PM Garib Kalyan Yojana registration, eligibility, beneficiary list and other details regarding PMGKY can be checked from this page. You will get complete information about the services provided to you under PM Garib Kalyan Yojana in our article. Stay connected with us for more details and read the article on our website carefully till the end. We will tell you in our article how you can register on this portal, which will also give complete information about eligibility, benefit lists. For more information about this scheme, if you want, you can also check by visiting the online portal, the link of which will be available in our article.
PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
This portal has been started by the Government of India, whose main objective is to benefit the citizens of India. This scheme is applicable all over India and comes under the state government. The online applications for this scheme were started on 26th March 2020 and the applications are still on.
Financial help is given to poor people through this scheme, so that they can provide food for themselves. Under this scheme, people who have ration card are given ration twice in 3 months. Along with this, additional ration is also given, that too absolutely free. Candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply online portal as per eligibility criteria. Only those people who are residents of India and come below poverty line can get benefits under this scheme.
Benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Yojana
- All ration card holders get benefits under this scheme.
- Subsidy is also given to 80 crore people through this scheme.
- Under this scheme, you are given 7 kg ration in 3 months.
- Under this scheme, Rs.2/kg is given to the veterinarian and Rs.3/kg to rice.
- Many poor people have benefited greatly from this.
How to register online in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- To register first click on this link www.pib.nic.in.
- After that the home page of the portal will open.
- On the home page, you will get the option to apply PMGKY, click on it.
- After clicking, on the next page, you have to fill your bank details and other asked details as per eligibility.
- After filling the details your registration will be done.
- Save the registration form and get a print copy.
How to check beneficiary list online in PM Garib Kalyan Yojana?
- To check the beneficiary list, you have to first visit the official website.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After this the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will get the option of PMGKY Beneficiary List, click on it.
- After clicking, you have to fill your details.
- After this your list will open.
- Save it and download it.
- If you want, you can also take out a print copy of it.
All the information about PM Garib Kalyan Yojana is given in our article, stay connected with us for more information. If you have any query regarding this plan, you can message us in the comment section and we will respond to your comment soon. If you want to be the first to get the latest updates, then bookmark us.