Manila lockdown to endure until August 15

Casinos and other gambling establishments in the metropolis of Manila are reported to remain closed until at least August 15 after the federal government has extended the quarantine order for the general metropolitan area of ​​the huge metropolitan area due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

According to a GGRAsia report, the capital region of the Philippines was closed on March 15 after the number of people infected with the potentially fatal disease exceeded 100 nationwide. The source stated that this move resulted in the closure of all local sports betting, e-gaming, bingo, and poker facilities, as well as the four major integrated casino resorts in the Luzon region at Resorts World Manila, Solaire Resort, and Casino, developments included in City of Dreams Manila and Okada Manila.

Increasing infections:

Harry Roque, a spokesman for President Rodrigo Duterte previously said the metropolis could be stricter. ‘modified extended community quarantine‘if the number of people suffering from coronavirus had exceeded 85,000 by the end of July. The source explained that 3,954 new nationwide cases were registered yesterday including 1,703 for the metropolis of Manila to take the historical number of those who had the disease 89,374 for 1,983 deaths.

Encouraging Edict:

However, GGRAsia reported that there has been some good news from the Philippines recently as Cebu City, which was placed under a “modified extended community quarantine” on July 16, has now reduced its blocking status to less stringent.general community quarantine. ‘ As a result, the southern metropolis is said to have almost a million inhabitants under the same insulation regulations than the central Luzon Provinces of Rizal, Batangas, Cavite, Bulacan and Laguna as well as Visayan Islands and Mindanao Parishes of Talisay City, Consolation, Mandaue City, Lapu-Lapu city, Minglanilla, and Zamboanga City.

Content Protection by DMCA.com