E Challan Status – State Wise Traffic Challan Payment Online and Status can be Checked Here. Now get E Challan Status from this page. We will tell you about E Challan Status that how you can check your status online, clear information about it will be available in our article. We will tell you in our article how you can find your challan online and check its status. All the information about it is given below, please read it carefully.
e challan status
This online portal is launched by the Government of India and launched for all the people. Because in today’s time everything has started going online, so the government has released this portal to help the people. If any person breaks the traffic rules and is not able to catch the police officer, then he gets caught on camera and you have to pay the challan. If you are caught breaking any traffic rule then your challan will be sent to your home and you can fill it online through this portal.
This portal is a modern programming website, consisting of Android based portables. This helps a lot to everyone. e challan It is not used to save paper, but to increase the area of the process. Earlier, people whose challans were deducted had to stand outside government offices for a long time to collect challans, but now people do not have to stand in long lines through this portal, challan payments can be done sitting at home. is.
How to Check E Challan Status?
- To check the status, first of all go to the online portal echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After that the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will find an option for “Check Invoice Status“, Click on it.
- After that the next page will open.
- On the next page you have to fill Challan number, DL number and Vehicle number.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code.
- After entering the code, all your details will be displayed.
- After getting the details, you have to click on the option of Pay Now.
- Then you have to select the method for your payment.
- After making the payment, you will get the challan receipt online.
How to Pay Online Through Various Methods E Challan?
First Step to Pay the Invoice
- You have to first click on the online portal.
- After clicking the home page will open.
- On the home page you have to fill your details.
- After filling the details, you have to select your method for payment.
- You can pay by debit card or credit card.
Step Two to Pay the Challan
- If you want to pay challan from Paytm, you have to open your app.
- After that in Paytm you have to search Challan in Select Service option and click on it.
- After clicking, you will have to fill the name of your authority.
- Then enter your challan number and make the payment.
State Wise E Challan Status
|AP Invoice Status||Assam Challan Status|
|Bihar Challan Status||Chandigarh Challan Status|
|chhattisgarh challan status||Delhi Challan Status|
|Goa Challan Status||Gujarat Challan Status|
|HP Challan Status||Haryana Challan Status|
|Jharkhand Challan Status||Jammu Challan Status|
|Kashmir Challan Status||Kerala Challan Status|
|Karnataka Challan Status||Maharashtra Challan Status|
|mp challan status||Odisha Challan Status|
|Punjab Challan Status||Rajasthan Challan Status|
|Telangana Challan Status||Tamil Nadu Challan Status|
|Uttarakhand Challan Status||UP Challan Status|
|West Bengal Challan Status|
How to play offline in E Challan?
You can pay in only two ways, either offline or online. You can pay online by phone, but for offline payment you will have to visit your nearest police station, only then you can pay the challan.
How to check pending transaction details in E Challan?
- First of all visit the official website to know the pending transaction details.
- After that, you have to click on the option of “check pending transactions“On the home page.
- On clicking, the next page will open on your screen.
- On the next page you have to fill your vehicle and challan number.
- All the details regarding your pending transactions will open as soon as you fill it.
What should I do if I get a wrong e Challan?
- If you get a wrong challan or message, then you should go to your nearest police station and give complete information about it.
- If your challan is canceled then you will not have to pay any fee for it.
- If you want, you can also send an email for this on the online portal and the traffic police will verify it and cancel your challan.
About E Challan Status We hope that all the information will be available to you in our article. If you still want to ask something, you can send us message in the comment section, we will definitely reply to your comment.