Karnataka Ration Card 2021 status, application form, list download links can be checked online. Get Karnataka ration card status and list from here. To get complete information about karnataka ration card 2021Please read our article carefully till the end. In our article you will get complete information about how to apply on this portal, how to check status and list etc. Ration card has become the most important document in today’s time, which is mandatory to make. So today we will provide you complete information about this in our article, please read our article carefully and stay connected with us.
karnataka ration card 2021
The full name of this scheme is Ration Card, which is launched by the Karnataka State Government. It can be used only for permanent evacuation residing in Karnataka. You are provided with a ration card at a subsidized rate, for which you need to have only one ration card. You can get your ration card made online by visiting the official website, for which the complete process has been given in our article. All these activities are controlled under the Ministry of Food and Supplies, you can easily apply by visiting this portal.
We want to tell you that there are four types of ration cards, about which we will tell you. Priority House Hold- This ration card has been made for those families, who are associated with rural and who also have two holders. Antyodaya Anna Yojana- AAY ration card is made for those families whose annual income is less than Rs 15,000. Annapurna Yojana- Those who are above 65 years of age and who do not have any source of income, they have AY ration card. Non-Priority Categories- Through this ration card you are not provided ration at subsidized rate.
Documents Required for Karnataka Ration Card 2021
The documents required for ration card are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- voter id card
- income certificate
- driving license
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- tenancy agreement
- proof of residence
- Age certificate of the head, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ration Card 2021
Some criteria have been fixed for ration card, which are given below:-
- To apply, you must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- If your ration card is lost or stolen, you can apply for a new ration card.
- If you have already applied for ration card, you cannot apply again.
- Those who are newly married can also apply for ration card.
- If you want ration at concessional rate and come under BPL then you can apply.
How to Apply Online for Karnataka Ration Card 2021?
- To apply for ration card you have to first click on the official website.
Whose link is https://ahara.kar.nic.in/
- On the home page you have to click on ‘e-Services’.
- After clicking, you will see the option of “.new ration card“, go to it.
- Then you have to select your ration card type.
- After selecting you have to verify your Aadhar card number.
- After filling the OTP, your number will be verified.
- Then you have to click on ‘add’ for application.
- After that the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the form and click on save.
- Save the application number for future reference.
- After that 15 days your ration card will be generated, you can get your ration card by paying 100 rupees.
How to Check Karnataka Ration Card 2021 Status Online?
- Click on the link of the official website to check the status.
- After that ‘e-status’ on home page.
- Then you have to click on “Status of new/defensive rations”.
- After clicking, you will see the option of “.status of ration card“.
- After clicking on it, you will have to enter your application number and Aadhaar number.
- Then you have to fill the rest of the asked details.
- After filling all the details about your status will open on your screen.
How to file complaint online in Karnataka Ration Card 2021?
- To register a complaint, first you have to go to the online portal.
- then click on ‘e-service’ on home page.
- After clicking you have to go to “Complaint Appeal”.
- A form will open in front of you on the next page.
- In the form, you have to fill your name, pin code, address, phone number and complaint etc.
- After clicking on submit your complaint will be registered.
How to Check POS Shop List in Karnataka Ration Card 2021?
- Click on the official website link for complaint status.
- After clicking go ‘e-service’ on home page.
- Then you have to click on e-fare and then click on show POS shop.
- After that select your district and taluk.
- Your POS shop list will open in front of you.
How to check online complaint status of Karnataka Ration Card 2021?
- For status you have to visit online portal.
- Then you Click on the option of ‘e-service’ on home page.
- After clicking, go to Public Complaint and Revere Plan.
- then you have to select “Complaint Status”.
- After selecting, a form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill the asked information.
- Then click on process and all the details regarding your status will open.
What is the Process to Check Karnataka Ration Card 2021 List Online?
- To see the list, you have to visit the official website of Karnataka.
- then click on ‘e-service’ on home page.
- Then you have to click on “e-ration card”.
- After clicking you have to go to “Village List”.
- Then you have to select District, Taluk, Gram Panchayat, Village.
- After selecting click on Go, your list will open on your screen.
Hope you have got all the information about this in our article, still if you want to ask anything about Karnataka Ration Card 2021, then you can feel free to message us in the comment section, we will get your reply soon. will emphasize. Bookmark our website to be the first to get all the latest updates.