Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Online Application | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Form | Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme Registration
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana It has been started by the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar to plant trees, build ponds and wells in the state. Under this scheme, many plants will be planted in the state of Bihar and traditional sources of water, ponds, ponds and wells will be constructed and entire ponds and wells will be repaired by the state government. Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for making ponds, ponds and irrigation of the fields. Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 Under Chapa Kal, water harvesting will be done to store rain water in wells, government buildings. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like application process, eligibility etc. through this article.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be able to get the subsidy made by the state government and get the ponds built so that they will not face any problem in irrigation. So far, 1 crore saplings have been planted under this scheme through MNREGA in the last 2 years. By the state government Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 24 thousand 524 crore will be spent till the year 2022. There are many such benefits under this scheme which will be provided to the farmers of the state. Bihar Agriculture Department has started accepting applications for this scheme. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this scheme, then they Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 You can apply online by visiting the official website of
Agriculture Input Grant Scheme
The objective of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
As you all know that India is an agricultural country where most of the farming is done. But people are harming these natural sources for their progress, due to which there is a lot of damage to the fields, in order to make the natural better again and for the right use of the sources, the Bihar government has taken this initiative. Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, the government is to provide subsidy financial assistance of Rs 75500 to the farmers for making ponds, ponds, and irrigation of fields. Through this scheme, not only will the state work on the campaign of planting trees but irrigation will also be arranged with rainwater so that trees or fields can be taken good care of if they get water at the right time.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Scheme 2021 In Highlights
|scheme name||Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana|
|started by||By Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|an objective||to subsidize|
Work to be done under Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana
- To make public water harvesting structures free from encroachment.
- Renovation of the means of irrigation like old ponds, puddles, ahars.
- Identification of public wells and their restoration.
- Construction of blotting or water harvesting structures along the banks of public wells, ponds, puddles, cisterns, tube wells.
- Construction of water harvesting check dams and other water harvesting structures on rivers, streams.
- Creation of new water sources and transporting water of rivers which have more water to the areas of less water.
- Construction of rain water harvesting structures in buildings.
- Nursery and intensive plantation.
- Use of alternative crops, tip irrigation, organic farming and other techniques.
- Promoting the use of solar energy.
- Water life greenery awareness campaign.
Key Facts of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers of the state will be benefited.
- Under this scheme, a subsidy of Rs 75500 will be provided to the farmers of Bihar for making ponds, ponds and irrigation of the fields.
- Through Bihar Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana, ahar, puddle, small rivers, old wells will be strengthened.
- Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 Under Chapa Kal, water harvesting will be done to store rain water in wells, government buildings.
- Construction of check dams in small rivers, streams and hilly areas will also be done according to this plan.
- Through this scheme, work will not only be done on the campaign to plant trees again in the state, but irrigation will be arranged with rain water.
- According to this scheme, by the year 2022, Rs 24 thousand 524 crore will be spent on this scheme.
Eligibility for Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- The applicant applying under this scheme should be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given subsidy for irrigation of only one acre of land.
- to the farmers Jaljeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 According to it is divided into 2 categories, the first individual and the second collective.
- individual category Under this, those people who have cultivable land up to 1 acre and want to irrigate one acre of land.
- second group category Under this category those people who want to take more than 5 hectares together, they will be given full subsidy of the cost.
Documents of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- identity card
- land papers
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana 2021 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online under this scheme, then you should follow the method given below.
- First of all, the applicant has to get the Agriculture Department of Bihar official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After opening the home page, you will see the option of Jal Jeevan Hariyali, below it apply You have to click on the option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you have to put a check mark on the farmer’s group or the farmer himself, after clicking on your farmer’s registration number, after that the application form of Jal Jeevan Hariyali will open in front of you. After this, you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like farmer’s name, father’s name, panchayat name etc.
- After filling all the information you have to click on Get OTP. After which OTP will come on your registered mobile number, which you will have to fill in the application form and then click on the submit button. In this way your application will be completed.
water life Greenery Plan Applicant of Event /print how do ?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to check the status of their application and print their application, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you need to know about Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar. official website will go on. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- on this page you Application Status/Print In the section, you will see the option of Jal Jeevan Hariyali Print. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you have to enter your registration number. The farmer’s group / farmer himself etc. will have to be selected and then click on the button of search.
- After clicking on the button the application status will open in front of you. After that you can print.
Jal Jeevan Hariyali Yojana Contact PDF