How to Change Background in Google Meet
One of the most common questions people ask when trying to use Google Meet is how to change the background. You can easily do so before you actually join a meeting. You can change the background in the video preview by selecting the Change Background option at the bottom right of the screen. You can either upload your own image or select one of the built-in backgrounds. If you do not want to use the default settings, you can also set a custom picture.
To change the background in Google Meet, first navigate to the Help Center and search for “Settings.” Then, select the settings option and click “Background.” On the new screen, choose a background from the sidebar. If you don’t want to have the default background, you can change the color of the background and add blurred backgrounds. This will be visible in the mobile app as well. Then, select the image that you wish to use as your background and click on it.
Once you have set the background in the settings, you can now use it to adjust it to your liking. You can also select a blurred or transparent background. Then, click on the color to make it more recognizable. This will make the background easier to read and more appealing to the viewers. While using Google Meet, you should also keep in mind that the background on your phone can be changed during the call.
Here’s the step-by-step guide on changing your background prior to and during a video conference:
How to change background in google meet | how to Google meet background change | change google meet background on phone | custom background for google meet | How to change background in google meet| Google Meet Tips and Tricks
before Video Call
- Go to Google Meet https://meet.google.com/ and select meeting.
- On the right side of the self-view click “Change Background”.
- If you want to totally blur the background simply click the “Blur your Background” option.
- If you’d like to blur the background of your computer, simply click the “Slightly blur your background’ option.
- Additionally, if you would like to choose a background that has been pre-uploaded select the background.
- A fantastic option is available to upload your own picture for your background. Press the “Add” button.
- Then, click ‘Join Now.
During Video Calls:
- At the bottom of the page, there is the option “More. Click on the three dots image.
- Your camera will automatically be activated when you press the Change Background option.
- Background changes can cause your device to slow down You can disable this feature so that other applications can be faster on your computer.
- To totally blur the background simply click blur your background.
- To blur your background, click on the background.
- To choose a background that has been pre-uploaded select the background.