PM Kisan Status Check 2021 8th Installment Status can be checked now. Now get the status of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2021 for the 8th installment. PM-Kisan status 2021 for 8th installment, 9th installment date, how to check installment status and much more are discussed on this page.
PM Kisan Status Check 2021
Government of India 8. going to releaseth Installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. In every first 7 installments, the beneficiaries will get Rs. 2000 in his account. PM Modi will release the installment on 14thth May 2021, Friday via video conferencing. PM Kisan 8. About 9.5 crore farmers will be benefited fromth Installment. More than 19000 crore rupees will be transferred in the accounts of farmers across the country.
PM Modi has also decided to interact with farmers online PM Kisan 8th installment being deposited in their account. This will be the highest amount ever paid in a single day under any government scheme. So the beneficiary who wants to check PM Kisan 8th Installment Status 2021 will get all the details today.
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021
This will be the first time that the eastern states will also get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The farmers of West Bengal state will get their first installment today. If you want to check PM Kisan installment status then you have to read the procedure given below.
PM Kisan 8th Installment 2021 Status
|Plan||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme|
|launched by||Central Government|
|department||Indian Agriculture Department|
|scheme launched in||February 2019|
|Total amount released so far||75000 crores|
|installment amount||Rupee. 2000|
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Let’s have a quick look at the details of this government scheme. As per PM Kisan Schemes, farmers of India get assistance of Rs. 6000 per year. These 6000 rupees are given in three installments. 2000 each. Every year the first installment is deposited between December-March, the second installment from April to July and the third installment between August and November 2021.
Click for information in Hindi
Click here for new registration
PM Kisan Helpline Number
PM Kisan 8th installment
Once registered for PM-Kisan scheme, the farmer will get Rs. 2000 installment has been directly deposited in his account. Till date, more than Rs 1.15 lakh crore has been deposited in the accounts of more than 9 crore farmers.
List of beneficiary union territories and states of PM Kisan Yojana
pmkisan.gov.in Status 2021
PM Kisan Status informs you whether your installment of Rs 2000 has reached your account or not. With this, you also get to know the status of the application and if you pay the installment if you do not have credit, then the error can also be checked in the status itself.
PMKSY 8th By releasing the installment, the amount was deposited in the account of the beneficiaries as per the schedule. PM Modi addressed the nation live and 8. disclosedth Installment. You have to check whether your name is available in the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiaries list or not. If you are not in the beneficiary list then the next installment will not be credited to your account.
How to Check PM Kisan Status – 8th Installment
- PM Kisan Yojana Kist can be checked from the official website of this scheme. To help the beneficiaries, we have launched PM Kisan 8. has decided to enlist a step-by-step procedure for examiningth installment status.
- 8 to the beneficiaries. One has to visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to check the status ofth Installment.
- From the homepage of the website, check the link “Farmers Corner” in the menu bar and click on it.
- You will get the option of “Beneficiary List”. Click on that link and a new page will open.
- Now select the information given in the dropdown menu of the website.
- Select your state, district, tehsil, block and village name. After doing this click on the Get Report link.
- A list will be opened for all the beneficiaries in your area. Find your name and PM Kisan status in the list.
How to check PM Kisan Application Status 2021
If you have applied for PMKSNY and want to check the status of your application then you can follow these steps.
- Visit the official website and click on the Farmers Corner link.
- Now click on the Beneficiary Status link and wait for the page to load.
- Now enter your Aadhar Number or Mobile Number in the asked section.
- Click on the Check Status button and your PM Kisan application status will be displayed on the screen.
If you are having trouble accessing anything or your PM Kisan 8th Installment is not getting credit, you can contact the helpline.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q Why was my PM Kisan application rejected?
There can be many reasons for rejection of an application like not being eligible, incomplete details, fake documents, wrong information etc.
Q Why is my name not in the beneficiary list?
It can be caused by a number of factors. One of the strongest reasons can be late registration. You may have registered when the beneficiary list has already been created. So your name could not be added to that list. If you have successfully registered, your name will definitely be available in the next beneficiary list.
Q I do not have land in my name, can I still apply for this scheme?
No, even if you have land in the name of your father/brother/mother/any other relative, you cannot apply for PMKSNY. Only the owner of the land can apply for this scheme.
Q I am a big farmer, can I apply for this scheme?
No, only small and marginal farmers can be a part of this scheme. If you have more than 2 hectares of land then you cannot apply for this scheme.