Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Under the Delhi Government, Scheduled Castes (Sc) and Scheduled Tribes (St) gifted students Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has launched this scheme to provide free coaching to SC, ST students for IPS, IAS, IRS exams. Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Under this scheme, the entire cost of coaching will be borne by the Delhi government. Today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme like registration process, eligibility documents etc.
Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme 2021
With free coaching to the students of SC, ST category applying under this scheme. Scholarship of Rs 2500 per month Financial assistance will also be provided. This scheme is very important for the girl students. Students can avail the benefit of Delhi Sc/St Free Coaching Scheme only 2 times. Students applying under this scheme must have passed 10th and 12th good marks from Delhi schools. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Under this, if the annual income of the family of the students is less than 2 lakhs, then the Delhi government will bear all the expenses of those students and if the annual income of the family of the students is between 2 lakh to 6 lakhs, then the government will bear only 75% of the cost of coaching of the students. The expenses will have to be paid by the students themselves.
Meeting organized under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
as you all know Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana To ST, SC and OBC students has been started to provide coaching. Under this scheme, coaching through offline and online classes is going to start again very soon. This decision was taken in a meeting organized by the SC ST OBC Welfare Department. This meeting was held on 18 June 2021. The meeting was organized under the chairmanship of department minister Rajendra Pal Gautam. Other senior officers and secretaries of SC ST OBC Welfare Department were also present in this meeting. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana The possibilities of starting the class again under the scheme were discussed in the meeting.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Online and Offline Classes
Guidelines were issued to all the officers in which it was stated that Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas YojanaUnder this, offline classes should be started keeping in mind the standards of Kovid-19 and if it is not possible to start offline classes, then coaching should be started through online classes for children. A monitoring committee will also be formed by the department to ensure that there is no problem in the online class. The work of ensuring the quality of studies will be done by this monitoring committee.
Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana Through this, beneficiaries can get coaching from empanel institutes as well as from big coaching institutes. Better future of the children can be ensured through these classes. All aspects will be closely scrutinized by the government for the conduct of coaching classes. So that the benefits of this scheme will reach all the beneficiaries.
Key Highlights Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana
|Scheme Name||Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana|
|Launched By||Chief Minister of Delhi|
|Department||SC/ST Welfare Department of Delhi|
|Objective||To Provide opportunities of free Coaching|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Soon|
|Type of Scheme||Delhi Govt. Scheme|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline Both|
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana New Update
Delhi Chief Minister Shri Arvind Kejriwal has amended the guidelines of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. Now under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 100000 will be provided to all civil aspirant for 12 months coaching and along with this, financial assistance of ₹ 50000 will be provided for entrance examination of other professional courses (MBA CLAT etc.).
Purpose of Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021
Due to the weak financial condition of the families of the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes students of Delhi, they are unable to prepare for the examinations like engineering, medical coaching, due to high fees in private institutions. In view of the Delhi Government Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 Through this scheme, to provide free coaching to the talented students of SC, ST category to pass the competitive examination. Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 In addition to free coaching, providing financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month and making students self-reliant.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana Stipend
A stipend facility will also be provided to all the beneficiary students of Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana. It will be provided by the coaching center. The amount of stipend is ₹ 2500/- per month under this scheme.
Which coaching is under this scheme
- Talented students preparing for the competitive examinations that are usually conducted in the country, such as Group A and Group B of Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and various Judicial Services, this ambitious can take advantage of the scheme.
- Students preparing for Group A and Group B exams conducted by State Public Service Commission, Officer level exams in Banks, Insurance companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can also follow this dynamic scheme. will be eligible for
- Students preparing for IIT, Medical, CAT, CLAT and other such competitive exams can also take advantage of this special scheme.
Coaching Institutes under Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme List
|S.No.||Name and Address of the Coaching Institute||Contact person’s name and mobile number|
|1||Sachdeva Colleges Ltd. 29, South Patel Nagar, New Delhi-08.||Mr. Soam Sachdeva 9810008070|
|2||KD Campus Pvt. Ltd. 1997, Outram Lines, GTB Nagar, New Delhi-09.||Dr. Raj Kishore Choudhary 9654346771|
|3||Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Byju’s Classes, B1/12, Lower Ground Floor, Apsara Arcade Building, Karol Bagh.||Dr. Satya Prakash Jha. Mobile number 9999225866|
|4||Sri Chaitanya Educational Institute (Managed by varsity Education Management Pvt. Ltd.) 63/3, Ghumman’ House, Kalusarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-16.||Shaik Abdul salam. 9560703344|
|5||Career Plus Educational Society. 301/A,-37,38,39 Ansal Building, Comm. Complex Dr. Mukherjee Nagar Delhi-09.||Mr. Anuj Agarwal 9811069629|
|6||Samarpan for Education and Welfare Society, Shar Study Circle, 28 Jia Sarai, Near IIT Gate New Delhi-110016.||Mr. Pankaj Yadav 9205158136|
|7||Kiran Institute of Career Achievement. 3rd floor, A-4 hemkund building, opp. Chawla Restaurant, Mukharjee nagar, Delhi- 09.||Sh. Shashi Kant Mishra. 9999816446|
|8||Ravindra Institute of Indian Civil Services (OPC) PVT. LTD. 102, A/8-9, Second Floor, Ansal Building, Mukherji Nagar, Delhi-110009||Mr.Ravindra Singh 9990962858|
Key facts of Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021
- This scheme is only for Scheduled Caste (Sc) and Scheduled Tribe (St) students.
- Delhi students Chief Minister Jai Bhim Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 can be availed only twice.
- Under this scheme, the annual family income of the applicant should not exceed 6 lakhs. Those with annual income more than 6 benefits cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- The government will give all the cost of coaching to those SC/ST students whose family annual income is less than 2 lakhs.
- who first Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana 2021 If the annual income of the family of those students is between 2 lakh to 6 lakh, then the government will bear 75% of the cost of coaching for those students, the remaining expenses will have to be paid by the student.
- On applying for the second time, the Delhi government will bear only 50% of the expenditure.
- After the application, the students will have to visit the coaching center everyday. If the student is absent for more than 15 days without any valid reason, then he cannot become eligible for this scheme.
Eligibility of Coaching Institute under Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
- The coaching institute should be registered under the Societies Registration Act 1860/ or Companies Act 2013.
- Coaching Institute should have 3 years experience.
- The institute should be fully functional for a minimum duration of 3 years with 100 students in the course.
- The institute should have a proper infrastructure.
Delhi SC/ST Free Coaching Scheme Required Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Applicant should have passed 10th and 12th examination from Delhi itself with good marks.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- Ration card
- passport size photo
How to register Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana?
Interested beneficiaries of SC, ST category of Delhi who want to apply under this scheme, they can register both online and offline. You can register in the way given below.
- You plan for online registration official website You can download the application form from
- After this, fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, address, mobile number, Aadhar card number etc. and once again check the form thoroughly.
- After that submit the registration form online.
if you Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana If you want to register offline, then first you can get the registration form by going to the coaching center from where you want to do coaching. After this, after filling all the information asked in the form like name, address, Aadhar card number, etc., attach photocopies of all your documents with the form and submit it to the same coaching center. You can take advantage of talent development scheme.