with the release of ICSE ISC Semester 1 Board Exam 2021-22 Date Sheet, there is a lot of pressure on the students that how to handle the entire syllabus of Science and Mathematics within 20 days.
You must be well aware of the syllabus uploaded on the official website. Once you become aware about it, only then you can plan your preparation within 20 days.
maths preparation strategy in 20 days
you successfully cast your vote
for maths test for class 10, three units Coming up for Semester 1, i.e. Commercial Mathematics, Algebra and Geometry.
To boost your preparation in these 20 days, you must first focus on Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progression and Similarities.
These three chapters hold equal and highest weightage among others. Therefore, they must be completed in the first place.
Try to complete these chapters within a 7 days deadline So that you can focus on other chapters as well.
After that, you can go for Linear Inequalities, Ratios and Proportions, Remainder Theorem and Matrix. They also include equal weightage and will Cover most of your section B.
Lastly, you can go for GST and Banking chapters as you will face their questions for 1 mark or 2 marks only and they are comparatively easy.
By proceeding like this you will be able to easily finish your entire maths syllabus in 20 days.
pay attention: make sure you are not the solution to every problem book and solve only selective problems as you have scheduled time left for the exam.
An equally comprehensive preparation approach can be followed for the subjects of MCQ Based ISC Semester 1 Board Exam 2021-22.
Cognitive test tools for faster learning and longer retention:-
ICSE ISC MCQ Sample Sample Papers Class 10 & 12 It is recommended to gain real time exam confidence and decode the exam pattern properly.
We need to look at the cognitive exam preparation tools to learn the exam preparation concepts. For example, one pager revision notes for each chapter, mind maps for quick-learning, video-based learning for faster learning and longer retention. Going with exam-time tips and tricks would be a proven strategy to solve problems faster.
Most Likely MCQ Questions
Look at the present, as there is absence of all these study material in a single book, Oswal ICSE ISC MCQ Sample Papers is recommended for Class 10 & 12 Semester 1 Board Exams as the book contains all the cognitive test tools discussed above. Most likely the MCQs have been reworked from PYQs, all official Semester-1 exam-oriented study material.
If you want to practice chapter-wise topic-wise for ICSE ISC Semester 1 Board Exam 2021-22, you can go with Oswal ICSE ISC MCQ Question Banks.
Here is the recommended link for Oswal ICSE MCQs Sample Papers for Class 10 Semester 1 Board Exam 2021-22: https://bit.ly/3Bw2SKU
ISC MCQs Sample Paper Series for Class 10 Semester 1 Board Exam 2021-22: https://bit.ly/3w4G1ok
Science preparation strategy in 20 days
ICSE Board Exam 2021 for Science Already Divided in three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology. In physics, you need to prepare three units. Force, work, power and energy, light and sound.
You must ‘prepare’sound chapterFirst of all for your ICSE Board Exam 2021 because this single chapter is very important in your exam.
After that, you need to dedicate a generous amount of time to Units 1 and 2 because they have highest weightage. In addition, they also include several chapters that you cannot skip at any cost.
While preparing for Physics, you can combine it with a chapter on Chemistry or Biology so that by the end of 10 days, you are almost done. 40-50% of the course.
For Chemistry, you need to prepare a total of 6 units which you can check from the official website. For preparation first go for mole concept and electrolysis.
No doubt mole concept is a big chapter but it is very scoring because just by knowing the right formula you can solve arithmetics easily. After that, go for Electrolysis and other short chapters.
There is great power in small chapters raise your overall score, and covering them is easy too.
But, on the other hand, for biology, you only need to focus on two units, basic biology and plant physiology.
You can give time to these units by taking some days with Physics and some days with Chemistry. This will help in completing the entire syllabus on time.
focus on english It means both language and literature. Try to make your English your greatest strength. Talk about character sketches being detailed and forceful as far as the literature is concerned. Carve out the character in your mind in a way that suits you so that you can think of a synopsis for the same if needed. Always pursue a central theme, whether it’s a play, a short story, or even a character revolving around a particular scene. This will give you the essence to build upon while writing the answer.
Together icse board exam 2021 English language paper, be sure about the formats. Jot down your letter-writing, summary writing, and other forms of structured writing. Practice writing several times to become well versed with it. With comprehension, take your time to read it carefully because it does half the work for you and you can give your answers icse board exam 2021 English paper, faster and more systematically.
Major Updates & Further Expectations:-
Get CISCE Instructions in Details https://cisce.org//UploadedFiles/PDF/SEMESTER%201%20ICSE.pdf
1. According to Revised Datesheet for ICSE ISC Class 10 and 12 Semester 1 Board Exams, ICSE Board Exam is starting from 29th November’21 and ISC 12th Board Exam is starting from 22nd November.
2. As concluded from ICSE ISC Datesheet for MCQ Based Semester 1 Board Exam10 minutes reading time is provided, excluding 1 hour exam attempt time
3. ICSE ISC Semester 1 Board Exam will be in offline mode, MCQ exam will be OMR-based.
4. Expected further updates- Like CBSE availed an extra circle in OMR if students circle the wrong option, so that the student can cross out the wrong answer and fill the correct option in the extra circle given in OMR. Similarly, CISCE OMR updates can be expected.
5. Major ICSE, ISC subjects given sufficient time gap in the datesheet for MCQ based Semester 1 board. For example, in ICSE 10th Board Semester 1, Mathematics was given a time-gap of 3 days, Chemistry was given a time-gap of 4 days as per ICSE ISC Revised Datesheet for Semester 1 Board Exams.
6. Already got the update for 2 sample papers for History and English-1 in ICSE boards. As per the ICSE Board History Sample Paper changes, 2-marks MCQs have been replaced with 1-marks MCQs. Similarly, in English-I: 0.5, 2 and 5-mark MCQs were replaced with 1 mark MCQs. Since the marks of MCQs have become 1, the number of MCQs has increased in both the sample papers.
7. Every candidate registered and confirmed for the ICSE Year 2022 examination must appear for: Semester 1 examination to be held in November/December 2021 and Semester 2 examination to be held in March/April 2022.
8. It is mandatory for a candidate to appear in both these exams to qualify for the award of certification for the ICSE year 2022 exam.
9. Candidates should clearly write their Unique ID (Unique Identification Number) and Index Number on the top-sheet of the Question Paper-cum-Answer Booklet in the space provided. All entries in the question paper-cum-answer booklet should be made with black/blue ink pen only.
10. Computer generated mark sheet will be issued to the candidates appearing in the examination. This mark table will only indicate the marks obtained by the candidates in each subject/paper taken by them for the semester 1 examination. The overall result ie – Passing Certificate Provided / Passing Certificate Not Provided / Eligible for Compartment Examination will be declared only after the completion of Semester 2 Examination.