Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021 New & Renewal Registration Form svmcm.wbhed.gov.in Apply Online Eligibility Criteria and Amount. In today’s update, Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021 has started. Education is very important for every child. Therefore, along with the central government, the state government has also announced many schemes for the students. Since some of the students cannot afford the cost of education due to the financial condition of their family. And some meritorious students from poor background also need help for education.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021
So, with the help of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program is started by the West Bengal State Government. This will also be a great opportunity for the students of West Bengal. Also, we will give you the details for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility 2021. Therefore, you can register yourself or your child under this scholarship program.
All important details about WB Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Program 2021. Also, many students are completing the registration process with the help of the official online website. The Education Department of West Bengal State has considered the applications. And then after checking all the criteria, the eligible candidates will get the scholarship opportunity.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Form 2021
However, this scheme has been started for the students of poor family. Because their families cannot afford the school fees. In such a situation, the government has come forward for these families. Also, to get the scholarship, students have to apply first.
Under the scheme, students from class 9th to 12th can apply under it. And then undergraduate as well as postgraduate students can also take benefits under the scholarship program. Hence, the scholarship programs will help them to get a good education by overcoming their financial burden.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Registration 2021
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal has given this golden opportunity to the needy students every year. But they have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. so that they can participate in this program.
Details about the scholarship amount offered by this trust:
|by category||student’s class||scholarship amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||upper secondary education||1000 Rs. per month|
|Directorate of Madrasa Education (DME)||Even in High Madrasa||1000 Rs. per month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)||Bachelor of Arts||1000 Rs. per month|
|Bachelor in Commerce||1000 Rs. per month|
|Bachelor of Science||1500 Rs. per month|
|Graduate in other professional courses||1500 Rs. per month|
|Then Post Graduate in Arts||2000 Rs. per month|
|post graduate in commerce||2000 Rs. per month|
|masters in science||2500 Rs. per month|
|Postgraduate in other professional courses||2500 Rs. per month|
|Non-NET M.Phil/Ph.D||5000 Rs. 8000 to Rs. per month|
|Technical education at the college or university level||Bachelor in Engineering or other professional courses||5000 Rs. per month|
|Post Graduate in Engineering / other professional courses||5000 Rs. per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education & Training||inferior||1500 Rs. per month|
|Directorate of Medical Education||Diploma Courses||1500 rupees per month|
|Bachelor in Medical Stream||5000 Rs. per month|
Last year, if you already got Swami Vivekananda scholarship and you want this scholarship again for current year also. Then you have to log in through your previous login details. After that you reached the homepage. Because you are fit as per the eligibility criteria. Then you can apply again for the desired scholarship. Before the start of the session for the coming year. You must apply soon.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal 2021
Details About Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Firstly there are some general eligibility criteria for the students.
- Also, to apply, one must have a permanent residence from the state of West Bengal.
- Again, the annual family income of the students should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Secondly, the eligibility criteria first depend on the student percentage.
- So, for the higher secondary level. The student must have passed the secondary examination with at least 75% marks.
- Then for Diploma students. They should also have passed 1st year or 2nd year examination of Diploma with 75% marks.
- Then undergraduate students. To qualify for the scholarship, students must also pass class 12th with at least 75% marks.
- Then in post graduate. The applicant must have passed Honors subject with at least 53 percent marks. And also 55% marks are required for Honor subject in Engineering subjects.
- Also in Kanyashree applicant, they need to get at least 45% marks.
- Finally, in M.Phil or NET Research course. Students can apply without any marks conditions to get the scholarship.
|scheme name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021|
|launched by||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Trust, West Bengal|
|worked under||State Government of West Bengal|
|Scholarship Benefit||financial aid for education through scholarship|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Apply Online
Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Process:
- Firstly, the department will also sort out the online application form.
- As per scholarship rules. Hence, the applications are sorted on the basis of first digit.
- Then, on the family income of the students.
- After that the merit list will also be prepared by the concerned department.
- Also the documents were verified for making the merit list. The document which you also attach at the time of registration.
- Then after following all the procedures. Scholarship for student courses will be sent with the respective amount.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- as well as permanent residence proof
- Address proof
- ration magazine
- then higher secondary education report
- Last class result.
- Also, income certificate from the family.
- Passport size photo.
- Registered mobile number.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online Form 2021
Steps of Registration under Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2021:
- Firstly, the student visits the official website of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Then on the homepage. The registration form link is available for the students. svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
- So, click on the registration link.
- Then a new page opens with the form.
- After that fill the asked details. And then attach the required documents for registration.
- Now enter mobile number also.
- After that enter your email id.
- Finally click on the submit button. And then click it.
- Also to complete the registration process. Applicants will also get a unique ID of 15 digits.
- Save it for further use.
- Now you can also login with 15 digit Application ID and Password.
- Then enter the captcha code before submitting the details.
- After that, you can fill the rest of the application form.
- So, at the end, you have to attach your passport photo and also your signature image. The size of both should be 10 kb to 20 kb file size.
- After completing all the above process click on submit button. And finally, your application gets submitted.
However, you have got all the relevant information. But we also suggest that you read all the details carefully through the official link.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Helpline Number / Toll Free Number – 1800-102-8014