Submit PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana Registration 2021 Form at maandhan.in Check PMLVMY Apply Online Application Status Pension Eligibility. The trade sector is also very important in the development of the country. Our Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has implemented PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan plan 2021. Because some businessmen need financial help. So, for small and micro business owners. The central government has a chance. This allows them to grow their business and be successful.
PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana Registration 2021
With the help of PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana. Small and micro businessmen can get the benefit of pension in old age. The Prime Minister has already said that the prosperity and development of our country depends on the growth of trade. If the business sector increases, then the country will also develop.
To support these businesses. The government has already made many schemes. Along with this a new scheme has also started. Business owners can only receive a pension by contributing to a pension fund. But for this they need to make some investment first. Today we are going to give you information related to this scheme. Also about the eligibility and registration process under the scheme. Please check more details here.
PMLVMY Registration 2021
Soon the government made arrangements. This will increase the number of applicants. And many people can also do easy online registration. The benefit of the scheme will be given only after the age of 60 years. Now common man can complete the registration with the help of official website.
PM Small Businessman Maandhan Form 2021
The Ministry of Labor and Employment has taken the responsibility of this scheme. Apart from this, the department will monitor the scheme. So, eligible applicants can get the benefits of this scheme. as planned. The amount given under this is Rs 3000 per month. For more updates, stay connected with us.
|scheme name||PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana 2021|
|also known as||National Pension Scheme 2021 for Traders|
|launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|under the supervision of||ministry of labor and employment|
|benefits of the scheme||To provide pension through the scheme|
|beneficiary||small and medium owners|
|helpline number||available below|
PM pension scheme for small traders
PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Feature
- First, the pension scheme: under the scheme. The central government has encouraged small as well as micro business traders. To invest in pension scheme. So that they can make their old age safe.
- Secondly, the amount to be given in pension: in old age as a result of the scheme. The applicant will get a benefit of Rs 3000 per month as pension.
- Third, premium contribution: However the main beneficiary will be the applicant. But the central government has a 50/50 partnership with the pensioners. Also, the central government will tally the amount paid by the applicant in the premium.
- Another Payment Frequency: The amount to be given under pension for the pensioner. Then they can get it every month through bank account.
- Premium Amount Limit: Also the limit is fixed in the plan. And it is between Rs 55 to Rs 200. The applicant has to pay a premium amount every month.
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana Status 2021
- Also Calculation of Premium: Public Assistant will assist you in the calculation. So that you can get better benefits under this scheme. However, the amount in the scheme will depend on the age. (On which the applicant had registered.)
- Budget Allocation: The government is making every effort to make the scheme a success. An amount of Rs 750 crore has already been set aside to ensure the benefits of the scheme.
- Accumulated money interest: Also, the bank will offer interest on the amount. Which gets deposited in the pension account of the applicant.
- Number of Beneficiaries: Although there are various benefits of this scheme. Then under this scheme about 3 crore small and micro owners of traders, businesses got involved.
- Age Limit Under Registration: The age criteria of the applicant is also prescribed to apply under the scheme. The maximum age limit to apply is 40 years. And also the starting age should be more than 18 years.
- Leave Provision: In case an applicant wants to forgo monthly contribution. Then they can resign anytime. After that, the beneficiary will get the balance amount in their account.
Small Business Maandhan Scheme Registration 2021
- Common Service Center: This is an official department available in every district. Although online services are easy. But someone has issued through online process. So offline offices are also available for them.
- Supervision is also done: LIC is the nodal agency for the scheme, for conducting all the processes. The firm manages all the planning processes.
- Activation of Pension Fund: The Pension Fund will be activated once the beneficiary reaches the age mark. The age limit as fixed earlier is 60 years.
- Nominee Selection: Also, the beneficiary can select his/her nominee. Through which the nominee will also get Rs 1500 as family pension.
PMLVMY Status 2021
PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly, the applicant must be a resident of India.
- Also, he must be a small business owner.
- As per the norms, the annual turnover limit for this business owner should not exceed 1.5 lakhs per annum.
- However any Indian business owner can apply. But the age limit is also from 18 years to 40 years.
Documents required for PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana-
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- age proof
- Documents about business ownership
- as well as trade license
- GST Documents
- Bank account statement
- contact number
- passport size photo
Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapari Yojana Apply Online
- Firstly, through the official link. Honor homepage. The website will open in front of you.
- Now, on the right. The option is given in the green box. Click here to Apply Now.
- Then, two options are given on your screen. First Self Enrollment. And another CSC VLE.
- When you click on Self Enrollment Option. A drop box will open on your screen. Please enter the Mobile-Number.
- After that enter your mobile number. An OTP was sent to the mobile number. Now enter it on the website.
- So after that click on proceed option.
- Now Enrollment tab will appear in front of you. Click on it.
- As a result, the application form appeared.
- Then enter all the details. Attach other documents also.
- Finally click on submit tab. Now your registration process is complete.
through the process given above. Your application will be submitted online. And also you will have an Application Submission Reference Number. Soon you can check the application status. Along with this, the department also issued a helpline number. This will help the applicants. They have any doubts in the matter. So feel free to contact on this helpline number. Through this you can know more about PM Laghu Vyapari Maandhan Yojana 2021.
PM Small Trader Helpline Number: 1800- 267- 6888