e HRMS Manav Sampada Portal Login ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Download eHRMS Manav Seva Book App online to apply for leave. UP government has come up with a scheme named E HRMS Manav Sampada Portal which is actually an HRMS portal for employees. Under this scheme the employee can offer leave through this portal. Using this portal is quite easy; User should have proper understanding of this Portal and for that he/she needs to be registered with this Portal. In this article, we will discuss the registration, e-seva book that is available there, and how to apply for leave with this portal. By understanding this portal carefully, employees will be able to use it properly.
So here are some easy steps that one needs to follow to apply in EHRMS:- So, if you are a citizen of UP and work as a registered government employee, and join this portal If you are interested in doing so, you can go ahead and do so. Yes, you will also need to submit some documents, and you will get to see when you log in from the website. You should keep your documents handy so that whenever you are asked to show your documents or enter their details, you can do so easily.
So, here is the complete information about Manav Sampada UP Portal. All the facts have been clarified in this article. You can find out more about this by searching online. For UP Govt employees, this is really a good option to apply for leave application. This portal will allow the offices to maintain the data in a proper manner so that things work in an orderly manner. This way the company will be able to keep track of the performance of each employee and also the leave rates.
- All you need is a reliable internet connection and an active email ID that you are currently using.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh https://ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Then you will get the home page where you have to click on the option of EHRMS login which will be given there.
- There you need to go to the next page, there you have to find the name of your department and you are the headquarters where you report.
- There you have to enter a new User ID and Password and you will get a captcha code which you need to fill in the required section.
- After successfully login with the website, you have to click on the option given there, click on new user to register yourself
- After that, you have to fill your details including Employee Name, Father Name, Husband Name and Date of Birth, Gender, Department and some other details.
- Make sure to double check all the details before submitting as making changes in this website is a very difficult task.
- After that click on submit button to generate a new Employee ID and Password.
UP Manav Sampark 2021 Portal
Now the next thing is how to download e-service book on this portal?
- So here is the answer. Firstly, you have to open a tab on your browser and visit ehrms.upsdc.gov.in.
- Then you have to do some navigation and click on the login button. Now select the option which will be given there named as Basic Education. This option has to be filled in the first option and in the second field; You have to look for the option of Directorate of Basic Education.
- Now after these two fields, you need to find and enter the Human Asset ID. For this, you have to set a new password along with entering the captcha code which has to be filled in the required space.
- The next thing you need to do is select the e-service book which should be in white colour. It will be downloaded in no time.
- Now after opening the folder you have to rename the file and then click on Service Book; It will open in no time.
|door||Manav Sampada Portal|
|under which||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|log in||UP Manav Sampada Login|
|app||UP Manav Sampada App Download|
|an objective||E HRMS Application for Employee Management|
|check online||U.P. human contact|
How to apply for leave from this portal?
- To apply for leave on this portal first you have to visit the official portal of EHRMS which is mentioned above.
- Then on the home page, navigate for the EHRMS login button.
- After selecting your department and headquarter name, enter your employee ID and password along with captcha code.
- Then you will get the option of Online Leave Application, you have to click on it. Then select Apply for leave.
- Now click on the option given there, add the name of the reporting officer and your reporting officer. You will then redirect to the form where you have to select the name of your reporting officer. After that click on save button.
- Then again go to the home page of the website and click on the option of leave online and select the option of apply leave.
- Select the date from when you will need the leaves. After that give a specific reason for your leave and mention the address of your stay during the leave.
- After checking all the details click on submit button. And your leave has been submitted online.
- Now a message or call will come on your phone regarding acceptance or rejection of your leave. You will get that message on your registered mobile number which you have mentioned in your details.
The main objective of this portal is to maintain the data of the employees online to remove all kinds of confusion. The benefits of this portal are cards and other functions can be easily done and maintained properly without any hassle and; In addition, things will remain updated.
The salient features of this EHRMS portal are:-
- Salary slip
- data security
- performance appraisal,
- excel import,
- timely request,
- training management,
- attendance management
- document management
The benefits of this Manav Sampada portal are endless.
- The data of all the employees will remain online and seniors can access through them with their login id and password.
- All employees and even officers will be able to apply for leave application.
- They can also track their leaves to see how much they have taken and how much they have left.
- There will be transparency in the working of HR department as things will become easier for them.
- Since the data will remain online, the future requirements of the employees can be easily tracked and analyzed. Manual work will be reduced and humans can lend their hand to the productivity of the company.
Now the eligibility criteria
Only the citizens of Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this portal. This portal can be used only by the government sector in UP. It is not for the private sector. To use this portal, your department or office must be registered under Government of UP.
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh and the website is mentioned below.
- Then you have to navigate and click on EHRMS option present on the home page.
- Then after that search your department name, and next thing is to enter user id and password along with captcha code which is required to be filled in the given space.
- Then click on the login button and you will be directly taken to the home page of the website.