pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021 Registration, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, PM Kisan Status, PM Kisan New Farmer Registration details are given here. PM Kisan Portal was launched by the government to small and medium scale farmers with an annual assistance of Rs. 6000. The official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is pmkisan.gov.in. There are various options on PM Kisan Portal to help farmers to make new registration and check the status of their applications.
PM Kisan – pmkisan.gov.in
The objective of PM Kisan web portal is to host various schemes being launched by the central government. Right now, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is helping farmers to get Rs. 2000 every three months directly into their accounts. PM Kisan 8th installment has been sent to the account of the beneficiaries. Pmkisan.gov.in can be used to check your payment status and you beneficiary status.
For PM Kisan new farmer registration, farmers have to register themselves by visiting the official portal. If you have already registered for this scheme, you can check your registration status pmkisan.gov.in. On this page we are going to discuss everything related to PM Kisan website that we can do there.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
With this scheme launched by the Prime Minister for small and marginal farmers, the goal of making every farmer happy in the country is gradually being fulfilled. The assistance amount provided by this scheme is sent directly to the bank account of the farmer. 6000 rupees are given annually through PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in the bank account of small and marginal farmers. By sending this money directly to the farmers’ account, every farmer of the country is getting the benefit of the scheme.
We are going to give you enough information about Kisan Samman Nidhi List, Beneficiary Status, Aadhar Record and Registration in this article. All the information related to the scheme is updated from time to time through articles on the website. Any farmer who has applied for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can check the status of his application. For this, you will get information by going to pmkisan.gov.in and entering your registration number.
The amount of Rs 6000 given by the scheme is deposited in the account of the farmer in three installments. In this article you have been told about the complete process of online application. You can submit your application online based on the information given below. The eighth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was deposited in the account of farmers a few days ago. The farmer can ensure proper crop health and proper crop yield with the amount given through this scheme. The farmer can use this money to buy seeds for the crop.
Through this scheme released by the government, the government is trying to double the income of farmers by the year 2022. Several announcements have been made in the Union Budget 2021 to double the income of farmers. Keeping in mind the interests of the farmers, the Ministry of Agriculture Welfare of the government has released an amount of about Rs 1,31,531 crore in the budget session of 2021. This year’s budget is about 5.63% more than last year’s agriculture budget.
Half the amount released in the agriculture budget will be used in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme was done by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019 keeping in mind the interests of the farmers of the country. Through this scheme till now lakhs of farmers of the country have taken advantage of this scheme. So far 11.64 lakh farmers have been benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
A lot of improvement is being seen in the economic condition of the farmers through this scheme. Farmers can get the amount of Rs 6000 given in the scheme directly in their bank account. For this, farmers can apply through both online and offline mode. The amount of Rs 6000 given in the scheme is deposited in the account of farmers through three installments. For this, the government has created separate departments. If you also want to apply for this scheme, then you have to apply for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana with some necessary documents.
On applying for the scheme, you will be provided an amount of Rs 2000 3 times in a year. If you have already applied for this scheme then you do not need to apply again for this scheme. If even after applying, you have not been able to take the installment of your Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, then you will have to file your complaint with the authorities prescribed by the government. This scheme is proving to be very beneficial for the small farmers of the country.
So far 8 installments have been deposited in the bank account of farmers under PM Kisan Yojana. If you have not received your 8 installments yet, then you should contact your nearest PM Kisan Seva representative. For this you can also check the online status of your application. You will be given the benefit of this scheme only if you are the owner of the land in the land documents provided at the time of applying.
If you have not brought the mutation document in the application, then you will not be given the benefit of this scheme. Beneficiaries who were earlier being given the benefit of this scheme, now they do not need to provide any separate document. Mutation of land has been made mandatory for the benefit of only the right farmer through Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary List
The beneficiary lists the list of farmers who are going to get benefits from this scheme. One has to apply for PM-Kisan scheme to get the benefits and be in the list of beneficiaries. As we know that small and marginal farmers of the country will get the benefit of this scheme. Farmers who have land up to 2 hectare can apply for this scheme.
You can check PM Kisan Beneficiary List from the official website by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now in the Farmers Corner section, you can see an option labeled as “Beneficiary List”.
- Click on that option and wait for the new page to load.
- On the next page you have to select your state, district, sub district, block and village.
- Now click on the Get Report button and you will see the list of beneficiaries of your area.
How is PM Kisan Beneficiary List prepared?
- The state government prepares the database of the farmers who are eligible for this scheme.
- It is the responsibility of the state government to identify whether the farmer is eligible or not.
- The beneficiary will fill up the self-declaration form which also includes an undertaking.
- This undertaking will be used for verification of eligibility of the beneficiaries.
- The state government will verify the ownership of the land in their land records.
- Then the eligible beneficiary list is published pmkisan.gov.in at village level.
- After this the state government will upload the list of eligible farmers on the PM Kisan portal.
How to apply for PM Kisan Yojana?
- Firstly visit the official PM Kisan Portal i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- From the homepage you will be able to see the Farmers Corner section.
- Click on New Farmer Registration option and registration page will open.
- There you will be asked to enter Aadhar Number, Captcha Code and then select your state.
- After filling all these details click on the search button.
- Now the complete registration form will open where you have to enter all the details correctly.
- After entering everything click on submit button.
- Now you have to enter your bank details where you want to deposit the installment.
- Submit the bank details and now wait for the officials to review your application.
Check PM Kisan application status
To check the status of your application, you need to follow some steps. These steps are mentioned as follows:
- Visit the official website of PM-Kisan i.e. www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now Click on Beneficiary Status link from Farmer Category.
- On the next page, it will ask for your Aadhaar number or account number, or mobile number.
- Enter any of these and click on Get Data.
- Now the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
Who is not eligible for this PM Kisan Yojana?
- The farmer who has a government job.
- Any Zilla Panchayat member.
- If the farmer is also a councillor.
- Current or former Minister of Parliament.
- Farmers paying income tax.
If you are a farmer who fits in the eligibility criteria, then you can get 6000 rupees as assistance every year from the government. See more details from other pages on our website. Leave your doubts and queries in the comment box below.