Saral Haryana Portal Registration | Haryana Saral Portal Login | Online Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana | Haryana Antyodaya Saral Portal Registration | Haryana Saral Portal | saralharyana.gov.in online
Saral Portal Haryana It has been launched by the state government to provide many types of facilities to the people. This Antyodaya Saral Portal has been started to take all the government schemes and services run by the State Government on a single platform. All the citizens of the state of Haryana have the benefit of all the government schemes and services run by the government in this same way. Saral Portal can be lifted through
Haryana Saral Portal–saralharyana.gov.in
Under this portal 380+ services of all departments of Haryana will be covered. The people of the state do not need to be told, now people are sitting at home to take advantage of all the government schemes and services going on in the state. Haryana Saral Portal But you can register and login (Saral Haryana Portal Registration & Login) and can also check the status of the application form and take advantage of the scheme. Apart from this, you can also search for online services and schemes.
Antyodaya Saral Portal Haryana
this Saral Portal There is a single service delivery platform for the citizens of Haryana. All the people of the state can download the list of all schemes and services including ration card, dairy loan, pension etc. in PDF format from Saral Haryana Portal (Download the list of all plans and services in PDF format from Saral Haryana Portal). this Saral Portal Haryana It will be very beneficial for all the people of the state. Antyodaya-SARAL is an integrated platform to deliver and track Government-to-Citizen (G2C) services and schemes across the state.
Haryana Ration Card List
Saral Portal Haryana Statistics
|Processed within RTS||2,55,76,644|
Objective of Saral Portal Haryana
this simple portal state government With the aim of digitizing all government departments, it has been started by the people of the state to easily access the benefits of government schemes and services in a digital way. this Antyodaya Saral Portal (Antyodaya SARAL Portal Digital India) pioneers Digital India’s model of paperless and cashless service/scheme delivery. Haryana Saral Portal Bringing transparency between the government and the citizens of the state through This online service web portal will definitely reduce the time of approval of the application and will reach the citizens of Haryana state.
How to open CSC Center
List of Services on Saral Portal
The most used schemes and services in the state are as follows
- Resident Certificate (Revenue)
- Dealer Point Registration (Transport)
- Issuance of New Ration Card (Food & Supplies)
- Income Certificate (Revenue)
- Old Age Samman Allowance (Social Justice and Empowerment).
- new electricity connection
- Dr. Ambedkar Meritorious Students Scheme (Welfare of SCBC)
- Cycle Scheme (BOCW – Labor)
- Marriage Registration (Urban Local Bodies)
- Micronutrient Fertilizers (Agriculture)
List of departments available on Saral Portal
- housing board
- Horticulture Department
- health services department
- Haryana Women Development Corporation
- Haryana State Agricultural Marketing Board
- Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation
- Haryana Labor Welfare Board
- Forest Department Haryana
- Haryana Backward Classes and Economically Weaker Sections Welfare Corporation
- Department of Fertilizers and Supplies
- fisheries department
- finance department
- employment department
- South Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- charitable work
- Building and other construction workers board
- Board of School Education Haryana
- Animal Husbandry and Dairying
- Agriculture Department
- Women and Child Development Department
- Welfare of SC and BC
- urban local body
- town and country planning
- tourism department
- Sports and Youth Affairs
- Social Justice and Empowerment
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Sainik and Ardh Sainik Welfare
- rural Development
- Revenue Department
- North Haryana Electricity Distribution Corporation
- renewable energy department
- public relations Department
- public health and engineering
- Printing and Stationery Department
- Police Department
- Labour Department
- Department of Industry and Commerce
Benefits of Saral Portal
- On this online simple portal, the people of Haryana can take advantage of all the government schemes and services of the state from anywhere at any time.
- this easy Portal It also includes the facility of live tracking of application status and services and plans.
- This facility will bring transparency between the Haryana government and the citizens of the state.
- Through this portal, any person can apply for any scheme and can easily take advantage of the scheme.
- It is easy to check all the details of the state government scheme through this portal.
How to register and login on Saral Portal Haryana?
The interested beneficiaries of the state Haryana Saral Portal But if you want to register and login, then follow the steps given below.
- first you Official Website will have to go After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will see the login form below in this login form you will see New User Registration Here option will appear.
- Click on this option. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you. on this page you Registration Form will appear.
- Fill all the information asked in the form Full Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Password, State etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the Validate button.
- After successful registration you Login have to do You have to go back to the home page to login.
- In the login form, you have to fill the user id and password and captcha code etc. After that click on the submit button.
- After login click on Services section available online. Select the required services of the department and click on apply section.
Sign in process
- First of all, you will find the simple portal of Haryana official website will go on.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see Sign in here written.
- Under this, you have to fill your login ID, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- This is how you will be able to sign in.
Online Application Tracking Process
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to enter your Department, Service and Application Reference ID.
- After that you have to click on the link of Check Status.
- As soon as you click on the link to check status, your application status will be displayed on your computer screen.
Online ticket tracking process
- After this a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to fill the asked information such as ticket, search text and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the search button.
- Your ticket status will be displayed on your computer screen as soon as you click on the search button.
Procedure to view Scheme/Services list
- As soon as you click on this option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the scheme/service list.
Procedure to get information related to schemes and services
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter the keyword, department and scheme/service.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- The relevant information will be on your computer screen.
Process to check Saral Haryana Application Status through SMS
If you want to check application status through registered mobile number then you have to type SARAL and send it to 7738299899. If you are not checking application status from registered mobile number then you have to send SARAL to 7738299899.
Process to view performance dashboard
- As soon as you click on this option a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you can see the performance dashboard.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Saral Portal Haryana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting on toll free number or by writing email. The toll free number and email id are as follows.