Kerala Ration Card 2021 Apply Online, Check Status, Beneficiary List is available on the official portal and this page. Anyone who wants to get complete information about Kerala Ration Card 2021, read our article carefully. Complete and clear information about beneficiary list, status and how to apply online is given in our article. Hope you read our article carefully and apply for your ration card as soon as possible. Ration card has become a mandatory document for everyone in today’s time, which is very important to make and it is clearly explained in our article.
Kerala Ration Card 2021
This scheme has been started by the Government of Kerala and its main objective is to provide ration at subsidized rate to the poor people. Only those people who are permanent residents of Kerala can apply for ration card on this portal. You only need all your documents to apply for ration card, after that you can easily apply by visiting the online portal. Anyone can apply for a ration card, irrespective of caste.
There are many types of ration cards, which are made according to your category and keeping in mind your income. Your ration card is made of TIN type, first Antyodaya Anna Yojana card is made for those who are financially weak, then priority card is made for those who come below the power line and after that there are non-priority cards. Designed for the people coming above the poverty line.
Documents Required for Kerala Ration Card 2021
While applying for the ration card, you need the following documents, which are as follows:-
- Aadhar Card
- driving license
- identity card
- proof of residence
- voter id card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- bank passbook
- PAN Card, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of Kerala Ration Card 2021
To apply for this, certain criteria have been set, which are required to be followed and they are as follows:-
- It is very important for you to be a permanent resident of Kerala for the ration card.
- If you have already applied for ration card then you cannot apply.
- Those who are newly married can also apply for ration card.
- It is mandatory for your nationality to be Indian, then only you can apply.
- You must have all the documents to apply, if not, then first get your documents made and only then apply.
Benefits of Kerala Ration Card 2021
On getting a ration card, you get the following benefits, which are as follows:-
- Through ration card you are provided rice, flour, kerosene and sugar at subsidized rates.
- You can also use ration card while getting driving license.
- In many places, the ration card is also used as an ID proof.
- Ration card is asked while taking admission anywhere.
- Ration card is mandatory for making PAN card or passport.
How to Apply Online for Kerala Ration Card 2021?
- To apply for ration card, first you have to visit the official website.
Whose link is :- https://civilsupplyskerala.gov.in/
- After that click on New Ration Card in the home page.
- Then in the next the application form will open.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the form.
- After filling click on submit.
- Then you have to login to the portal with login id and password.
- Then if you want, you can also take out the print copy of your application form for future use.
How to Check Kerala Ration Card 2021 Status Online?
- To check the status, visit the online portal.
- After that on the home page you have to click on Application Status.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In this you have to enter your application number.
- After filling click on search and your status will open in front of you.
What is the process to check the beneficiary list in Kerala Ration Card 2021?
- You have to visit the official website of Kerala for the beneficiary list.
- Then on the home page you have to click on the option of “.beneficiary list“.
- After clicking enter your application number in the next page and click on search.
- Your list will open on your screen.
How to Apply for Renewal of Kerala Ration Card 2021?
- To get the renewal of ration card, you have to visit the online portal.
- After that click on the service option in the home page.
- then list ofration card renewal‘ Will open.
- In that you have to click on “Proforma for submission of claims and objections“.
- After clicking, the form will open in front of you, fill it.
- After filling you have to click on submit.
How to register complaint in Kerala Ration Card 2021?
- To register a complaint, you have to first visit the online portal.
- Then on the home page you have to click on “Grievance redressal“.
- After that you have to ‘go on’Submit your complaint‘.
- The complaint application form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill it and after that enter the captcha code.
- After filling all the details correctly click on submit.
- Your complaint will be completed.
How to check online complaint application status in Kerala Ration Card 2021?
- To check the status, first of all go to the online portal, whose link you will find in our article.
- After that, you have to click on “Grievance redressal“On the home page.
- After clicking ‘Go’View Application Status.
- Then you have to enter your mobile number, which is given in the complaint.
- After filling, click on Go and all the details of your status will open in front of you.
Hope you got to know completely about Kerala Ration Card 2021 in our article, for more details add our website to bookmark. If you have any query regarding ration card then feel free to message us in comment section, we will reply you soon.