SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India has released a new recruitment notification for 6100 SBI Apprentice Posts on its official website @sbi.co.in. The online registration process will be active from 06 July to 26 July 2021. The training period under this apprentice notification is 1 year and all selected apprentices must be willing to appear in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB / CAIIB) during the 3 years of apprenticeship in the bank. Stay tuned with us for every latest update for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021. Candidates who have applied earlier will have to apply again for the new vacancies.
The recruitment of 8500 Apprentice has been canceled against the advertisement number CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07 dated 20.11.2020. The candidates who have applied will soon be refunded the application fee.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Overview
State Bank of India will recruit 6100 trainees for the financial year 2021-22. Check out the overview table for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from here.
|exam conducting authority||State Bank Of India (SBI)|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Apprentice 2021|
|online registration start||06 July 2021|
|Last date to apply||26 July 2021|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Local Language Test|
|job location||different states|
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
SBI Apprentice notification is published on 05th July 2021 and online registration process will be active from 06th to 26th July 2021. Check the table below for more important dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|Notification issued||05 July 2021|
|online application start||06 July 2021|
|Last date to apply||26 July 2021|
|Call letter / admit card issued||will be notified soon|
|online exam||August (potentially)|
|result||will be notified soon|
|language proficiency test||will be notified soon|
SBI Apprentice 2021 Notification PDF
The official notification for SBI Apprentice 2021 has been released on 05 July 2021 on the official website. Click on the direct link given below to download the official notification released by SBI for filling 6100 posts for Apprentice Recruitment 2021 and detailed information about the recruitment. .
SBI Apprentice 2021 Vacancies
A total of 6100 posts have been released for SBI Apprentice for various states. Interested or awaiting recruitment candidates can apply for the recruitment after confirming their eligibility criteria for the vacancies. Check state-wise and category-wise vacancy details for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
|serial number||State / Union Territory||complete||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||Other backward classes||EWS||ur|
|1 1||Tamil Nadu||470||89||4||126||47||150|
|20||Arunachal Pradesh||25||–||1 1||–||2||12|
SBI Apprentice 2021: Selection Process
The selection for the appointment of apprentices will be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
i) Online written test
ii) Test of local language.
SBI Apprentice 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the written test must read the detailed SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy.
Age Limit (as on 31/10/2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
*Note: The upper age limit is for unreserved candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per Government of India guidelines.
Educational Qualification (As on 31/10/2020)
Candidate should have completed Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute
Note: Only “Persons with Benchmark Disability” having not less than 40% of the specified disability shall be eligible for reservation, where the specified disability has not been denied in measurable conditions and includes a disabled person where the specified disability is defined in measurable terms. , as certified by the Certifying Authority.
A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation has to submit the latest Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Authority or any other notified Competent Authority (Certifying Authority) in the district of residence of the applicant, on the prescribed format, as mentioned in the proof . residency in the application. The certificate should be dated on or before the last date of registration of application
SBI Apprentice 2021: Exam Pattern
SBI will conduct only one online test to select suitable candidates for SBI Apprentice. SBI Apprentice exam pattern and details are given below.
|Subject||number of questions||maximum marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
|Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 min|
|general English||25||25||15 min|
|General / Financial Awareness||25||25||15 min|
- All questions will be objective type MCQs
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. English and Hindi
- There will be negative marking, 1/4 for each wrong answerth will be deducted from the marks assigned to the question
- There will be no penalty for unanswered questions
- The question paper will be divided into 4 parts, each carrying 25 questions of 25 marks
- You will get 15 minutes for each section and the total duration of the exam will be 1 hour
The candidates who qualify for the online test will have to appear for the local language test, however, the candidates who have studied the local language in class 10th.th or 12th level will be exempted from the local language test.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Syllabus
Click to know the complete SBI Apprentice Syllabus 2021 from the direct link given below.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Salary Structure
Candidates who are selected for SBI Apprentice with a stipend of Rs 15,000 per month. Trainees are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
period of apprenticeship
Candidates will be selected for one year period For the post of SBI Apprentice. The Bank is not bound to provide full time employment to the apprentices after the end of the apprenticeship period. The trainees will be relieved from their posts on completion of three years from the date of appointment.
How to Apply Online for SBI Apprentice 2021?
Follow the steps given below to successfully fill the SBI Apprentice Online Application Form on the official website.
- Visit the official website of SBI or click on the direct link given below
- Click on the “Careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- A list of current recruitments will open and then click “Appointment of Apprentices in SBI under Apprenticeship Act, 1961”
- Click on the link “Apply Online”
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on the link “Click here for new registration”
- Important instructions will open
- Click “Continue”
- Enter your basic details asked in the registration form and confirm.
- enter security code
- Click the “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload the scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirement. Click on the Next button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. And click on “Verify Your Details”
- A preview page will open after clicking on “Verify your details”, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking the checkbox against “I agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Direct Link to Apply Online
The direct link to apply online for SBI Apprentice 2021 will be active from 06 July 2021 to 26 July 2021. Bookmark this page to be notified with every latest update.
The link to apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 will be activated soon
Documents/details required for registration
The following details/documents will be required to complete the SBI Apprentice Application Form.
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Scanned copy of a photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
You will also need the below mentioned documents at the time of document verification process
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- educational certificate
- Aadhar Card (Except for North Eastern State candidates)
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021 will be issued by the officials around 10 days before the exam date. The exam is scheduled to be held in August 2021. Stay updated with us for latest information regarding recruitment.
Steps to Download SBI Apprentice Admit Card 2021
- Click on the link mentioned above or visit the official website.
- open to “Download SBI Apprentice Call Letter 2021
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on submit button and download admit card
- Get a print out of SBI Apprentice Call Letter for future reference.
SBI Apprentice 2021: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the last date to apply for SBI Apprentice Exam 2021?
answer. The registration for SBI Apprentice will end on 26th July 2021.
Q. How many vacancies are released for SBI Apprenticeship 2021?
answer. This year 6100 vacancies have been released for SBI Apprenticeship.
Q. How can I apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
answer. You can apply through the direct link available in the article or visit the official website.
Q. What is the duration of SBI Apprenticeship 2021?
answer. SBI Apprenticeship will be of 3 years duration.
Q. What is the age limit for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
answer. The age limit for SBI Apprentice has been declared as 20 years to 28 years
Q. When is SBI Apprentice exam scheduled?
answer. The exam for SBI Apprentice will be held tentatively in August 2021