Haryana Ration Card List 2021 Status, Apply Online, Form Download Link and Process are explained in detail on this page. full information about Haryana Ration Card List 2021 Will be available to you in our article. In today’s article, we will provide you complete information about the use of this portal. Hope you all will read our article carefully, in our article you will get the complete information about status, apply online and download etc clearly. Stay connected with us for more information and bookmark our website.
Haryana Ration Card List 2021
The name of the department under which this portal comes is- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of India. of Haryana. this portal. is started by Haryana Government And it is very easy to use. Through this portal, you are provided with food items and ration at a subsidized rate. This scheme comes under the state government and you can apply very easily on this portal.
This portal can only be used by residents of Haryana, who are residing in Payment Haryana. Through this portal you are provided with a ration card so that you can use the facilities provided by the government. Through ration card, you are provided ration at very low rates like flour, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. Your ration card is prepared on the basis of your entire family members and complete information about your family is given in the ration card.
Documents Required for Haryana Ration Card 2021
All the documents you need to apply are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- driving license
- age certificate
- caste certificate
- pan card
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- gas connection
- tenancy agreement
- Electricity bill, etc.
Haryana Ration Card Eligibility Criteria
- If you have never applied for ration card before then you can apply.
- It is very important for you to have a permanent residence in Haryana.
- Newly married couple can apply for ration card online on the portal.
- If your ration card is lost or expired, you can also apply for a new ration card.
- To apply, it is very important for you to have Aadhar card of all the family members.
Benefits of Haryana Ration Card List 2021
You have the following benefits of this portal, which are as follows:-
- You can also use ration card for driving license.
- Whenever you buy a SIM card, a ration card is mandatory for that.
- Those who have BPL cards, they get ration work at a very low price.
- Ration card is also asked for while getting a passport, then there are many benefits of ration card.
- The main objective of this portal is to provide ration to the needy people.
Types of Haryana Ration Card 2021
There are following types of ration cards, which are as follows:-
- AAY [Antyodaya Anna Yojana]
- below the poverty line [Below Poverty Line]
- apl [Above Poverty Line]
AAY :- This ration card is made for those people who do not have any stable source of income. This ration card is made for the unemployed and laborers and its color is pink.
BPL :- This ration card is made for those families who come below poverty line and their annual income is Rs.10,000/-. The color of this ration card is yellow.
APL :- This ration card is made for the families coming above the poverty line. For this your annual income is more than Rs.10,000/- and its color is green.
Food Price Chart for Haryana Ration Card 2021
You will get complete information about the rate at which you will be given ration through ration card in this article. Read the table given below carefully:-
How to Apply Online in Haryana Ration Card 2021?
- Click here to apply for Ration Card https://haryanafood.gov.in/.
- then click on “Endyodhyay Simple” on home page.
- Then in the next step you have to fill your name, email id and mobile number.
- After filling click on submit, your application will be completed.
- If you have already registered for the ration card, all you need to do is enter your email id and password.
how to check name in haryana ration card list 2021?
- First of all go to the online portal.
- then “go to”PDS Portal“On the home page.
- Then you have to click on “e-public distribution system“On the next page.
- After you click “MIS and reports” and select the Ration Card tab.
- Then you have to select your district and click on AFSO.
- After this your list will open on your screen.
How to Check Haryana Ration Card 2021 Status Online?
- To check the status, you have to first click on the link of the official website, which will be available to you in our article.
- After that the home page will open.
- Then you can also track through the helpline number.
- Along with this, you can also track your application by messaging.
- You also need to have your application number to track, so that you can apply from mobile phone as well.
If you want to ask anything about Haryana Ration Card 2021 then you can ask us by messaging in the comment section, we will reply you soon.