Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 – 560 Posts Apply Online, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process are discussed here. There is good news for the people who are preparing for the police job in Punjab. Punjab Chief Minister Shri Amarinder Singh announced 560 vacancies for Sub Inspector posts in the state. Application for the same will be accepted online by making online payment and registering on the official website.
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
According to the tweet of the Chief Minister of Punjab, the online applications for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021 will start from 1scheduled tribe Week of July 2021. Application window 5. will be openedth July 2021 and all eligible candidates will be able to apply online. The Punjab Police SI Apply Online link will be revealed on the official portal and we will update them here as well.
As per the official notification released on the official website, the written exam will be conducted from 17-31 August 2021 and it will be 2 hours computer based test. It is important to note that a written test will be conducted before PST. If you want to apply online for Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021, please read all details on this page carefully.
Punjab Police SI Notification 2021
Punjab Police SI Vacancy 2021
|post name||Education Qualification.|
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||87|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)||97|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||289|
Punjab Police SI Age Limit 2021
- 1. The age of the aspirant should be between 18-28 yearsscheduled tribe January 2021.
- SC/ ST/ BC will get 5 years relaxation in maximum age.
- Ex-servicemen will get relaxation in maximum age of 3 years + the number of years of their service in the Indian Armed Forces.
- Serving government employees will get age relaxation of 5 years. Their age should not be 33 years as on 1st yearscheduled tribe January 2021.
Punjab Police SI Education Qualification
|post name||Education Qualification.|
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||graduate or equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Armed Police Cadre)||graduate or equivalent|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||graduate or equivalent|
|intelligence officer||Bachelor in Computer Science or
B.Sc/.Tech/BE in IT, CSE, Computer Engineer, Data Science, Software Engineering or BCA
OR Any Graduate with O Level Certificate from NIELIT
Punjab Police SI PST Exam Details
Punjab Police SI Selection Process
- The physical screening test will be conducted only after the written test. So, first the written test will be conducted.
- Only those candidates who will qualify the written test will be called for the physical screening test.
- The PST exam will be of qualifying nature only. No marks will be awarded for this section.
- Merit list will be prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidate in the computer based examination.
Corona related articles:
How to apply for PPRB SI Recruitment 2021
- As a first step, you have to visit the official website of Punjab Police. Link for official website if punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now navigate to the homepage and you will see the link to apply online for Sub Inspector Recruitment.
- Click on Sub Inspector Recruitment link and wait for the application portal to open.
- Now create a login id using the register option on the page and then log in using the same credentials.
- Click on the Apply Online button and enter all the details being asked on the page.
- Once you have finished entering the details, click on the Preview button and double-check all the details.
- If all the details are correct, click on the submit button and wait for the payment page to load.
- Now select the payment method to submit your application fee and download the confirmation slip.
Thus you can apply online for Punjab Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021. If you have any questions, read the FAQ below or leave a comment in the box below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q When will the online applications for SI posts start?
Online applications will start from 5th July 2021.
Why. How many vacancies of Sub Inspector are to be filled?
This year a total of 560 posts will be filled under SI Recruitment.
Q What will be the selection process for SI Recruitment?
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the written examination. The performance in PST will be of qualifying nature.
Q How to apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment?
To apply for Punjab Police, you need to follow some steps which are mentioned on this page.