How to Get a UAN Number
If you want to be a part of the government’s retirement scheme, you should know how to get your UAN number. These numbers are issued by the EPFO or the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. If you have a PAN number, you can get your UAN by logging into your account and selecting it from the drop-down menu. To obtain your UAN, you must have a valid email address and a valid password.
In order to receive your UAN, you must register with the PF organization. If you haven’t registered with EPFO before, you must follow the steps given on the website. You must first register with your employer. In order to activate your UAN, you need to contribute to your PF account. If you already have an EPFO account, you can activate your UAN using the EPFO App. To download the EPFO App, go to the Government’s web page.
Next, you should register for a free EPFO account. Once you have an account, you can verify your UAN status by logging into your EPFO account. To get a new UAN, you need to visit the website and enter your personal information and your authorisation PIN. You must have an active EPF account. You will need to provide this information in order to generate a new UAN.
To apply for a UAN number online, you have to have these documents:
- Member ID
- Aadhaar Card Number
- PAN Card
What are the possibilities to locate UAN Number?
There are three ways in which you can identify your UAN number.
- Contact your HR department at your company to inquire about your UAN. This is because many employers keep tracking of the UAN numbers of their employees.
- Find your UAN code on the pay Stubs.
- You could make a missed phone call from your mobile number that you have registered to 011-22901406 and receive your UAN number by sending an SMS in less than one minute.
How do I get my UAN number on the internet?
Follow these steps to obtain your UAN number online easily:
- Visit the UAN portal at unified portal-mem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface/
- Select the ‘Know Your UAN Status’ option.
- On the next page, select your state and EPFO office.
- Enter your PF number or member ID and also your name, birth date telephone number, as well as the captcha code.
- Your payslip will include the PF number or member ID.
- Choose the “Get Authorization Pin’ option.
- The mobile number that you have registered will receive a pin.
- Simply input your PIN, then click the ‘Validate OTP’ and get UAN.
- The Universal Account number will be sent to the number you have provided.
Check your mobile using the registered number in order to identify your UAN number.
In addition to checking your UAN status, you can update your mobile number. You will be required to update your mobile number in the UAN member portal. To do this, simply log in and enter your personal details and the authorization PIN. If you have not yet obtained your UAN, you can generate a new one by updating your EPFO account. This procedure is quick and easy, and the only thing you need to do is follow the steps on the EPFO website.
The best way to get a UAN is to register online. The EPFO website offers an online form that can be filled out by any citizen. This process is very simple and requires only a few physical documents. You can register for a new UAN by filling out a single-page form and uploading a photograph or sample signature. You will receive your UAN as soon as it’s ready.
You can check if you have your UAN by visiting the EPFO website. You must have an account and submit your ten-digit mobile number and authorization PIN. Once you have submitted your details, you will be able to receive your UAN. If you haven’t received your UAN, you can apply for one online. Once you’ve received your new UAN, you will be able to access your EPFO account.