CM Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021 Registration Online Form, Process, Eligibility details can be checked from this page. Today, in this article of ours, you will be provided complete information about the Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021, please read it carefully. In our article you will be clearly available about the registration, also we will provide you complete information about this portal like required documents, benefits and eligibility criteria etc. Whoever wants to apply for this scheme, please read our article carefully. Once.
Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme
This scheme is started by the Delhi government, for which you can apply online and get the benefits of this scheme. The full name of this scheme is – CM Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme and let us also tell you that only the citizens of Delhi can apply for this scheme. Benefit under this scheme is provided to those families who have died due to Kovid-19 in Delhi.
This scheme has been started in 2021, hope all the people will apply for this scheme as soon as possible and avail the benefits given by the government. Those families whose any member has died due to Kovid-19 can apply for Mukhyamantri Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021 and can avail the benefits given by the government. For complete information about this, read our article carefully till the end.
Mukhyamantri Covid Privar Arthik Sahayata
Under this new scheme started by CM, you will be given financial assistance every month, through which you will be given Rs 2500/-. Also, let us tell you that by this you will be given Rs 50,000/- as a lump sum amount, but only people living in Delhi can register for this benefit. The name of the department under which this information comes – Social Welfare Department. If you want, you can also check by visiting the online portal to get more information about it, the link of which will be available to you in our article.
All the documents required for this scheme are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- death certificate
- Documents of relationship between the deceased and the applicant
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- domicile certificate
- Deceased RT-PCR report and blood test report
- Passport size photograph.
Important details for Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021
You should know about some important things for this scheme, which are given below:-
on death of wife
If your wife dies due to covid-19 and if your wife earns income then you will be given Rs 2500/- every month, which will be given to you for life.
on death of husband
If your husband has an income and he dies due to Kovid-19, then you will be given Rs 2500/- every year for the whole life. Along with this, if you want, you can also take advantage of widow pension.
on the death of a single parent
If you are a single parent and they die due to Kovid-19, then till the age of 25, 2500/- will be given to the child. For this, you can apply by visiting the online portal, through which you can get the benefit of this scheme.
on the death of both parents
If both of you parents die due to Kovid-19 then their child will be provided Rs 2500/- every month through this scheme till the age of 25 years. Those who have died do not have children, then there is a situation that this benefit will be given to the parents of the deceased and the parents can also take the benefit of old age pension as well.
on the death of a son or daughter
If your son or daughter dies due to Kovid-19 and he used to earn any kind of income then you will be given Rs 2500/- per month under this scheme. Along with this, parents can also avail old age pension.
on the death of a brother or sister
If your brother or sister used to earn any kind of income and they die due to covid-19, then you will be given Rs 2500/- every month. You will get this benefit only if the brother or sister of the dependent is physically handicapped and mentally unsound. To take advantage of this scheme, you can register online by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021
- While applying for this scheme, you have to keep the following things in mind:-
- If an income earning member in the family dies due to COVID-19, you can register.
- Along with the benefits of this scheme, you can also take advantage of widow pension, old age pension etc.
- You must be a permanent resident of Delhi to apply.
- Only the family members of those who have died of Kovid-19 can apply under this.
- No income criteria have been prescribed for registration.
Features and Benefits of Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021
Under this scheme launched by the government, you will get the following types of facilities and benefits, which are as follows:-
- This scheme has been started by the Social Welfare Department in 2021.
- Through this scheme you will be given a lump sum amount of Rs.50,000/-.
- There is no income criteria of any kind for registration.
- Children whose parents have died due to COVID-19, will be provided benefits for their education and health.
- Along with this, you can also take advantage of widow pension and old age pension.
- 2500/- will be provided to you every month.
- Only permanent residents of Delhi can avail this benefit.
- The benefit will be made available to you on the death of the family member who used to earn the income.
How to register online for Chief Minister Delhi Family Financial Assistance Scheme 2021?
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
Whose link is :- https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/
- Then you have to search the apply option on the home page and click on it.
- Your application form will open in front of you.
- In the form, you have to fill all the details like name, email id and phone number etc.
- After filling, you have to submit all the documents and click on submit.
- Then your application will be completed and you can take advantage of this scheme.
Hope you have got complete information about this scheme in our article today, if you still want to ask something about it, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will get back to you soon.