Namo Tablet Scheme 2021-21 Registration Form, Check Gujarat Tablet Scheme Online Last Date, Apply Price at digitalgujarat.gov.in portal. Nowadays, in India, the main concept is driving the digitization of our country. To popularize online means and also to help the public. Government of India is working hard. NaMo Tablet Scheme 2021- 22 is also one of the additions to make Digital India. The registration has started for all the interested applicants. Namo Tablet Plan Registration Last Date
NaMo Tablet Plan 2021-22
With the help of NaMo tablet, students can get education easily. Also, it is a unique way of introducing education among them. Due to covid19, now most things are happening through online medium. Every detail related to Namco Tablet Registration 2021 is available here for our readers. So if you are also interested in these tablets. Then read all the details we are providing here.
In this post, we are also giving the details about the last date of application. And also how to fill your registration form through online mode. Its eligibility and document list required for registration is also very important. By registering in this scheme. Eligible candidates will get free tablets. This scheme is for the students of undergraduate courses.
namo tablet scheme registration 2021
Also this scheme will provide education to needy students. Applicants, who cannot afford the cost of digital medium. Also his family is not financially strong. Then they can apply under this scheme. And you can get the benefit of the scheme for your studies.
The applicant has to pay a subsidized amount of Rs 1000 for this tablet. For this the government is giving benefits to the students. As a result, students can gain more knowledge through online mediums. Also, they can become a successful person later on. It will also be helpful in the development of Gujarat state.
namo tablet scheme apply online
Most importantly, it will help them to get good quality education. Before that students need to depend on teachers and books. If the knowledge of any subject is not available on books. Then they can’t get it easily. But through tablet they can easily get all the information from internet. That’s why digital mediums are popular in the world. And now in India also it will become an important tool of knowledge.
|scheme name||NaMo Tablet Plan 2021-22|
|launched by||Honorable Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|worked under||Gujarat State Government|
|Benefit||to provide free tablet|
|the main purpose||Digitization of Gujarat State|
|beneficiaries of the scheme||Gujarat students|
Gujarat Namo Tablet Plan Price
Whenever you need any details, you can search them on the internet. And the internet will also provide you with information like rain.
However, if you are eligible, you will get a tablet. But here we are also providing you information about the tablet specification. Because it is a good quality tablet. If you also want to know the specification. So you can read it in details below.
Here are the specifications of the Namco tablet:
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tech|
|external memory||64 GB Available|
|internal memory||8 GB Available|
|camera||2 MP Rear Camera|
|0.3 MP Front Camera|
|sim card slot||yes available|
|voice calling too||Yes|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|producer||Lenovo / Acer|
|market price||8000- 9000|
|Guarantee||1 year for handset|
|6 months for in box accessories|
Since the market price of this tablet is 8000 to 9000 rupees. But under the NaMo tablet plan for students, it can be availed at a reduced cost of only Rs. Also, this opportunity will be called a golden opportunity for the students. As a result, many students are joining to take advantage of this scheme.
Gujarat Namo Tablet Scheme Online Registration
However, the cost as given in the plan, the student has to pay that too. But the amount they are giving is also much less than the actual cost. So, the tablet given under the scheme has to be paid through online means also. With the help of Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Paytm etc., students can easily pay this given amount.
Namo Tab Scheme Eligibility Criteria –
- Firstly, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Secondly, he should be a student from recognized institute.
- Thirdly, the annual family income of a student should not exceed 1 lakh per annum.
- Hence, they must belong to the BPL family.
- As a result of the scheme, students will have to complete 12th standard. And also they must have taken admission in the first year of college.
- If all the given criteria match your situation. So you can apply in this scheme.
NaMo Tablet Scheme Documents Required –
- permanent residence proof
- Address proof also.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof (Similar to Voter Card / PAN Card etc.)
- 12th Marks Certificate
- Certificate of admission under the college.
- BPL certificate
- Also caste certificate (if any)
- polytechnic course certificate
Another option for students to pay the amount is through offline mode. So, they can pay through their respective college where they are studying in their first year. Then they have to deposit only Rs 1000 to get this facility.
Process of Namo Tablet Scheme Apply Online
- Firstly, students should visit the official link of NaMo Tablet Scheme.
- After this you reach the home page of the website.
- Before that you have to enroll them by applying in your institute.
- Then the institute will log on to the official website with your unique ID and password.
- After that, they provide the respective department details of the interested students by clicking on the Add New Student tab.
- So, in this your details will be mentioned by the institute like name, course, category, etc.
- Then they will enter your course board and seat number of the students.
- Before completing the process, they also have to deposit Rs 1000.
- Then the head of the institute will prepare the fee receipt under this scheme.
- And finally after registration. In few more days you will get your tablet as per requirement in plan.
Above all, you can complete the registration process only with the help of your institution. So, regarding the authority of your institution. And then they will register you in this scheme. The government is also with you in providing a platform for more knowledge. Also, if you have any query related to this scheme. Then you can contact on the given official number.
Namo Tablet Helpline Number: 079-26566000
Students can call on this given number between 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. So call in between these timings.