PMKVY List 2021 The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has started a campaign called Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana soon after becoming the Prime Minister. The major objective or goal of this operation is to help people by providing skill-based training which can help them to get suitable job opportunities. PMKVY List 2021 State wise after getting proper training as per their skill, they will be given proper certification which will help our youth to get employment in different employment sectors.
PMKVY List 2021
The best part of this scheme is that it has been supported by Swachh Bharat, Make in India, Digital India and other schemes along with other government schemes or operations. The entire cost of training and all will be borne by the government. Appropriate certificates and incentives will be given to individuals during the training period. All the candidates just need to register with the website they have to visit the official portal of this scheme and then register with the website named pmkvyofficial.org.
The objectives behind this scheme are:-
- Through this scheme unemployed youth of our country will get job opportunities because here experts will provide you training according to your skills and help you to get proper job opportunities.
- The scheme will also help in promoting the existing employees, government experts will train them with the required skill sets so that the employees can perform well in their job areas.
Under this scheme, eligible candidates will get proper certification and incentives which will allow them to get motivated and perform well in their job fields. The candidates who will regularly attend the certification programs will get an award of Rs.8000.
PMKVY Beneficiary Status 2021
Procedure to apply online for this scheme :-
- Students and youth who are willing to apply for this scheme and want to enroll their names can visit the official website of this scheme which is mentioned below.
- By clicking on the link, you will be taken directly to the home page of the website. After reaching the home page of the website, there is an option given Quick Links tab, you have to click on it.
- Then go to the menu section, there you will find an option, Skill India link, click on it. This click will redirect the person to a page where you will be asked if you would like to register yourself as a candidate or training provider.
- On the page where you are redirected, click on Register as Candidate option. Then you have to go to the registration page, where you will get the form.
- In that registration form, you have to enter your basic details like name, guardian name, date of birth, gender, email address, mobile number and education details.
- After this you will see a column with location details, there you have to give your pin code, state, district.
- After filling all the details, cross-check the registration form and then click on submit button. After the submit button, take a printout of the form for future reference.
- This printout is very necessary because sometimes online details are deleted and if you have this hard copy with you, you can check the details anytime and share with government experts whenever you are asked to do so. can do.
After that, applicants can check PMKVY beneficiary status, syllabus list and other important information.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Syllabus 2021
The major components of this scheme are –
- short term training,
- placement assistance to youth
- specific projects,
- acknowledgment of previous learning
Now the question arises whether this scheme is available for free or is the government charging the least amount. So, the answer is no, this scheme is available for free and the government itself is spending money on this entire project.
Prime Minister of India has taken this step for our youth to eradicate unemployment from our country so money is not an issue here. One can apply for this scheme freely and with full confidence so that he/she can get specialized training which is provided as per your skills.
|Plan||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana|
|under which||central government of india|
|list||PMKVY List 2021 State / UT Wise|
|check online||PMKVY Training Course List 2021|
|fee||PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Fee Structure 2021|
PMKVY Syllabus 2021
And as mentioned above that after completion of this training period, individuals are given certificates and incentives which they can apply directly from their training center but after the completion of their course. You cannot apply for the certificate in the middle of the course, which would be completely against the rules. PMKVY Business List 2021 Currently, due to COVID 19, this scheme has been temporarily postponed.
When things are under our control then this plan will work as before. Now we will look at the employment sectors where this scheme works. So, these sectors are Telecom Sector, Textile Sector, Tourism and Hospitality Sector, Sports Sector, Council for Green Jobs, Healthcare Sector, Indian Iron and Steel Sector, IT Sector, Leather Sector, Logistics, Media and Entertainment, Mining Sector, Power are areas. , Rubber Development Council and many other areas.
PMKVY Fee Structure 2021
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister to boost the employment sector and productivity of individuals by providing skill training and incentives. Each candidate using this scheme has rewarded an amount of Rs.8000. There are many benefits of certification given to you at the time of completion of your course like this scheme provides free skill training to individuals to make them suitable for different employment sectors.
This certificate is valid throughout India; You can apply for all jobs and earn a living. Candidates who have 10. have doneth and 12. are dropouts fromth Standards can apply for this scheme to develop their skill set by training.
|Andhra Pradesh||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh||Rajasthan Rajasthan|
|Rajasthan Rajasthan||Himachal Pradesh|
|Ladakh||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Dadra and Nagar Haveli|
|Lakshadweep||PM Skill Development List 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for this scheme:
- You must have Indian nationality with valid identity proof which can be your voter card, Aadhar card or bank account details.
- You must be a school or college dropout then only you can apply, otherwise not.
- Under this scheme eligible candidates will get placement and financial assistance.
- The training imparted by the experts here will fill the gap between your skills and the requirements of different employment sector.
- Apart from this, this scheme also promotes the economic development of the country.
List of PMKVY Nominees 2021-22
The best part of this scheme is that you can get a loan of 5 crores to study the course of your choice under this scheme. This scheme will also help individuals to establish their business. After getting proper training, one can start his own business or you can start a job in that field by using your new skills acquired under this scheme.
So, that’s all about this scheme, we have mentioned how you can register with the website, how you can apply for the course. We have mentioned different courses and different job sectors; We have also mentioned the benefits of this scheme. And mentioned how this scheme will work for the benefit of you and your country.
The benefits of this scheme are endless, to enjoy these benefits one must enroll your name for this scheme so that you can hone and refine your skills and get endless job opportunities. So, if you are a dropout from school or college, you can enroll your name for this scheme.
PM Kaushal Vikas Beneficiary List 2021
How to check the names of the nominated candidates?
- Firstly visit the official portal of PMKVY at pmkvyofficial.org
- After that the homepage will open, scroll down.
- Select the name of the State/ UT and click on Name List of Enrolled Candidates / Ongoing Training / Trained Candidates / Evaluated Candidates / Certified Candidates.
- After that the wish list will appear on the screen, you can see the complete list.
- Dear friends, you can also get course list, training center and other details by visiting the official portal.
PMKVY Helpline Number for Students – 8800555555