Lawyer Welfare Scheme Delhi Online | Chief Minister Vakil Kalyan Yojana Application Process | Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme form | CM Lawyers Welfare Yojana
Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme It has been started to benefit the lawyers or advocates of the capital. Under this scheme, Delhi’s lawyers will be given life insurance coverage up to Rs 10 lakh. (The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those lawyers of Delhi who are practicing in Delhi.) Only those lawyers of Delhi who are practicing in Delhi are registered with the Delhi Bar Council and Delhi’s voter list. Today we will tell you through this article Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021 We are going to provide all the information related to it. So read this article of ours till the end.
Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021
To take advantage of this scheme, all the lawyers of Delhi have to Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021 Must apply under Under this scheme, the government has started online registration from March 21 (Online registration has been started by the government from March 21 under this scheme.). Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online under this scheme, then they can register online by visiting the official law portal. CM Advocate Welfare Scheme 2021 Online registration for (Kejrival Advocate Welfare Scheme Online Registration Form) will be accepted from 21 to 31 March.
Delhi e-district portal registration
Benefit will be provided to all lawyers registered with Bar Council of Delhi
as you all know Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme has been launched to provide life insurance coverage up to Rs.10 lakhs to lawyers residing in Delhi. Under this scheme, there was a provision to benefit all the lawyers living in Delhi. But now the benefit of this scheme will also be provided to those lawyers who do their practice in Delhi but live in NCR areas. All those lawyers who are registered with the Bar Council of Delhi are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme. This decision has been taken through a petition. Under which it has been said that the benefit of this scheme should be provided to all those lawyers who are registered with the Bar Council of Delhi. The scheme was announced in November 2019.
An amount of Rs 50 crore was earmarked by the Delhi government for the implementation of this scheme. A 13 member committee of lawyers was formed to recommend its use. The recommendation of this committee was accepted on 18 December 2020.
CM Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme|
|started by||By Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|department||Farewell to law, justice and legislative matters|
|Application start date||21 March 2020|
|Last date||31 March 2020|
Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme Features of 2021
- Under this scheme, for the welfare of lawyers, the Law Department has also formed a separate IT department which is working on applying online with an OTP facility.
- Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021 Lawyers practicing under the scheme will be provided life insurance coverage up to Rs.10 lakh by the government.
- Apart from this, a group Medi-claim of 5 lakhs will also be given to the lawyers of Delhi, his wife, children below 25 years of age.
- Chief Minister Advocate Welfare Scheme Under this, a budget provision of Rs 50 crore has been made for the welfare of lawyers.
- E-Library System in Courts: From now on in all 10 Courts Tis Hazari Court, Patiala House Court, Karkardooma Court, Saket Court, Dwarka Court and Rohini Court E-Library with 10 computers along with E-Journal, web versions and other facilities (E-Library System in Delhi Courts) will be established.
- Creche facility for women advocates and employees: Keeping in view the problems faced by the women advocates and staff working in the courts, the committee had recommended free cr क्रेches in all the six district courts. Now arrangements for crches will also be made in all courts.
Jai Bhim Chief Minister Pratibha Vikas Yojana
Eligibility of Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Delhi.
- Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021 Under this, only lawyers practicing in Delhi will be considered eligible.
- The applicant must be registered with the Bar Council of Delhi.
- Under this scheme, the name of the applicant should be in the voter list of Delhi.
Documents of Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- mobile number
- passport size photo
How to apply for Delhi Lawyers Welfare Scheme 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of Delhi who want to apply under this scheme, then how to follow the method given below.
- Firstly the applicant Law Portal After going to the official website, the home page will open on your computer screen.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. On this page you will see the information related to the scheme, you can read this information.
- after that you have to Click here to fill Application Form You will have to click on this option. After this the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- After this you will have to fill all the information asked in the registration form like name, father’s name, date of birth, home address, office address, mobile number, your email id etc.
- After filling all the information, you will have to click on the preview button once.
- After this, after checking all your information, you will have to submit your registration form final. In this way your registration will be completed.