Tatkal e pan card application form 2021 can be submitted at tin-nsdl.com nsdl pan apply online and check status pdf download reprint services. Nowadays every facility is available online. apart from this. government has also brought instant e pan card Application 2021. Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman has launched the new facility. Budget 2020 mentions that Tatkal e-PAN card facility will be available for all users in India. Through this, one can get a permanent account number immediately with the help of Aadhaar number.
instant e pan card
PAN card number is a 10 digit unique alphanumeric number. Although it has been issued by the Income Tax Department. And before that, you have to fill the application form through the bank or any particular government office. But now the entire process to generate e-PAN card instantly has become easy.
For many purposes or schemes, PAN card is also one of the mandatory documents required. In the process of opening a new bank account, filing income tax returns, applying debit or credit cards or paying income tax. Most importantly, some processes will not be completed without a PAN card.
get latest updates
e pan card 2021 apply online
Moreover, candidates can now apply for e-PAN card with the help of NSDL portal. On this portal any person can get instant download option of PAN card through Aadhar number. Because the instant e-PAN card is also equal to the normal PAN card. So, no need to worry whether it will work or not.
To get the soft copy of the instant e-PAN card, the applicant just needs to wait for 10 minutes. Here we will share all the information related to e-PAN card. And also, important details which will be helpful for you further. This facility has been started to make the entire process of PAN card very easy. Because of today’s hectic life. Everyone wants instant services. So, the government is also with you through Tatkal e-PAN card.
Tatkal ePAN Card Application Form 2021
National Securities Depository Limited has done all the procedures related to PAN Card. So, if you want instant pan card. Then we share the process of generating it immediately.
Since NSDL is a Central Security Depository. And it is also regulated by the Central Government of India. Through this various financial activities have been started in our country. In addition, NSDL undertakes another development viz. Tax Information Network (TIN). And it is responsible for the functions of checking the collection and processing of taxes in India.
|Name of post||nsdl instant e-pan card 2021|
|declared by||Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman|
|worked under||central government of india|
|Advantage||To provide instant service for e-PAN card|
|beneficiaries||citizens of our country|
|the main purpose||to save time for people|
Check NSDL e PAN Card Status 2021 Online
The details also mentioned on the e-PAN card are:
- permanent account number
- Name of applicant
- father’s name
- Date of birth
- and unique QR code.
Similarly, on the normal PAN card also, these above details are mentioned. And both are equal and legal. If you need your PAN card. But you don’t have that time. Then, with the help of online medium, you can easily get it instantly.
Tatkal e-PAN Card Facility Requirements:
- Firstly, the applicant must have a valid Aadhar card number. Also this Aadhar number is not linked with any PAN card earlier.
- Secondly, the Aadhar card of the applicant should be linked to his/her mobile number.
- Third, for Tatkal PAN card, the applicant is not required to upload KYC documents.
- Lastly, the applicant should not have any other PAN card before applying to this Tatkal service.
apply tatkal pan card online
If you don’t have Aadhar card number also. Then you should firstly apply for aadhar card process. Because without Aadhar card you cannot avail this online e-service. And also, if the department comes to know that the applicant has more than one valid PAN card. Then it would be considered a crime. Also, the person should be punished under the provision of section 272B(1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
Services offered under NSDL Pan India:
- pan card application
- TAN Application Number
- PAN card status check and correction
- Filling up of Annual Information Return.
- AIN Registration Facility
- Filling of e-TDS/e-TCS
- e-return intermediary
Applicants can apply for PAN card immediately with the help of NSDL portal. But for this online service also applicants have to pay some application fee. But, on the other hand, if you have registered through Income Tax e-filing portal. Then this service will be free for you.
News updates –
tatkal e pan card status 2021
Types of NSDL PAN Card issued through Portal:
- Firstly, PAN card for companies
- Second, PAN card for citizens of India
- Third, PAN card for foreigners
- Fourth, PAN card for foreign companies.
As per the procedure, you will get instant PAN card in the format of a PDF file. And also there is no extra charge for it.
The PDF file contains a QR code containing the details of the demographics. As mentioned on the PAN card such as the name of the candidate, date of birth and also the photograph of the applicant. If needed, you can download the e-PAN card with the help of the 15 digit acknowledgment number. Also, you will get a soft copy on your registered email id also.
Process to fill e-pan card application 2021 online:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of NSDL Portal.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- Then on the bottom-left, the Quick Links section is available. So you have to select online PAN service option.
- After that apply online in the second option given under PAN service.
- Now new information will open on your screen. Also read all the instructions.
- Then select the option given below for Indian citizens, apply
- So, the online application form has appeared. Then fill all the required details.
- Also, attach documents (if required)
- Finally click on submit button. and complete the application process.
Download e-PAN card instantly through NSDL:
- Firstly, the applicant has to go through the official web portal of NSDL.
- You are then directed to the homepage of the NSDL portal.
- Now in the Quick Links section, you have to go through the PAN – New Features.
- Then a drop-down list will appear. So you have to select the option of Download e-PAN Card.
- After that a new page will open. Here you need to enter some details like PAN number, Aadhar number, date of birth etc.
- Then you also have to tick Read all the terms and conditions.
- Then fill the captcha code. And complete the process by clicking on the submit button.