SSP is a mission started by the Government of Karnataka. This mission assists in the dissemination of many pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. its last date SSP Scholarship It is 15th July 2021 which has to be applied on SSP website. The major objective of these scholarships is to provide financial assistance to the students who are poor and laudable and not able to afford their studies.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship 2021
Now candidates must have many queries regarding how to apply for this scholarship, eligibility criteria, documents required, and what are the steps to fill the online application form? So to answer all these questions, this article is for you. We will provide you all the details about this scholarship in this article.
SSP Scholarship 2021-2022 – The last date to apply for this scholarship is 15 July 2021. The application process for this scholarship is completely online. As you see this year’s session is closed so you cannot apply this year. But you should gain knowledge as you can apply for next year.
SSP Scholarship Acceptance List 2021
Under this scheme, departments like Social Welfare Department, Tribal Welfare Department and Minority Welfare Department are providing financial assistance to those students who are quite intelligent in studies but cannot afford it due to money. This scheme is specially for the economically backward classes like SC/ST/OBC and EB.
Check SSP Scholarship Status 2021-22 Online
There are many scholarships which are provided by the Government of Karnataka of various departments. Here is the list of departments that offer scholarships. Tax SSP Scholarship Track Application 2021-22
scholarship name list
- Tribal Welfare Department:- Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribe candidates.
- Minority Welfare Department :- Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship for meritorious students.
- Backward Classes Welfare Department:- Students of Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarship/Nursing and also fee waiver.
- Social Welfare Department- Pre Matric and Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Caste Students whose parents are involved in unclean jobs.
Karnataka SSP Pre Matric Scholarship and SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|door||State Scholarship Portal|
|under which||Government of Karnataka|
|list||Kar SSP Scholarship List 2021|
|Scholarship||Pre Matric / Post Matric|
|Event||SSP Scholarship Online Students List 2021|
|check online||SSP Scholarship Amount Status 2021|
SSP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2021
This is the most important process as it lets you know whether you are eligible for the scholarship or not. Most Important Criteria Candidates should be from Economically Backward Classes and Minorities should be SC, ST, OBC. Another criterion is mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Post Matric Scholarship
- To apply for the Post Matric Scholarship, the applicant must be from a backward community.
- him 11. should followth class or any other course.
- There is 30% reservation for girls candidates.
- In his/her qualifying examination, the candidate must have secured at least 50% marks.
- The annual family income of the candidate should not exceed 2 lakhs.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship:-
- Applicant should belong to minority community.
- Candidate must belong to any class from class 1 to class 10.
- This scholarship will be available for those candidates who will apply under both SSP and NSP to be eligible.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed 1 lakh.
- This scholarship will be given to those students whose parents are in unclean profession.
SSP Scholarship Student Login
Awards and Benefits of SSP Scholarship:-
This scholarship includes many benefits and rewards.
- Students who are doing M.Phil will get financial assistance of 8000RS.
- Students who have Ph.D. degree, they will get financial help of Rs 10,000.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Application Process
The entire process will be done online. So, here is the process.
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Registration 2021
- First step is to visit the official website ssp.karnataka.gov.in
- The second step is to click on the option Create an account and then select the Pre-metric option where you need to enter your email address and then click on the option Get data.
- Applicant details will be on the screen.
- If the details are wrong, one can approach the school for correction.
- Next step is to fill your mobile number and then click on submit button. After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number.
- Then the applicant will get a User ID and Password which will be sent to the registered mobile number.
How to login to Karnataka SSP website?
- Applicant can log in to the official website with the given User ID and Password.
- The applicant will have access to the home page of the student’s account.
- On that home page, students are required to fill their personal details like Aadhar Number, Income and Caste Certificate, and NSP ID. After checking all the required details click on submit button.
- After that, there will be an acknowledgment page on the screen. If the applicant’s parent’s phone number is not linked with the Aadhar card, they will have to download the Aadhar card form and then submit it to the school along with the acknowledgment slip.
SSP Scholarship Documents Required
Applicants are required to upload the documents along with the SSP Scholarship Form. The list of documents required to apply for Post-Matric and Pre-Matric Scholarship is as follows:-
SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship Documents Required –
- Candidate’s SATS ID Number
- Aadhar card number of student and parent
- mobile number
- candidate’s caste certificate
- family income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Aadhar number linked bank account details
- NSP Scholarship ID
SSP Post-Matric Scholarship Documents Required –
- hostel stay certificate
- Mark sheet
- fee receipt
- income certificate of parents
- Kin of Defense Personnel Certificate
Karnataka SSP Scholarship Selection Criteria
- The major selection criteria are based on the financial status and income of the family.
- If two applicants have the same financial status and income, in that case, the older applicant will be considered.
- This scholarship will be given to eligible students to cover their entire study finances.
- The amount of scholarship will be available in the bank account linked to your Aadhar card.
- The applicant has to first visit the official website of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then they have to click on the option of Track Student Scholarship Status on the screen.
- Then the applicant has to enter his/her SATS ID and then select the financial year and click on the search button and the status of your application will be displayed on the screen.
ssp scholarship students list 2021
The SSP website provides the list of all the applications who are eligible for the scholarship and who have received the amount. The steps to check this list are given below:
- Visit the official website of SSP Karnataka Scholarship.
- Then click on the option list of students for whom the scholarship is paid. This information will be available on the home page itself.
- Then select the financial year, department and district details and click on the search button.
- And the list will be on your screen.