EHS Telangana Health Card Login 2021 & Registration Form Available @ ehf.telangana.gov.in You Can Check TS Health Card Status, Apply Online. EHS Telangana Health Card Login, Registration Form in Telangana State, EHS Telangana Health Card 2021 for Government Employees has started. And it has financial medical care in case they have medical problems. There are health benefits of this plan. A health card has been issued to the applicants under the Government Employees and Journalists Health Scheme. So that they can get health facilities in hospitals.
EHS Telangana Health Card Login
The government has to strengthen the health department for its employees. The Chief Minister of Telangana State, Shri S.K. Chandrashekhar Rao has announced this scheme. Today we have to give you details about EHS Telangana Health Card login, its benefits, service provided in this scheme. and its registration process. So that you can easily avail its services and benefits. Currently working in government departments. Or retired from government department.
In both the cases, the government will have to give you a health card. Free medical service under this scheme. Or you can call it cashless service. Through this health card, the applicant can use as per the need in both private or government hospitals. Also, this card is applicable only in the state of Telangana. So if you are also interested in this. Then apply for this scheme.
|Plan||health card scheme|
|introduced by||Telangana State Government|
|Advantage||To provide free health treatment|
|registration form||EHS Telangana Health Card Registration Form|
|Event||ts health card status 2021|
Nowadays it becomes easy to register under any scheme. It has become easy and time-saving through online service. Therefore, you do not need to go to any government department for registration. All you have to do is visit the official website and complete the registration process at your home.
ts health card registration form 2021
There are many benefits of this Telangana health card –
- The first is free medical service.
- Secondly, the list of well-known hospitals as well as government hospitals has been released online.
- Thirdly, retired government employees can also take advantage of this.
- Registration for Telangana Health Card is free. No charge was asked during registration.
As we already know that there are some benefits to the employees working in the government sector. Job stability, pension scheme, family cover etc. And now the health card has also been added to the list. To apply for a health card. The whole process is very smooth. Because in the COVID-19 pandemic, we need to stay at home as much as possible. Therefore, now the government is issuing its services through online means.
Disease cover under TS Health Card
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- cardiac surgery
- cardiology critical care
- cochlear implant surgery
- ENT surgery
- dental surgery
- general Medicine
- general Surgery
- gynecology and obstetrics surgery
- genito urinary surgery
- neuro surgery
- organ transplant surgery
- ophthalmology surgery
- orthopedic Surgery
- orthopedic procedures
- Pediatrics Pediatric Surgery
- shift stroke
- plastic Surgery
- Thalassemia Surgical
- oncology surgical
- gastro enterology
Although the Telangana Employees Health Scheme has been started by the Govt. But the health card is issued by Arogyasree Health Care Trust. And government employees just have to login first. Then the registration process for them is simple.
Features of TS Health Card Scheme:-
- Telangana government has started this health card scheme. So, the benefits should be only for the people of Telangana state.
- Government employee can get cashless medical treatment through health card.
- Cashless treatment is available in both private and government hospitals.
- To avail the benefits, employees have to apply through online services.
- Many diseases are covered in this plan.
- As per the government scheme, the official website has also provided easy procedures.
- Even retired government employees can also register in it.
- Also, there is a free registration process for the health card.
No application fee. Sometimes for therapy. One has to go to private hospitals, in which the main issue is the payment of medical bills. Like government hospitals, the prices for the treatment are already low. So the main issue comes with private medical treatment. Few diseases have treated properly in the private sector.
So at that time applicants become helpless due to costly treatment. But now the government has your back. By providing this scheme. The government has given excellent medical facilities to its employees.
TS Health Card Eligibility Criteria:-
- Before applying, the applicant must have a permanent residence proof of Telangana.
- As per the scheme, he should be a government employee. Existing government employees as well as retired government employees are eligible.
- There is no age limit under this scheme.
- To apply, the candidate must have all the important documents required in the registration.
TS Health Card Documents Required:-
- permanent residence proof
- Aadhar Card
- government employee identity
- age proof
- ration magazine
- passport size photo
- Contact details.
If you also want to see available hospital names in your health card panelist. Then the hospital option given on the official page. Through which you can get information about hospitals. in which the applicant can get treatment.
How to Login for Telangana Health Card?
TS Health Card login as Employees, Pensioners, STO, DDO, Journalist, HOD, Hospital, Panel, DPRO, IPRO
- Before everything, you need to create a login id for this first go to the official link.
- Now the homepage has been opened in front of you.
- There is an option to sign in on the top right side corner. Click on it.
- A drop-down list has appeared. Select employees. Then a new page opened on your screen. To know your User ID.
- Click on the first option given Know Your User ID. If you forget the password.
- Now log in with your details.
ts health card 2021 apply online
- The Drawing and Disbursing Officer has automatically generated your username.
- By which you sign in to the website of the Employee Health Plan.
- You have to fill the required details asked in the application. After you have logged in.
- Then attach the requested document in the account.
- Your process of getting Employee Health Card is complete.
- Before submitting the application, the applicant can verify it and correct the details.
- If an error occurred. In case the error is non-correctable. Cancel the application.
- And again fill the new form online. Then finally approve your application for further.
- The data you entered at the end. Sent to the district chief.
- Then the data is sent to the Finance Department through CFMS.
- After this the information was sent to Arogyashri Health Care Trust.
- Finally, Arogyashri Health Care Trust, health card will be issued. And provide data on EHS.
- For any query related to Employees Health Card Scheme: Dial 104.
Soon we will give you the details related to EHS Telangana Health Card Status.