Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Form 2021 in Marathi at aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in Maha Shravan Bal Yojana Apply Online, Registration Status. Maharashtra state government has said Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2021. Then old age pension has been given under this scheme. It is also very difficult for old people to live in society. As we know, about 71 percent of the aged citizens of the state have been treated with disrespect by their families. So the government is with them now.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana
Old age pension scheme has been started in Maharashtra for the needy old people after 65 years of age. So that their living conditions can be improved. And to make them independent also Shravan Bal Yojana 2021 is perfect for them. However, many candidates have started to apply under this scheme. But if you have not filled the application yet. So you can follow our given instructions for Maha Shravan Bal Yojana 2021.
In order to provide financial assistance to the aged people of Maharashtra, this scheme has been successful in the state. So the applicant whose age is 65 years or more then he can apply under this scheme. Also this scheme will help them independently. Due to Shravan Bal Yojana 2021, their standard of living in the society will also increase.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Form 2021
Most importantly, Rs 400 to 600 per month will be provided to old age people as pension. The government has done surveys and schemes to know the people of their state. With this they can easily find out what problems common man is facing in the society. After that they help people through schemes and schemes.
Older people are living in very bad conditions in the society. Because their own families humiliate and harass them. And they don’t even have earnings, which is a big issue for them. But now they can get financial help from the government itself. So that they can live easily without being dependent on the family.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Nandani 2021
Features of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2021:
- Shravan Bal Yojana is applicable only for old people of Maharashtra.
- So, Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana has provided Rs 600 on monthly basis as financial assistance to old people.
- After that, older people will become independent. And they can also live with respect in the society.
- Earlier, even for basic needs, the elderly have to depend on their families. But now they can be financially independent.
- With the implementation of this scheme, old citizens can overcome the problem of their economic weakness.
- Also in this scheme there are 2 subsections of categories for the applicants.
|scheme name||Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2021|
|launched by||Maharashtra State Government|
|benefits of the scheme||to provide financial assistance|
|given amount||Rs.400 to Rs.600 on monthly basis Rs.600|
|beneficiary under the scheme||Old Citizen of Maharashtra State|
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Apply Online
There are 2 categories to apply in Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2021. First, category A and second, category B. For both, the category eligibility criteria may differ. This category system is made on the basis of BPL list. Because some elderly people come from BPL, but now all of them are below poverty line in the state.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Eligibility Criteria –
First Class A. In
- Firstly, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Maharashtra state.
- Secondly, the age of the candidates should be 65 years or above.
- Then, as per the scheme the income of the applicant should not exceed 21000 per annum.
- Lastly the name of the applicant has not been included in the below poverty line list.
- Also in this category the applicant should be a permanent resident of the state itself.
- Then the age criteria are same for this category also. Age should be 65 years or above 65 years to apply.
- Talking about the income, to get the benefit of the scheme should note more than 21000 on an annual basis.
- Finally the name of the candidates is included in the BPL list.
Maha Shravan Bal Yojana Application Status 2021
However, applicants can also apply through offline mode. But the online medium has a safe side. Due to the Covid19 pandemic, we need to follow the guidelines given by the government. This is for our safety only. So you can apply under this scheme through online medium. Also, it will save your time and effort.
Documents required to apply:
|Aadhar Card||permanent residence certificate||income certificate||ration magazine|
|Application letter||age proof||Bank account statement||passport size photo|
Shravan Bal Yojana Form in Marathi
Process of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Registration Form 2021:
- Firstly, the applicant has to go through the official link of Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana 2021.
- Then the home page will open in front of you.
- After that on the homepage, you can see that the registration form appears.
- Then you have to click on New User? The option of Register Here is given in front of you.
- So a new page opened on your screen. Now you have to choose from the given two options.
- Option one is to verify your mobile number. When you select this option, you will need to enter your mobile number. Then OTP message has been sent to your same mobile. After that enter OTP and click on Verify button.
- Option two is to complete self-details, address details, identity proof, upload photo, generate OTP and verify mobile number.
- After both the options you have to click on the Register button at the end.
- So after this process your login username and password will be created.
- Now go to the home page again. And then after login to the website click on Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana.
- When you click on the scheme link, the application form will appear on your system.
- After that, you have to enter all the details required. And also upload the document asked in the registration process.
- Then you have to enter the bank details of your account like bank name, branch name and IFSC code etc.
- Before submitting the form, first verify all the details.
- Then click on submit button to complete the registration process.
- Once your application will be submitted. You will receive an application registration number. It is also called reference number.
- Similarly, a registered message will be sent to your mobile number on the application.
- Keep this reference number safe, as it will further use to track the status of the application.
For any query and query related to the scheme or registration process from this official website. Maharashtra government has also provided helpline numbers for the applicants.
Maharashtra Shravan Bal Yojana Helpline Number: 1800- 120- 8040