NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 Can Apply Online Scholarships.gov.in Fresh New Registration Renewal, Eligibility Status Application Form. NMMS Scholarship is a scheme sponsored by the Central Government. It has been started for the welfare of the students from class 8th onwards. NMMS Scholarship Financial assistance is given to meritorious students in the 2021-22 scheme. Also encourage them to read further. In the secondary level class, a child from the very weaker section becomes a laborer. They started working for the income of the family.
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22
To stop them from becoming child labourers. So that they can study well. The Department of School Education and Literacy has started this NMMS Scholarship Program. All the interested students who want to study. But because of his family status. They are unable to get secondary education. So they can now do so by applying under this program.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship has worked under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. Also, the aim of the government is to provide the right of education to the students of economically weaker family. Especially after class VIII for higher education. The amount of scholarship under this NMMS 2021- 22 session is Rs 12,000 per annum. This scheme is now working widely in our states. Every year lots of intelligent students applied for the scholarship program.
NMMS Registration 2021-22
The central government has previously given around 1,00,000 scholarships among the students. Therefore, this year also the government expects that the number of student applications will definitely increase as compared to last year. All the interested students must apply as soon as possible in this golden opportunity.
After completing the survey in the states, the government comes to know that many students drop out after class 8. The reason for leaving school is the financial crisis of the families. Therefore, the central government has decided to encourage the education of these students. However, convincing them is a difficult task. But through scholarship, many families have agreed to continue with their children’s studies.
NMMS Scholarship Apply Online
It has also developed extensively in the field of education. Along with this, the state and the country will also develop. Here, we have given you all the related details about the NMM Scholarship. With the help of this program. There has been a decrease in the number of drop out students as compared to last year.
Many students can take advantage of their education. It has inspired a lot of meritorious students. Higher education has started from ninth grade onwards. Apart from this, the government has conducted tests for the students. There are 2 levels of selection in this exam at the state level. Vitthal students who clear this selection process. Additionally, they can avail benefits under the scholarship program.
NMMS Scholarship Renewal 2021-22
Features of National Means Cum Merit Scholarship:
- The main objective of the scholarship program. To promote the standard of education among students from economically weaker families.
- This number decreases after class VIII due to economic weakness. To stop this, the central government has started this program.
- Incentives are given in the form of scholarships.
- The amount given in the scholarship is Rs 12,000/- per annum.
- Also, the selection process has been organized by the state government to give scholarships.
- With the help of tests, the government detects the meritorious students.
- After passing the second level selection process, the student can get the scholarship amount.
- Also some categories are given quota under scholarship.
- The scholarship amount will be sent to the students concerned through direct bank transfer. One installment per year is transferred as per their performance in the selection test.
- Applicants whose family income does not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum. They can also apply under the scholarship program.
|program||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|introduced by||central government of india|
|Advantage||to promote higher education|
|department||Ministry of Minority Affairs Ministry|
|beneficiaries||Students from EWS families|
NMMS Scholarship Amount 2021
Students who are willing to participate in the selection process. Also, they need guidance regarding the exam. So here we are telling you about the selection test. On the basis of 2 given selection tests. Students have to clear both with at least 40% marks in each exam. Because only then can they be selected. The two tests are as follows:
- MAT means Mental Ability Test
- SAT stands for Scholastic Aptitude Test
Note: For reserved category students, the cut-off marks should be 32% marks as per rules.
NMMS Eligibility 2021-22
- Meritorious students with the help of scholarships are targeted under the schemes to benefit.
- Students must be after class 8th.
- In class 8th, they need to get at least 55% marks to apply.
- There is a relaxation of 5% marks for the students belonging to SC/ST category.
- Students securing 55% or more marks in class 7 can also appear in the selection test.
- The family income should not exceed 1.5 lakh per annum by all criteria.
- Firstly the scholarship has to be given to the students of class 9. And then the continuation of the program has done for appearing in class 10 to 12.
- Regarding continuation of scholarship. Students must have secured 60% or more marks in class 10th board.
- The selection process is done by the central government agency at the state level.
- Applicants must also be regular in classes.
- Students need to get their education from government schools or government aided schools as per the requirement.
- For class 12th scholarship, students must have passed class 11th with at least 55% or more marks. And this must be done in the first attempt.
- Students of KVS, Sainik School and other private schools are not eligible to apply.
- The reservation made under the program is completely based on the norms of the state government.
The scholarship amount given is Rs 12000 per annum. So you can calculate it as Rs 1000 per month. Regarding continuation of scholarship. Students also need to work hard in studies. They can get the benefit of this program only on the basis of their performance.
NMMS Scholarship Documents Required
- student age proof
- educational documents
- Aadhar card / Bonafide student certificate from the school.
- Domicile / Permanent Residence Proof
- Scholarship Category
- student name
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Bank account statement
- identification details
NMMS Scholarship Online Application 2021
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official link of the National Scholarship Portal. Then go to the New Registration link available on the home page.
- Now, you can see, a new page is open on your system.
- Click on New User? Register option is also given.
- Then select the option given for the tick mark. And also read all the instructions.
- Then click on continue and wait a few moments.
- After this again a new page appears with a new form.
- Enter the required details in this form, also attach the documents.
- Finally click on submit to complete the login process.
- Now, log in with this given username and password while registering on the web portal.
- And apply under NMMS scholarship program as per your requirements.