Must read these last minute tips for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has finally scheduled the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam tomorrow i.e. 10th July 2021. The first day of the exam is always the most curious of all the other days of the exam. So, here we would like to share some last minute tips with you guys as SBI Clerk Pre Exam 2021 aspirants. The exam will be conducted in four shifts daily on 10th, 11th, 12th and 13th July 2021.
Last-Minute Tips for SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Exam
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their generated system
Online application form after submission of application.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves with their eligibility for the post
- Do not start with any new subject at this time and the primary focus should be on the topics already learned.
- Attempt as many mock tests as possible till the last minute
- Candidates need to remain calm and restrained and there is no need to panic.
- Try some meditation and yoga techniques to keep yourself calm.
- Read the instructions carefully before entering the exam center SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2021.
- Candidates must also ensure that they are carrying all the important documents like Admit card, passport size photograph, original ID proof, photocopy of ID proof and a pen.
- Don’t waste time on one question during the exam. If students are stuck on one question then they are suggested to move on to the next question and should not waste time.
- remember Negative marking for each wrong answerHence the candidates are advised to make sure to answer the questions completely.
- Be confident about your answer choices and believe in yourself.
Lastly, best of luck for your exam. May you fulfill all your future goals!!