PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021 Find Beneficiary pmujjwalayojana.com Check Online PMUY Free Gas Connection Beneficiary Status State Wise. There are many social welfare schemes running in our country. from plans, PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021 is also one of them. This scheme has been started by Shri Narendra Modi for the citizen of India. Due to this scheme many BPL families can have LPG connection. The scheme was announced in Ballia district of Uttar Pradesh. As a result many BPL families are taking benefit of the scheme.
PM Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
This is a scheme for the poor people of our country. The Prime Minister made this scheme a complete breakfast once again. How to make LPG gas connection in advance, also manage and fix by eating clean and hygienic. The woman got relief from this scheme.
The benefits of the scheme till date were to come in the SECC-2011 season. Lucky to be successful. PMAY Scheme 2021 will have structured/structured genetic, ration card, forest land class, Antyodaya scheme se vaix, this will be the future for PMAY-Gramin, which will be the variant for the country as well. have been recorded.
PMUY List 2021
Although many people have already come under this scheme. But now after adding more families. The number of beneficiaries under the scheme becomes a huge success. Also, the government has set a target to help women in this scheme. And for that the central government has provided about 5 crore LPG connections out of them.
The main objective of the government is to replace LPG with impure cooking methods. Due to the old tradition, many people are also suffering from various health problems. That is why the government has helped them by giving financial help through the scheme.
PM Ujjwala Beneficiary Status 2021
Purpose List of PM Ujjwala Yojana State Wise
- Firstly, it helps to empower women. Also protect their health.
- Secondly, at that time the only method of cooking was based on fossil fuels. But now LPG is perfect for cooking.
- Third, it also reduces the serious health hazards of old cooking methods.
- Before LPG, the number of deaths due to impure cooking fuel is on the rise. But now it has also reduced.
- The most important thing. Due to the old method, even small children were having serious respiratory problems. And now it has also been resolved.
- Also, burning fossil fuels for cooking resulted in a reduction in air pollution.
flight plan list 2021
|Details for LPG connection given under the scheme|
|serial no.||Name of States/Union Territories||Number of connections issued|
|3.||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||13103|
|9.||Daman and Diu||427|
|1 1||Dadra and Nagar Haveli||14,438|
|21.||Jammu and Kashmir||12,03,246|
However, the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas has taken the responsibility of the scheme. So that all the needy families can get the benefit of the scheme. Before this scheme it was also very difficult for poor families to cook food. Because they also need to bring fossil fuels, wood for cooking. But now this scheme has made it easy.
PM free gas connection list 2021
Also, under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1600 is given to BPL families for each LPG connection.
Eligibility Criteria under PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021:
- Firstly, applicants must be from SECC 2011 data families.
- Also, it belongs to BPL families.
- OR Applicant must belong to any other scheme like Antyodaya Anna Yojana, PMAY- G, or caste categories, etc.
- There is also an age limit. For this reason, the age must be at least 18 years or more.
- Also, the applicant women must belong to the BPL family.
- To apply, the applicant should also have a bank account in any nationalized bank.
- Also, they should belong to India.
- They do not have any other LPG connection before applying under the scheme.
|scheme name||PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021|
|launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|worked under||central government of india|
|launch date||1 May 2016|
|benefits of the scheme||to provide financial assistance|
|total budget allocated||8000 crores and|
|Apart from this 4800 crores|
|the main purpose||Provide LPG connections to BPL families.|
List of Required Documents:
- Aadhar Card / Voter Card
- BPL Ration Card or Certificate
- Also, Caste Category Certificate
- Self declaration attested by gazette officer
- contact details
- Also, bank account details
- Address proof
- passport size photo
Although many people have already registered themselves in this scheme. But some still want to know how to register in the given scheme. So, here we are helping you by providing the details about the registration process. Also for those who want to take advantage.
PM Ujjwala Yojana Status State Wise
Then register yourself by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021.
- Then through the given link. Applicants will reach the homepage of the website.
- So, the option is given on the homepage. Download Form. First click on it.
- Then you have to select the option as per your details. Like the new list of BPL.
- Also, the application form has been opened on your system.
- So, fill the asked details. And also attach the documents with the form.
- After that you have to finally click on the submit button.
- After that, your application is submitted.
The concerned officer will also first verify all the details and documents. And then they will give your name in the beneficiary list. Due to registration. In a few days you can further check the status of your application. Because with the help of application registration number you can also check the particular status of the application.
latest update –
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
Process to Check PM Ujjwala Yojana Beneficiary List 2021:
- Firstly, the applicant should visit the official website of PMUY Scheme.
- Clicking on the second link takes you to the homepage of the website.
- So you can see on the homepage. A form format is also available.
- Then you have to select the given option: State, District, Tehsil etc.
- After that you have to click on submit button. Then the list of your district will open in front of you.
- So you have to click on the district. Then select your region or block.
- Finally, the beneficiary list with the name appeared.
- After that you can check your name.
Similarly, candidates can also check the application status. But for that they have to visit the official page. Also if you have any question. So you can contact on below given toll free number.
PMUY Helpline Number / Toll-Free Number: 1800-266-6696.