Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu Status, Apply Online & other details can now be checked from this page. We will provide you all the information about Karnataka Driver Scheme in our article, we know that everyone would like to know what is the scheme and who can benefit from it. We will tell you in our article what are the benefits of this scheme and how it can be used. For more details read our article till the end.
Karnataka Driver Scheme
Karnataka Driver Scheme Launched by Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa, the scheme can only be used by taxi drivers, cab drivers and auto rickshaws. For this, you just have to get yourself registered and under this you will be given 3000 rupees. This scheme has been issued by the government due to Kovid-19 because people are in dire need of money at this time.
Only those people who are residents of Karnataka can avail this karnataka relief package. The benefits offered by this scheme are only for those people who are drivers in Karnataka. Through this scheme, along with the driver, money will be provided to many more people. Please read carefully which is clearly mentioned below.
Eligible candidates for Karnataka Driver Scheme
The candidates who will get the opportunity to get the benefit of this scheme are as follows:-
- auto driver
- Taxi driver
- Taxi driver
- small and medium enterprises
- flower growers
What documents are required for Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The complete details of the documents required for you to take advantage of this scheme are given below, please read it carefully:-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- vehicle registration certificate
- driving license
- passport size photo
- residence certificate
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
What are the benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme?
The following benefits will be provided to you through this scheme which are as follows:-
- Only those drivers are benefited through this scheme, who have registered their driving license during the COVID-19 lockdown.
- Under this scheme, a total of Rs 3000 will be given to all cab drivers, auto drivers and taxi drivers.
- Due to the lockdown, the government has decided to spend a total of Rs 63 crore on all the drivers.
- A total of 2.10 lakh drivers will be given this benefit under this scheme.
- The government has earmarked 3000 rupees for the construction workers who have registered themselves under KT Bhawan and other construction workers welfare board.
- 494 crore has been allocated for construction workers.
- The government has earmarked Rs 12.73 crore and Rs 69 crore for flower, fruit and vegetable growers.
- A total of 69,000 fruit and vegetable growers will get an opportunity to take advantage of the scheme and a total of 20,000 flower growers will get an opportunity to take advantage of the scheme.
- Under the Karnataka Driver Scheme, all the artistes will get a chance to avail a total benefit of Rs.3000.
- The government has decided to give Rs 4.82 crore to a total of 16095 artists.
- 2000 rupees will be given to street vendors who register themselves under Atma Nirbhar Nidhi.
- A total of Rs 44 crore has been allocated by the government to 2.20 lakh street vendors.
- A total of Rs 2000 will be given to the workers of the unorganized sector.
- 60.89 crore has been released by the government for a total of 3.04 lakh unorganized sector workers, which will be given to you under this scheme.
How to apply for Karnataka Driver Scheme?
- To apply for this scheme first, click on http://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in/.
- After clicking, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page you have to click on “K Option”Disbursement of cash relief amount to auto-rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers for Kovid-19“.
- After clicking, the next page will open, in which the driver registration form will open.
- You have to fill the form and fill all the details correctly.
- After filling it click on submit and take out the hard copy of the application form.
If you want to ask anything about Karnataka Driver Scheme, you can message us in the comment section and we will definitely respond to your comment.