Candidates, who have applied for DAHET 2021, can download their admit card online through the official website – http://peb.mp.gov.in/. Only exam admit card and original photo-id are allowed in the exam hall. Other things are strictly prohibited.
you successfully cast your vote
Candidates can enter the exam center through the downloaded test admit card. It may be noted that the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination center after the reporting time. Candidates can enter the exam hall after the biometric process. The candidate should bring the original photo-id to enter the examination centre. The e-Aadhaar card will be valid only if it is verified by UIDAI. The candidate should compulsorily affix the self attested photograph in the second part of the Test Admit Card.
Mock test is available on PEB website www.peb.mp.gov.in Candidate must practice about the online exam process before appearing for the exam.
After the completion of the online test, the candidate’s score will be displayed on the computer screen.
Any kind of calculator, beeper, pager, mobile, cell, phone or any other electronic device is strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
Counseling for candidates regarding COVID-19
In order to ensure the health and safety of the candidates, PEB will implement social distancing measures as per the guidelines of the Government of India in the present scenario of COVID-19. Adequate measures have been implemented for the safety of all without compromising on the high standards, sanctity and fairness in the conduct of the examination. The candidates are also required to follow the guidelines and new procedure for social distancing and hygiene to ensure the safety and health of their own and fellow candidates.
For security purposes, PEB strongly advises the candidates not to bring anything other than the permitted items. However, in case of unavoidable circumstances, arrangements will be made to keep the bags at the centers at the risk of the owner.
1. Standard Operating Procedures are being implemented to enforce safety precautions and maintain the required standard of hygiene.
2. Before the start of each shift (and after the last shift of the candidate) the seating area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor, keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and chair. All door handles, stair railings, lift buttons etc. will be disinfected. Wheelchairs (if present at the venue) will be disinfected.
3. The gap between the 2 seats will be maintained as per the guidelines of the Government of India.
4. Hand sanitizer will be available inside the entrance and examination venue at various places for the use of the candidates and the staff of the Centre.
5. Rough sheets will be kept at all the desks before the commencement of the examination by the invigilators wearing gloves to ensure cleanliness.
6. It is ensured that all processes are touch free to ensure social distancing norms.
7. The candidate has to reach the center as per the reporting/admission given in the admit card so that there is no crowd at the center at the time of admission and social distance is maintained.
pre exam preparation
1. Candidates should check the reporting/admission timings at the center given in the admit card and reach the center only as per the reporting time to avoid any crowd at the center at the time of admission and to maintain social distance.
2. In case the candidate has a scribe, both the candidate and the scribe will have to bring their own mask. Candidates will be allowed to carry only certain items with them to the venue:
• Examination related documents (Admit Card, Identity Card, etc. For more details please refer to the Admit Card)
• A simple transparent ball point pen
• Additional photograph to be pasted on the attendance sheet
• Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
• Personalized transparent water bottle
at the time of admission
1. Candidates must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet from each other at all times. The queue manager / rope and floor markings will be arranged outside the center, follow the instructions given by the staff of the center.
2. Under no circumstances will the Lab Number be displayed outside the center to avoid overcrowding at any one place.
3. Candidates will be required to wash their hands with soap and hand sanitizer before entering the centre. Hand sanitizer will be available at various places in the centre.
4. Candidate should bring the duly filled admit card as per the instructions.
5. At the time of admission, the undertaking filled on the admit card and the body temperature (using thermo gun) will be checked and the center staff will guide you to the respective lab after scanning the bar code on the admit card. Candidates are required to strictly follow the instructions given by the staff of the center.
6. Please note that no one will be denied permission to appear in the examination, unless he/she adheres to the COVID-19 instructions/advisory of the Government (Central/State) in force on the day of the examination and the instructions mentioned in the admit card. does not violate
Counseling for candidates regarding COVID-19
during the exam
1. Five A4 size sheets shall be placed on the desk of each candidate for use by the candidate for rough work. In case additional sheet is required by the candidate for rough work, the same will be made available on demand.
2. Before the start of each shift (and after the last shift of the candidate) the seating area will be thoroughly sanitized – monitor keyboard, mouse, webcam, desk and chair. The examinees can further sanitize it with the sanitizer provided in the examination laboratory/room/hall.
3. The candidates are required to sign the attendance sheet after sanitizing their hands.
after the exam
1. On completion of one shift, candidates will be allowed to move out one candidate at a time in an orderly manner. Please wait for the instructions of the Inspector and do not get up from your seat unless advised to.
2. The candidate has to drop the Admit Card and Rough Sheets in the advising box after displaying the available staff next to the drop box. If a candidate misses to leave the admit card or rough sheet in the box, action (including disqualification from the examination) may be taken against him/her.