SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2021: COVID Guidelines
SBI Clerk Exam Day Guidelines 2021: The candidates have to observe social distancing and keep themselves safe due to the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic in the country. All the candidates who are going to appear for SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2021 must check their temperature before entering the exam venue. As a precaution, all the guidelines related to the Kovid-19 epidemic are given below.
SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam: Social Distancing COVID Guidelines
- With regard to COVID Guidelines for SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2021 candidates have to bring these items to the venue.
Mask (Wearing a proper mask is mandatory)
Hand gloves (use and throw)
Personalized transparent water bottle (optional)
Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- The personal belongings of the candidates like spectacles, handkerchief or even eraser should not be shared with anyone else.
- Candidates should maintain proper distance between themselves while standing in lines or anywhere.
- Candidates must have Aarogya Setu App downloaded and installed in their mobile phone/smartphone.
- Only after checking the status in the Arogya Setu App, the candidate will be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- All candidates (and scribes, if applicable) will be screened for temperature with a thermo gun at the entry point. If a person is found to have a higher than normal temperature (>99.14 degrees Fahrenheit) or display any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- Use sanitizer as often as possible to avoid any kind of infection from the surroundings.
- To protect both yourself and yourself, do not touch others’ things without their permission.
Adda247 wishes you all the best All the best for your SBI Clerk Preliminary Exam 2021Get the detailed SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Analysis 2021 for 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, 4th Shift from us tomorrow, 10th July.