Gerard Moreno Balaguero (born 7 April 1992) is a Spanish professional footballer who is a striker with the La Liga club Villarreal and the Spain national team.
In his time He has been a player in the clubs of Villarreal, Mallorca, and Espanyol with the goal of winning his 2021 Europa League and two Zarra Trophies at the first club.
Moreno made his debut with Spain in the year 2019 and was part of the squad for UEFA Euro 2020.
Moreno was never recognized as a player for Spain at any age. He made his debut for the senior team on the 15th of October, 2019, playing in the whole 1-1-0 draw against Sweden to play in the UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers. A month later, in the same event and as a player and a starter, he scored his debut strike in the 7-0 demolition of Malta in Cadiz for the hosts who were already qualified. On the 18th of November, He scored an additional goal in the 5-0 win against Romania and was part of Luis Enrique’s squad of 24 to play in the championship on the 24th of May 2021.
|Celebrated Name||Gerard Moreno|
|Birth Name||Gerard Moreno-Balaguero|
|Place Of Birth||Santa Perpetua|
|Religion||I will Update Soon…|
|Education||I will Update Soon…|
|Educational Qualification||I will Update Soon…|
|Mother||I will Update Soon…|
|Siblings||I will Update Soon…|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Chest Size||Will Updated Soon…|
|Waist Size||Will Updated Soon…|
|Hip Size||Will Updated Soon…|
|Bicep Size||Will Updated Soon…|
|Net Worth||EUR12 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Sports Industry|
|Current Team||Spanish National Team|
|Current Club||Villarreal CF|
|Children||Two – Melissa and Marta|
|Links||Wikipedia, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook|
Gerard Moreno is a Spanish professional footballer who is a player at Villarreal CF as a striker. He is also a part of the Spanish national team. He scored 143 goals in various matches to date. He was also a part of UEFA Euro 2020 from Spain. To learn more about him, look up the following article.
Which do you think Gerard Moreno is famous for?
- A Spanish professional soccer player who is a part of Villarreal CF and the Spanish national team as a striker.
What year did Gerard Moreno born?
In his earlier years, Gerard was born in Santa Perpetua, Spain to her parents, Gerard Moreno Balaguero at the year 1992. The name of his father was Didac Moreno. The name of his mother is not yet available. In addition, his Nationality is Spanish and his ethnicity is White. The sign of his birth is Aries. Additionally, his academic background has yet to be revealed.
What year was the last time Gerard Moreno pursue his sports career?
- In his account of his journey through sports, Gerard started his football career at the club in his hometown Damm in the year 2000. The club was home for one year, and then was signed by Espanyol at the end of 2001. The club was in existence until 2007 and then joined in Badalona. He was with the club for 3 years , but left in the year 2010. Then the club, He was signed by Villarreal CF in 2010.
- In 2011, he made his debut goal in an adult, and was a part of an impressive 3-1 Segunda Division home victory over Xerez CD. He had his first game with Villarreal’s main team about one year later. It began with a loss of 0-1 against Elche CF; he scored his first goal for the Yellow Submarine on 25th January 2013, in the midst of an 3-0 loss to CE Sabadell FC.
- On July 8, 2013, he signed with RCD Mallorca of the second stage, on the course of a season-long loan. He was then recalled to Villarreal and was elevated to first-team status within La Liga.
- The player made his first appearance on the Spanish top flight on the 14th of September 2014, with an away draw that ended in 0-0 in the first leg against Granada CF. The first time he scored in competition 10 days after, in the 1-1 draw against SD Eibar.
- In 2015, he signed a five-year contract for five years with RCD Espanyol, who bought 50 percent of his rights for the sum of EUR1.5 million payment. On the 23rd of January the striker scored in a 2-2 draw at home against his former team , before being dismissed.
- He scored 16 times during the 2017-18 season, helping to finish 11th in the league.
- He was back in Villarreal on June 12, 2018 and signed the signing of a five-year deal. He had retained 50 percent of his rights before, his previous team offered Espanyol EUR20 million during the deal to buy back half of the rights of his rights and purchase the player in full.
- He made his senior debut on the 15th October, 2019, in the complete one-sided draw played in Sweden to play in his UEFA Euro 2020 qualifiers.
- A month later, in the same event and as a player He got his goal for the first time in an 7-0 win of Malta in Cadiz for the hosts who were already qualified.
- On November 18, 2019, he scored two goals in the 5-0 win against Romania.
What do you think Gerard Moreno married to?
Gerard Moreno is a married man. He was married to his wife Nuria on the 29th of June, 2018. The couple has two children called Melissa as well as Moreno. Despite his busy work schedule, he makes time for his family , and even shared photos of the family on Instagram. They live a happy and seems to be content.
What Gerard Moreno’s worth?
Gerard Moreno has earned the total of a decent sum of money and a earnings from his job as a soccer player in the the sport business. According to online websites his report shows EUR12 million in net value as of 2020. The current value of his market is estimated to be around EUR10 million. But, the details of his assets are still in the process of being reviewed. In addition, he calculates his wealth through various endorsements and agreements.
How tall is Gerard Moreno?
Gerard Moreno has a height of 5’11 inches and weighs about 75 Kg. The eyes of his are deep brown, and the color of his hair is black. He has a strong body , but his measurement is not yet confirmed.