Uttar Pradesh Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana 2021 Application | Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana Application Form | UP Kisan Sarvhit Bima Scheme in Hindi | Uttar Pradesh Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana Online Registration
Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana The state government started to provide financial and social security to the peasants and weaker sections of the state by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nath, to provide financial and social security to the farmers and weaker sections of the state. state) has been started. Under this scheme, insurance provided to farmers up to Rs. 2.5 lakh in case of accident will be provided to the farmers of the state. With the help of which they can get free treatment in the hospital.
Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the state government has included 56 private hospitals, SN medical colleges and district hospitals. Under this scheme, in case of accidental death of the beneficiary, permanent or temporary disability, insurance of up to 5 lakh will be provided by the government. Insurance care cards will also be made available under this scheme. Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021 Beneficiaries under this card can get free treatment up to Rs 2.5 lakh in the hospital. The benefit of this scheme can be availed by the farmers of 18 to 70 years and weaker sections of the state. years and weaker sections of the state.)
Chief Minister Farmer Accident Welfare Scheme
Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana 2021 Apply
If the farmers and weaker sections of Uttar Pradesh want the benefit of this scheme, then they have to first apply under this scheme. Only then he can avail the benefits of this scheme. Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana 2021 Under this, the annual family income of the applicant should be Rs 75000 or less. The benefit of this scheme will be available only in selected hospitals. Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Sarvhit Kisan Bima Yojana Benefit will be provided to BPL card holder farmers. Under the Mukhyamantri Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana, benefits are provided to the landless, farmers, small sellers and people of the poor class. To get all the information related to this scheme, read our article carefully till the end.
Key Points of Mukhyamantri Kisan And Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021
|scheme name||Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvahit Bima Yojana|
|initiated by||Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath|
|beneficiary||Farmers and weaker sections of Uttar Pradesh|
|an objective||provide financial and social security|
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Sarvhit Bima Scheme 2021
As you know that there are many such people in the state who are unable to get their medical treatment due to any kind of accident due to financial weakness. In view of this problem, the state government has started this scheme. Uttar Pradesh Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021 Under this scheme, free treatment of up to Rs 2.5 lakh will be provided to farmers and weaker sections. Under this scheme, assistance will also be provided in case of snakebite or any kind of physical harm caused by any wild animal. Through this scheme, to provide financial assistance and social security to the farmers and weaker sections of the state by the government.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, in case of accidental death / disability of the beneficiary, the insurance company will provide insurance up to Rs 5 lakh.
- In case of accident, the beneficiaries will be provided free treatment up to Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Uttar Pradesh Kisan and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021 The benefits can be availed in 56 private hospitals, SN Medical College and district hospitals of the state.
- This facility is provided to the beneficiary under cashless therapy.
- Uttar Pradesh Kisan Sarvhit Bima Scheme 2021 Care card will be provided to provide financial helplessness.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all the farmers and weaker sections of the state.
Mukhyamantri Sarvhit Kisan Bima Yojana Documents of 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 70 years.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should be Rs 75000 or less.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- identity card
- income certificate
- age certificate
- mobile number
- death certificate
- Disability certificate in case of disability
- family distribution certificate
- Photocopy of the passbook of the beneficiary’s bank account
- passport size photo
How to apply in Chief Minister Kisan and Sarvahit Bima Yojana 2021?
- Firstly the applicant official website will go on . After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you Application Form PDF will have to download. The claim form has to be downloaded under this scheme.
- By clicking on which the claim can be made for the form according to the different situation.
- Claim Form 1 – Accidental death of the head of the family (before making the Kisan Accident Insurance Card).
- Second claim form – in case of disability of the head of the family due to accident (before generation of Kisan Bima Yojana card)
- Claim Form 3 – This form is to be filled for availing First Aid (First Aid Benefit) in non-eligible hospitals before generation of Bima Care Card.
- 4 Claim Form – Accidental death of the head of the family (after generating Kisan Durgatna Bima Care Card).
- Claim Form 5 – In case of disability of the head of the family due to accident (after generation of Kisan Bima Yojana card).
- After downloading the PDF, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form. By attaching all the documents of the application form, you will have to submit it to your respective department.
Chief Minister Farmer and Sarvhit Bima Yojana 2021 Helpline Number
The Uttar Pradesh government has also started a free service number 1520, 180030701520 to provide more information related to the scheme of the people of the state. Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can get information by calling this number.