Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form 2021 One Lakh House Project in CM Bangalore by doing ashraya.karnataka.gov.in. Check Status Online. Today we are providing here details from Karnataka State. karnataka chief minister 1 lakh houses Scheme 2021 has also been announced by the Chief Minister of Karnataka State. So, in Bangalore, this scheme provides houses to the eligible applicants. The state government has already released 1 lakh selection letters in conclusion.
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form 2021
Because of these houses for the weaker section people. So more people are associated with this scheme. Home is one of the basic needs of the common man. And some people somehow make their dreams come true. But the people of weaker section cannot fulfill these dreams. In such a situation, the government has come forward to help them. As a result, 1 lakh houses are built for these people. Under this scheme, multi-storey houses have been allotted.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme. So you have to apply for this scheme. Moreover, the application forms are now available. You can easily complete the registration through online means. However, in each family, only one house is allotted.
CM 1 Lakh House Online Application 2021
Lastly, the state government has also provided subsidy on house construction or renovation. Full details of this project are given below. Similarly, the benefits of the scheme, its eligibility and the process of registration.
All those applicants who want to register themselves. Then the right time comes for them. You do not need to go anywhere for registration. You can also do all the procedures online. Because all the details about this scheme are given on the official link.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh House Bangalore
With the help of this scheme, poor people can have their own house. And because of the online process, there is transparency in all the process. Applicants require certain documents for registration. Also the information about the list of documents is given below. It has also been decided that this year on the occasion of 15th August. The Karnataka government is going to distribute about 5,000 houses to the needy people.
Under various housing schemes, the state government is going to build more houses. And the count is also given, which will be close to 9 lakh houses, the estimated time will also be 2 years. Chief Minister Shri BS Yediyurappa has taken this decision as part of the meeting held for the residence. This will also encourage poor people from the government.
|scheme name||Karnataka 1 Lakh Bangalore Housing Scheme|
|declared by||Chief Minister of Karnataka State|
|benefits of the scheme||To provide house or subsidy for the reconstruction of the house|
|beneficiaries||People of Karnataka State|
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Application Status 2021
key features :
- Most importantly, the government aims to provide houses to the poor people. Those who cannot buy their house due to poverty.
- Also, the government is providing subsidy for the reconstruction of houses or renovation of houses.
- However, this plan has domestic benefits. But it is only for the poor people of Karnataka state.
- After that the government has also said this. The list of beneficiaries will also be uploaded on the official link. So that eligible candidates can easily check their details. And they can take advantage of it too.
- Along with this, this list of beneficiaries given by the concerned department has been uploaded region wise. It includes urban as well as rural areas.
- As a result, anyone from the state of Karnataka can visit the official website. And also they can check the list according to their area name.
From time to time the Government of Karnataka has helped the needy people with the help of various schemes. Also, the budget for the housing scheme has been calculated to be around Rs 6,200 crore in total. This scheme will cover those who have less annual income. And also they are part of LIG Category/ Economically Weaker Section (EWS).
Karnataka 1 lakh housing status 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka 1 Lakh Housing Scheme 2021:
- Firstly, the applicant needs to have a permanent residence in the state of Karnataka.
- Secondly, the annual income of the applicant’s family for this scheme should not exceed 87 thousand. As a result, they belong to the lower income group.
- If you are not a permanent resident of the state. Then for eligibility, you need to be permanently residing in Bangalore city for the last 5 years.
- Most importantly, this scheme will benefit the poor people of Karnataka state.
- Also, it is a first come first served method. First 1 lakh qualified candidates can be benefited in the given project.
- Lastly, if you are already part of some other housing scheme benefits. Then you are not eligible for this project.
List of documents for housing scheme:
- permanent residence certificate
- as well as aadhar card
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income certificate from Revenue Department.
- ration magazine
- voter card
- Labor department registration number for construction workers.
- mobile number
- passport size photo
However, the state government is providing you this benefit of the scheme. But you have to pay the application fee for the form. There are two ways to pay the application fee. is through an online process. And secondly, pay through cash. When you choose, pay through cash. After that you have to go to the bank. Where you get a payment done slip number. You will also have to provide that reference number at the time of registration.
Ashraya.karnataka.gov.in Registration 2021
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Form Submission Process:
- Firstly, applicants have to go through the official link of the portal.
- Then a new page opened on your screen. It is also called the home page of the portal.
- So, now you have to click on CM 1 Lakh houses application form.
- Also, a new page will open on your system with an application form.
- Then you will first have to fill in your personal information. Fill all the details completely. Once you have finished. After that click on the Proceed option given at the end.
- After that, you have to enter your Aadhaar number and other details.
- After that you have to enter your mobile number. So, you will receive OTP to confirm your mobile number through a message on the same number.
- Now enter the OTP also.
- After that the payment option for the plan will appear.
- And now you need to select the relevant option that you are comfortable with.
- Finally click on submit button. After this the registration process will be completed.
- Also, make sure you take a print out of the registered application and application number.
- In addition, it may be required to receive benefits.
If you have any doubt related to this scheme. You can then contact on the given customer helpline number.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Helpline Number: 080-23118888, Email ID: [email protected]