National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Online Registration 2021 portal.mhrdnats.gov.in Login to apply NATS, enter application status. NAT Scheme 2021 online registration has already started. this is National Apprenticeship Training Scheme program. Then the applicant can learn different types of training under it. Also, all this information is available online on the official web portal. Candidates, who are looking for this opportunity. Then, they can now get it soon through the details given here. And we also provide you with more information, so that you can get the most out of it.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme
In this article, we are here to give you proper details about National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Online Registration 2021. Details about eligibility as well as its benefits. We are trying to provide every detail for our readers. So that you can easily apply through this scheme.
Under the National Apprenticeship Training Program, applicants can have knowledge about different types of skills. And having acquired these skills, they can do them in the course of their work. There is a training program for the people of our country and this time for the students. And also they can check all the information on its official website. You can see the details below.
NATS Registration Online
You have to be extra talented to get a good opportunity nowadays. Only then you can get progress in your profile. Employer wants a sharp mind than a hard worker. So you too can sharpen your skills with the help of NAT Scheme 2021
Students who are pursuing technical courses. And also they are looking for skill sharpening training. Then this would be the right time for them to apply under this NAT Scheme 2021. The application forms are already invited by the concerned department. Also, the central government is going to make some changes under this program. So that, with the help of NAT more and more students can take advantage.
NATS Portal Registration
There is good news for the students pursuing non technical courses. Because, now the government is going to give them this opportunity as well. Students of technical courses, students of non-technical courses can also apply under National Apprenticeship Training Programme.
According to the note, it has been sent to the Cabinet Secretariat, which has been prepared by the government for amendment under the final cabinet note. The time period for amendment will be from the year 2021-22 to the year 2025-26. Also, this note was sent to the Cabinet Secretariat for the final approval of the plan.
|scheme name||National Apprenticeship Training Scheme 2021|
|launched by||central government of india|
|Advantage||Providing training through this scheme.|
|the main purpose||Sharpen the skills of the students to get good job opportunity|
|beneficiaries||students of our country|
NATS Login Portal
The Central Government of India has also partnered with UAE for apprenticeship training. With its help, students can also get certification from certified workplaces. Also, under this partnership, skill development will be reviewed, assessed and certified.
The total budget of this program has also been estimated for the period from 2021-22 to year 2025- 26. And it will be around Rs 3000 crore for reimbursement of honorarium. That is why the Ministry of Skill Development is also working hard. This allows many students to develop better by training and sharpening skills.
Features and Benefits of NAT Scheme 2021:
- However, the duration of this training program is 1 year for all the students.
- In addition, the training includes practical knowledge and skills. In addition, they will be needed in the course of the job.
- So students can easily get technical aptitude through NAT scheme.
- With the help of this program, the apprentice can learn the skill quickly and effectively.
- Under the scheme, student apprentices have been given training at their workplace by various organizations. So that they can get practical environment.
- After that, trained managers will also provide for sharpening their skills.
- Also, this scheme is one of the major ongoing programs for youth development in our country.
- The trainee will also get the stipend amount. In which the employer will get 50% reimbursement of the amount paid through the government.
- In the end they will get the certificate of their training. And this certificate of proficiency can be registered with the employment office. It will be valid all over India.
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Registration 2021
NATS Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
- As per the age criteria, the age of the students should be more than 16 years.
- Any applicant, who has already been trained under this programme. Then they are not eligible to apply again.
- The candidate should not be an employee of any government firm.
- The applicant must have previously any degree or diploma certificate.
- Also, the applicant should not have any work experience.
- Any candidate who is already employed or self-employed. Then they cannot apply for this scheme.
NATS Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- driving license
- voter card
- valid passport
- property tax bill
- utility bill
- telephone bill
- Degree / Diploma Certificate.
NATS Registration 2021 Process
- Firstly, visit the official website of National Apprenticeship Training Programme.
- Now click on Register button available on the homepage.
- Then a new page opened on your screen. In which areas the eligibility check, enrollment form, questionnaire, and guidelines and preview and confirmation sections are given.
- So first go to the eligibility check. Then a drop-down list appears. Click on I am a student option.
- Now the form related to the details appeared. Then you have to answer the question under NAT programme.
- If you give correct answer as per requirement. Then the congratulatory message appears on your screen. Or you are not eligible for the NAT program message to be displayed on your screen.
- Then the option is given at the end of the congratulatory message. enroll now.
- Then click on Enroll Now. And again a new page with the form format appears.
- So you have to enter your details here.
- Finally click on the save button and continue.
- Then the questionnaire and guidelines appear on your screen. Please read all the guidelines correctly.
- Finally, tick the box given, that you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the Agree button and continue for further processing.
- Now Enrollment Form section appeared with Education Details, Personal Data and Training Preference tab.
- Enter the required details and also select the options as per your requirement.
- Then click on Save and Preview Details.
- So, now the Preview and Confirm section will appear in front of you.
- After verifying all the information finally click on submit button.
- Then the complete form page appeared with all the required details.
- Take a print out for further use.
NATS Application Status 2021
You can also check the NATS Application Form 2021 status online by visiting the official portal.
You have to use login id and password to check National Apprenticeship Training Scheme Registration Status 2021.