Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application | Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form | Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Process | Palanhar Yojana In Hindi
Plan Rajasthan State government to benefit the orphans of the state has been launched by the state government to benefit the orphans of the state. Under this scheme, arrangements for the upbringing, education etc. will not be made to the orphan children of the state or whose parents have died, but within the society itself, in the family of the closest relative/acquaintance of the boy and girl child. Education, food, clothing and other necessary facilities will be provided to the orphan children of the state in a family environment . Will go
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, Palanhar will get Rs. 500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years (500 per month for children up to the age of 5 years in Palanhar) and Rs. 1000 per month till the age of 18 years after admission in school. Grant amount (After admission to school, till the age of 18, a grant of Rs 1000 per month.) will be provided by Rajasthan Government and Rs.2000 per year (for widows and relatives) for clothes, sweaters and other necessary work. Annual grant is also provided at the rate of per orphan (excluding category). of the state government Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2021 From this, arrangements for education, food, drinking and clothing arrangements will be made by the state government. In this way, this scheme run by the state government is unique in the whole of India.
Rajasthan Newborn Protection Scheme
nurturer Plan In characters children of List
- Children of parents who have been sentenced to death/life imprisonment by judicial process
- Maximum three children of widow mother eligible for destitute pension
- Maximum three children of outgoing mother
- child of a remarried widowed mother
- children of parents with AIDS
- child of a parent with leprosy
- child of disabled parent
- child of divorced/abandoned woman
Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan|
|started by||Government of Rajasthan|
|beneficiary||children of the state|
|an objective||providing education to children|
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card
Grant amount to be given in Palanhar Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, every orphan child and eligible child will be provided Rs 500 per month till the age of 5 years.
- 1,000 will be given every month from the time of taking admission in the school till the age of 18 years.
- And the children will be given Rs 2,000 separately every year for their clothes, shoes etc.
Eligibility of Palanhar Scheme Rajasthan 2021
- Applicants under this scheme should be permanent residents of Rajasthan.
- The annual income of the foster family should not exceed Rs. 1.20 lakh.
- It is mandatory to send such orphan children to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6 years.
category War Required document
- Orphan children – Copy of death certificate of parents
- death a punishment /lifelong Imprisonment Received mother husband of children – copy of sentence
- destitute pension of characters widow Women of three children – Copy of Widow Pension Payment Order
- remarriage widow mother of children – copy of certificate of remarriage
- good mother V/ AIDS the victim mother /husband of children – Copy of ARD Diary/Green Card issued by ART Center
- leprosy Disease from the victim mother /husband of children – Copy of medical certificate issued by the competent board
- relationship go Wally mother of three children – Certificate of having been related for more than one year
- special qualified people mother /husband of children – Copy of proof of 40% or more disability
- divorced /abandoned Women of children – Copy of Divorced Abandonment Pension Payment Order
- parent’s aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- Basic address proof
- Ration card
- identity card
- Certificate of registration of child in Anganwadi / Certificate of studying in school
- child’s aadhar card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply in Palanhar Yojana Rajasthan 2021?
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must first go to the Social Justice and Empowerment Department. official website On reaching Rajasthan Palanhar Scheme of Application Form PDF File will have to download.
- After downloading the application, you will have to fill all the information asked in the application form like parent’s name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to attach all your documents with the application form.
- After this, the application form will have to be submitted to the departmental district officer in the urban area, the residents of the rural area will have to submit their form to the concerned development officer or by visiting the E Mitra kiosk center. In this way your application will be completed.
Rajasthan nurturer Plan In payment of Event how see?
The beneficiaries of the state who have applied under this scheme and want to see the status of their application, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Social Justice and Empowerment Department.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you will see the section of Apply Online / E Services.
- from this section Palanhar Payment Status You have to click on the option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you have to fill Academic Year, Bhamashah Number and Application ID, Captcha Code etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the button of Get Status. After this the payment status will come in front of you.