Know NSP Scholarship List 2021-22 scholarship.gov.in NSP Status Scheme-wise State wise can be checked online beneficiary search by name. The Government of India provides scholarships to the candidates who are not financially stable to pursue their studies. And to fulfill this purpose, the government has started a scholarship scheme which is the National Scholarship Portal. Through this article we will give necessary information about NSP Scholarship List, its purpose, benefits, features, application process, and yes eligibility process. If you want to get information about this scheme, then you can go for this article.
NSP Scholarship List 2021-22
Through this National Scholarship Scheme, students can apply for various schemes being offered by the Central and State Governments. This scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Information and Technology to help the economically challenged students. With this website, recipients or students can go through their application details or check the status of their application. If you are also willing to grab this scholarship, then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal.
The process is quite easy. Students no longer need to visit government offices to collect information about this scholarship program.
How to apply for NSP All you need to do is visit their official website and then apply for the scholarship by following the steps given there. The main objective of this scheme is to promote education. This scholarship is given to eligible students. It is given to the candidates every year. If we talk about the year 2021, then the date has been extended due to the pandemic.
Eligible students must apply for the scholarship within the given time; Notices are given to schools, colleges and universities where the last date to apply for scholarship is mentioned. Minority students who want to apply for the scholarship must apply before the last date to get its benefits.
Check NSP Scholarship Status 2021-22 Online
Major Objectives of NSP Scholarship
- Timely scholarships to minority students should be ensured so that their studies are not affected.
- Another objective is to make the application process easy so that candidates can easily apply for this scholarship.
- Another objective is to create a common platform for both the government scholarship schemes. To make sure there won’t be any fake things in the process and also to make a handy database to keep things working in a proper order.
Now we will discuss the benefits of National Scholarship Portal.
- The first advantage is that you will get complete information about all the scholarships in a single portal.
- The application process will be easy.
- This portal advises the eligible candidates about the best portal in which they can apply.
- There will be no problem in submitting the application.
- The records of the applicants will remain transparent.
- The data will be up to date.
NSP List 2021 State Wise
Now we will see what are the documents required to apply for this scholarship portal.
- Aadhar card, bank account passbook, if you belong to any particular caste, that proof, income proof, contact number, passport size photograph, educational certificate and your character proof is required. These are the required certificates which are required to apply for this scholarship.
And now the registration process:-
- So, now the registration process begins: To register, you need to visit the website National Scholarship.
- Then on the home page you will see the option of new registration, you have to click on it.
- After that read and follow the on-screen instructions and click on continue button.
- Then you have to enter your details like name, date of birth, contact number, gender, email id, bank details etc.
- Then you will get the captcha code which you have to fill the space given there and then click on register button.
- The second step is that you have to log in with the registration ID and then click on the application form option given on the screen.
- The application form will be on the screen in front of your eyes. There you have to fill details like student name, date of birth, category, father’s name, aadhar card number, mobile number, category of scholarship, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual income and email id.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the Save and Continue option.
- Then later on, you have to upload the scanned copies of all the documents and then the final submission.
- Before final submission, double check the documents so that things become easy for you and there is no need for changes. After this your application is finally submitted.
NSP Status Check 2021-22
Now comes the process to check the status of your application.
- First of all you have to visit the official website of National Scholarship Portal. The home page will be on the screen.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link and then select the year.
- After that, you need to enter your Application ID and Password.
- After that you have to click on the status and the status of your application will appear on your screen.
Now process to check eligibility on National Scholarship Portal. Applicants or candidates who want to apply for NSP must check whether they are eligible for the scheme or not.
- To check the eligibility factor, you need to visit the national scholarship website. On the home page itself, you will see the option of Services and there you will get the option of Scheme Eligibility, you have to click on it.
- There you have to enter your details and after filling the captcha code, click on the option check eligibility and your answer will be on your screen.
NSP Scholarship List State Wise –
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Rajasthan Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan Rajasthan||Himachal Pradesh|
|Ladakh||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Lakshadweep||National Scholarship Portal List 2021-22|
NSP Scholarship Payment Status 2021
Next, how to know your payment information?
- There you have to go to the official website and on the home page itself you will get the option to know your payment.
- There you are asked to fill your details and then click on the search option, the complete information will be on your screen.
- You can track your payment status online by visiting the official website of NSP. Only on the home page, you have to click on Track NSP Payment option.
- After that, you will be asked for some details which you have to fill. After filling the verification code, you have to click on the search button and the complete information will be displayed on your screen.
- While filling the form, you need to read the instructions carefully to remove all kinds of confusion. You need to track the deadline so that you can submit the form within the time limit. Documents should be kept up front so that they are available to you whenever you want. The application form has to be proofread. You should keep a copy of the submitted application with you for future reference. The application form should be filled by you.
So, here is the complete information related to the National Scholarship Portal. We have mentioned all the facts and information related to this topic. This article will surely help you to apply for the scholarship. So, those who are willing to apply have to register their name and submit the form on the website.