your login credentials i.e. registration number and date of birth (date of birth)
- SBI Apprentice Cutoff will be displayed on the screen, save the cutoff for future reference
How to Calculate SBI Apprentice Exam 2021 Marks?
Candidates appearing for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will have to qualify for written test and language proficiency test. To get selected for the Apprentice posts candidates have to qualify for both the stages. We have discussed the steps to calculate the marks of the written exam.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for 1 mark each.
- 01 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Total Marks = Correct Answer X 1- Wrong Answer X 0.25
Factors Affecting SBI Apprentice Cut Off 2021
There will be many factors which will affect the SBI Apprentice 2021 Cut off list on various boards. We have discussed the factors that can affect the cut off list. It is very important for the candidates to know the factors affecting the cut off list in advance to avoid any hurdle.
- No. of Vacancies Released for SBI Apprentice Written Exam
- Number of students appeared in the exam
- Number of students who passed the exam.
- Difficulty Level of Written Test
We hope that the information provided by us will be helpful for you in knowing about the cut off of SBI Apprentice Exam. Bookmark this page and stay connected with us to get notified of every latest update. You can raise your revision for SBI Apprentice Recruitment with Adda247.