Check Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Land Records Online at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Kar MR Pahani Status, Registration Login App Download. In addition, to new technologies. The government of our country is also trying to digitize every detail online. This is not possible only by the central government. Because the central government also needs the support of the state governments. like that, Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Land Records 2021 has been started by the Karnataka State Government. Also, you can register online with the help of the guidance given here.
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC
Today we are sharing details about Karnataka Land Records, Map Online Services. For the last few years, we are witnessing a change in technology. Now every detail is available on the internet. So, the Karnataka state government is also following the tradition of making their state digital. To check land records and other details related to land, common man can easily get it through online web portal.
The Revenue Department of Karnataka State has prepared the Bhoomi RTC Portal. Although many other departments are also working on the Internet. But now the map related details are also easily available. The main objective of the state government behind this portal is to develop in the state.
karnataka land records online
Any person can check his land records online with the help of online details. And if needed they can also check the status of their land. Since it is through online mode, you do not need to step out of your home. Through its system, you can get all the information without any hassle.
This digitization process has been implemented in every state also. Soon, you can get every detail related to government offices with the help of websites. Apart from this, the government is also making a transparent system.
karnataka rtc land app download
Because public sometimes have to face problems through government offices. As a result, there was no trust in the government machinery and officials. But when the whole process will be on online mode. Then no one can do corruption. Because corruption is dishonest to the society. Therefore, the government has also tried its best to tackle this social issue.
We all now know about this new whole era. As we are also dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. Many people had to face problems due to the lockdown. But it was just for our health. For many tasks related to government officials. People need to go out. Because without the permission of government officials or signatures, the document will not be considered legal.
|Name of post||Karnataka Land RTC Land Records & Maps|
|launched by||Revenue Department, Karnataka|
|worked under||Government of Karnataka State|
|Benefits of Portal||To provide all the land related details online|
|work for||Karnataka State Only|
|beneficiaries||Citizen of Karnataka State|
|official website||rtc.karnataka.gov.in or landrecords.karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka Land Map
Various Services Available on Bhoomi RTC Karnataka:
- RTC Information
- remove mutation
- mutation status
- list of new taluks
- XML Validation of RTC
- registration of citizens
- i-Records of Rights
- Tenancy and crops
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- revenue map
- citizen login
- register of dispute cases
- Mutation registration etc.
Firstly, you can avail all the services through the online website. But in case, you cannot access the internet. You can then visit your nearest kiosk center to avail the services. These kiosk service centers are also inaugurated by the state government. These service centers are also available in every district to provide services to the public. But here you have to pay some fee.
RTC Bhoomi Pahani Online
The fee structure is given below:
|Tenancy and Crops (RTC)||Rs 10/-|
RTC is also known as Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops. For existing landlords, it counts as one of the important documents. Also, we called it Pahani. Many details are mentioned on this certificate like:
- rental house
- area of land
- Also crops are grown on the land
- Information about the landlord
- nature of possession
- type of land
- Underground water rate (how much water can be used to hold the ground)
- In addition liabilities (such as bank loans)
- Identification of soil types
- business area
- agricultural or non-agricultural sector
- residential area
- All kinds of details are available on this.
Karnataka RTC Bhoomi Mutation Status
Property mutation is the process. in which the property rights have been transferred. Transfer is the process from one person to another. before online services. The general public needs to approach the concerned department for property mutation. We will try to provide you more Karnataka State Government Schemes.
Process of Online Karnataka Land RTC Registration 2021:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website for Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Portal. And by clicking on a link you will be on land RTC.
- Then on the homepage, go to the Create Account tab available on the left side of the homepage.
- Now a page is open on your screen. Then fill all the information. Enter the captcha code. And then register yourself by creating login id and password also.
- So, you are now a registered user.
People can also get details related to other services after registering on Bhoomi RTC. So, here we are also providing the information about the RTC process.
Kar Bhoomi RTC Online Registration 2021
How You Can Check Karnataka RTC Online
- Firstly, log in with your account details which are registered on the official website.
- Now, on the homepage. Click on View RTC & MR Bhoomi Karnataka.
- Secondly, a new form type format appears on your screen.
- So, fill these details on the given page.
- Then click on Fetch Details.
- At last, all the details related to RTC will be displayed on your screen.
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Portal
Apart from this, you can also get details related to other services. Also, we are sharing information for Extracting Mutation Report. The steps are given below:
- Firstly, visit the official page of Bhoomi RTC Portal.
- Now when you reached the homepage of the portal. And then go to View RTC and MR.
- Then select the Mutation Report option.
- So you can go to Extracting Mutation Report.
- After that, select some option such as District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey No.
- Finally, click on the Fetch Details button.
- So, the details are now on your screen.
Through details from online. All the processes become easy and simple. The department has made the website user friendly. The public can get the details without even leaving their homes. Thank you for reading our information.