Kalia Yojana List 2021 Odisha district wise 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th list can be checked here. Get KALIA Yojana Registration and List Details from here. We know you all want to know about it Kalia Scheme List 2021So today we will provide you clear information about it. In this article, we have given you complete information about district wise 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th. For complete details please read our article carefully and stay connected to our website. Hope you have got complete information about this in our article.
Kalia Scheme List 2021
The full name of this scheme is Krishak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. [KALIA]Which was inaugurated by Chief Minister Shri Naveen Pattik. This scheme was launched on 21st December 2018, the main objective of which is to help the farmers. This scheme can only be used by the residents of Odisha, who are farmers, farmers, crop and landless agricultural laborers living in Odisha.
This scheme has helped lakhs of farmers and is being done now. We want to tell you that if you have applied for KALIA Yojana then you cannot apply PM Kisan Yojana And this is because if you have applied for Kalia Yojana then you will get PM Kisan in that. Scheme facilities will be made available. Under this scheme, it has been decided this year that farmers will be given Rs 10000/- per year.
Objectives of KALIA Scheme 2021
Under this scheme, the following facilities will be given to the farmers, which are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the government has waived the loans of the farmers, for which the government has released Rs 10000/-.
- To end poverty in the country, to provide financial assistance to agricultural families, marginal farmers and landless labourers.
- The most important objective is to increase the development in the agriculture sector in Odisha.
- To increase the income of farmers.
- Through this scheme the government wants to help 92% of farmers and all landless farmers.
- To increase agricultural productivity in the agriculture sector.
- Through this scheme benefits will be provided especially to the people belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Weak agricultural families will be helped.
- Farmers will also be assisted by the government in buying seeds, pesticides, fertilizers etc.
- Along with this, life insurance will also be provided to farmers and landless farmers.
- Farmers will be provided interest free agricultural loans.
How to get district and village wise beneficiary list in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- To check this list, you have to first go to the official website [whose link is given in our article].
- After that on the home page you have to click on “K Option”.beneficiary list“.
- After clicking on Next page you have to select your district.
- Then your file block /ULB and GP.
- After filling click on View.
- After that you have to fill the captcha code.
- Then click on submit and all your information will open on your screen.
How to check eKYC in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- First go to the official website and the link is http://kalia.co.in/index.html.
- Then click on “Complete your e-KYC“On the home page.
- After clicking you have to read all the given instructions carefully.
- Then you have to enter your Aadhaar number and click on Verify.
- You have to fill all the details of your Aadhar card very carefully, if you have done something wrong then your application will be cancelled.
- It is very important to link your mobile number with Aadhar card, otherwise you will have to go to the Aadhar enrollment center and get it corrected as soon as possible.
- Then after filling all the details, finally you have to click on the Decelerations option, after that your eKYC will be completed.
What is the process of complaint application in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- Go to the online portal, the link of which is- http://kalia.co.in/index.html.
- After that on the home page you have to click on “online complaint application form“.
- After this the next page will open on your screen.
- After reading all the instructions in it, you have to click on proceed.
- Then a question will come in front of you that “Do you wish to register a complaint?“.
- In this question you will be given two options of YES and NO, in which you have to click on YES.
- On the next page you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- After filling, click on the application form of complaint.
- Then you have to fill all the asked information correctly.
- After filling click on submit.
- After submission you will be given a token number, which you have to save.
How to check complaint application status in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- Click on the link of the official website to check the status.
- After clicking you will get the option of “online complaint application form“On the home page.
- After clicking on that option you have to go to ‘track your application‘ at top.
- On the next page you have to enter your token number.
- After that click on show option and your status will open on your screen.
What is the process of refund application in KALIA Yojana 2021?
- First of all you have to go to the online portal.
- After that the home page will open.
- you have to click on it “Refund Application”.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- A form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to download your form, take a printout of it.
- After that, you have to fill the form and submit it to your private department.
How to Login to KALIA Yojana 2021?
- Click on the link of the official website to login.
- The link will be available to you in our article.
- After that on the home page you have to click on Login.
- After clicking, you have to select your category.
- Then click on the link according to your category.
- After that the next page will open on your screen.
- On the next page you have to enter your username, password and captcha code.
- After filling click on login and your login will be completed.
Hope you have got all the information about KALIA Yojana List 2021 in our article. If you have any query regarding this then message us in the comment section, we will reply you soon. Bookmark our website to be the first to get the latest updates.