PM Kisan Aadhar link bank account, balance and status checking links are here. Link your PM Kisan Bank Account with Aadhar Card from this page. We will provide you complete information about PM Kisan in our article today, please read our article carefully till the end. In our article we will tell you how you can link your aadhar card online on this portal, how to link bank account, as well as provide complete information about balance and status check etc. Stay connected with our portal for more details.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link
This scheme has been done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, whose main objective is to provide facilities to the farmers. 6000/- is given to the farmers through this scheme, which they can get through their bank account, but for this your bank account should be linked to this portal, and about which we will tell you in our article. Will give information If your bank account is not linked with your Aadhar card, then you should link it as soon as possible, because if you do not link it with your Aadhar card then you cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Through this scheme, till now about 14 crore farmers have been provided this facility through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, as well as let us tell you that every year 6000 rupees are given to you through this scheme. Your amount will be made available to you in three installments every year.
By visiting this portal, you can link your Aadhaar card online sitting at home, we will give you complete information about the process, if you want to get more information about it, then you can visit PM Kisan’s online portal, The link of which will be available to you in our article.
PM Kisan Aadhar Link Benefits
The benefits you will get by linking PM Kisan Aadhar are as follows:-
- Through this you can take advantage of this facility both online and offline.
- It is very important to link your Aadhar card with your bank account to get Rs 6000, only then you can get the money in installments.
- If your Aadhar card is linked with your bank then your subsidy will go directly to your account.
- If your bank account is linked through this portal, you don’t need to stand in long long lines to get the install.
- Those who have the facility of net banking, first of all go to the online portal.
- Then you have to click on the option of bank and if you have an account and it is connected with net banking.
- After that you have to log in and your information and services option will appear, click on it.
- In that you have to select Aadhar card update and fill your Aadhar number in it.
- Then you have to enter your account number and mobile number and finally, you have to enter your Aadhar card number which is linked with the bank.
- Then a message will come on your registered number and your link will be completed.
How to Check PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status?
- First of all you have to click on the link of the official website.
Whose link is :- pmkisan.gov.in.
- Then you have to click on “PM Kisan Status Check“On the home page.
- After that, you have to select the option of “beneficiary status“.
- Your next page will open, in which you have to fill the asked information correctly.
- After that, all the details regarding your status will open on your screen.
How to fill Aadhar card details in PM Kisan?
- First you have to click on the link of PM Kisan.
- Then you have to click on “Edit Aadhaar Details“On the home page.
- Then the next page will open in front of you.
- On the next page you have to fill the asked details like aadhar number and verification code etc and click on submit.
- Along with this, you have to fill account number, farmer’s name and mobile number etc.
- After filling all the details correctly you have to click on save.
- Your details will be entered in PM Kisan.
Hope you have got complete information about PM Kisan in our article, if you still want to ask something about it, you can ask us by messaging in the comment section and we will reply you soon. To be the first to get all the latest updates, add our website to bookmarks.